(Closed) December 2012 Babies

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

OMG A DECEMEBER THREAD! CONGRATS LADIES! I am visiting from the Oct thread. I am so glad our pregnancy group is growing. I can’t wait to share bump pics:)))

Post # 5
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

May I join?  I have been lurking these boards a lot lately, and would love to be able to chat with others about everything.  Thanks for starting it!!

EDD: 12/8

How far along?:   4 weeks + 1 today

How long TTC:   Just this past month. 

First child?:  Yep!

Any feeling about boy/girl:   I think it is a girl, Darling Husband wants a boy but won’t say what he thinks it is (he is afraid of getting a daughter).  

First doctor’s appointment:  5/3

How do you feel?/Symptoms so far:  I am feeling ok for the most part.  I just knew I was pregnant before my BFP as I was super dizzy/light headed one day and had some abdominal cramping and nausea.  The dizziness has since subsided, along with the nausea for the most part, but I do still get a little crampy in the evenings.  Otherwise, I am constantly thirsty (which was not something I expected).  

Who have you told?:  My sister and a few close friends I see daily at work and go out with often.  I live pretty far from my parents (as well as his parents), so I wanted to wait a little longer to tell them, just in case.

Post # 6
379 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Congratulations! I’d love to join in as well.

EDD: 12/10

How far along?: 4 weeks

How long TTC: 2 cycles

First child?: Yes

Any feeling about boy/girl: I’ve had dreams in the past that our first child is a girl, but who knows.

First doctor’s appointment: TBA

How do you feel?/Symptoms so far: So far I feel fine. I’ve just had some mild cramping and taking a lot of pee breaks.

Who have you told?: Only my Darling Husband. We’re going to figure out this week if we’re going to tell our parents soon, or keep it a secret for awhile.

Post # 7
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats December mommas! I am visiting from the October boards. I hope everything goes well for all of you!!

Post # 9
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Congrats, ladies! I’m also from the October thread. So excited for you all!!

Post # 10
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

EDD:  December 9th!

How far along?:  4 weeks 1 dayFeels like longer bc I’ve known for almost a week!

How long TTC: 9 months total…We got pregnant on month 7 (Jan) for the first time ever, but I lost it at 4wks4d, and then got pregnant again in Feb, month 8, but also immediately lost that one.  I got my first positve last week at 10dpo (but some suspicious lines at 9dpo), but I was scared of losing another one, so I didn’t test again until this morning so I could give it time to “go away” if it was going to.  Still here!  So I’m going to just be happy and grateful.  I am pregnant TODAY, and am so excited about having the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT IMAGINEABLE!!!!

First child?:  Yes!

Any feeling about boy/girl:  I don’t give a flip either way!  But my husband and I have both had dreams that we have a boy first, so my gut instinct says Boy, but I would honestly be just as ecstatic about a girl!

First doctor’s appointment:  I need to call:)  Hopefully I can get in early since I have had prior losses.

How do you feel?/Symptoms so far:  My tummy has been super bloated and has had a tight/pressure feeling.  I’m guessing that’s stuff stretching out?  I’m not worrying about the tightness.  It’s nothing I’ve felt before.  I know what M/C cramps feel like, and it’s not this, so I’m just going to keep calm and carry on!  I also have had HUGE boobs, sore nips, have had to nap just about every day since 10dpo.  Oh and peeing alot, and very thirsty:)

Who have you told?:  My husband, my mom, my best friend, and the bee:)  I was an avid member of the 6 months and up club these past few months, and I announced on there this morning:)  I had also told some of my very close friends from the Bee when I got the first positive last week and they really helped me get through the sheer terror of worrying about if this one would stick around:) 

ETA:  The longest I was ever pregnant was 3 days after a positive pregnancy test. So even though I’m only 4wks1d now, I’ve still been pg for a longer time!  Just in case anyone was wondering why I’m so excited:)  I got those suspicious faint lines last Tues at 9dpo, so I’ve almost been pregnant a week after a BFP!

Post # 12
1993 posts
Buzzing bee

@Jess1483:   Do you know what day you ovulated?  Or the first day of your last AF? Or when AF was due? Just trying to help you figure out how many weeks you are:)

Post # 13
1993 posts
Buzzing bee

@Jess1483:  Thank you!  Congratulations to you too! 

Post # 14
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

hi all! add me to the list ๐Ÿ™‚ i’m excited we have a december 2012 board now!

EDD: December 1st

How far along?: 5 weeks, 1 day

How long TTC: We were planning to start trying next month. Oops.

First child?: Yep!

Any feeling about boy/girl: I’d be happy with either, but I’m hoping for a girl and my husband is hoping for a boy. I can’t wait to find out!

First doctor’s appointment: Haven’t scheduled it yet, but it’s on the to-do list.

How do you feel?/Symptoms so far: Always tired and always hungry. Mild cramping, but nothing crazy. Also, I’ve had a stuffy/runny nose since about a week before I found out. After some googling, I found out this won’t go away until after I give birth…fun.

Who have you told?: Just two of my close friends from my college days. We’re planning on telling both sets of parents this week. For some reason, I feel like a teenager though – like they’re going to be mad. Haha.. even though I’m 28 and my husband is 30 and we’ve been married for a year and a half. That’s weird…

Post # 16
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I know I’m getting way ahead of myself, but I’m testing later this week and I really, really hope I can join this thread!

@meggyo:  I feel the same way! I want to tell my parents this weekend if I get my BFP, but I’m pretty nervous about it even though I know they’ll be really happy and excited. I guess it’s hard to get over that terror of having to tell them when you’re really young, haha.

The topic ‘December 2012 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors