(Closed) December 2012 Babies

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Jess1483:  Thank you! I was darn near having a panic attack! Thankfully the nurse called me back and gave me my numbers… beta of 618, and progesterone of 26.8. I know what really matters is that hcg # doubles appropriately, but geez, she scared the crap out of me! 618 at 17DPO seems pretty decent, so I will cross my fingers for good news on Thursday (regarding the draw tomorrow).

Post # 63
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

View original reply
@78h2o:  Good grief, I’m sorry!  That’s ridiculous, and especially crazy that it is taking SO LONG.  I was going nuts having to wait for them for 7 hours, I can’t imagine how you are feeling.  Holding good thoughts!

Post # 64
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@78h2o:  Those numbers sound right on track to me! Especially considering what day you got your first light positive HPT…your HCG would’ve still been pretty low that day and 618 is high! Even without knowing the doubling number yet, from what you know already you definitely can feel positive ๐Ÿ™‚

ETA: Not a December mama (October!) but thread stalking and cheering you all on!

Post # 65
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Thanks, lady! I’m feeling better now ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 66
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@78h2o:  what a careless thing to say! That nurse needs a talking to from the boards!:)  Those numbers sound good to me too for 17DPO- the progesterone sounds really good (I’m sure Elley would have told you if it was off) ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m jealously stalking this thread in hopes to join later thins month…. just want to say CONGRATS to you all!

Post # 67
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@78h2o:  I’m thread stalking, too. ๐Ÿ™‚  That’s a great number! My beta was only 107 on Day 16 which is on the low side and I’m now 13 weeks pregnant. Your number is fantastic!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 68
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Congrats ladies! So excited for you!

View original reply
@jholler25:  I was on the 6 month + thread for a while and OMG congratulations! I’m so, so happy for you!!! : ) : ) : ) You made my night!

Post # 69
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  Thank you so much!!!!  I am trying SO HARD not to worry (it’s tough!) and just be happy:)  Thank you!!!

Post # 70
379 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@78h2o:  Sorry your doctors office stressed you out, but glad your numbers are good. 

How’s everyone feeling today? I guess I’m becoming a very early riser. I thought my usual 5:00 am alarm was way too early, but I’ve been waking up before it goes off. Perhaps it has something to do with having to pee every 30 minutes. Also had this cough come on yesterday afternoon, right in time for my trip today. 

Post # 71
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@MsWasatch:  Been up before the alarm ever single day. As early as an hour and a half before the alarm. One of my friends said to pay attention because the times you wake up while pregnant are the times baby will wake. If that’s true, my baby looooves mornings.

I feel a little gassy and my stomach feels weird. Kinda crampy, I guess.

Post # 72
379 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@SFreeman2187: Great lol. I’m not a good morning person. If I start waking up an hour before my alarm regularly I’m going to be a wreck. 

Post # 73
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@MsWasatch:  Thanks!

That’s happening to me too with the early morning wakenings! I’m sooo not a morning person, but my schedule has totally flip flopped. This past weekend I woke up around 6am Sat and Sun morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. This morning I woke up at 3:30am and didn’t fall asleep again until a half hour before my alarm. Sooo frusterating! Oddly, I’ve been feeling pretty good when I wake up, so this weekend I just embraced the early wake up and tired to get as much done as possible before the grossness hit in the afternoon. 3:30am is a little much though, I’m not getting out of bed then!

Anyone getting headaches or migraines? The last two nights I’ve had migraines start around 5pm… I’m hoping that’s not a trend! I’ve had issues with migraines in the past and have shots and meds that work well, but I can’t take any of them!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Post # 75
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Morning, ladies:)  I’m sorry some of you are waking up early!  It’s like when you work all week, and look forward to sleeping in on the weekend and then wake up at a ridiculous hour bright-eyed and bushy-tailed – Argh!  I am kind of flipped, I guess…I’ve been going to bed later (mainly because of reading pg stuff) and then CAN NOT get up in the morning!!!

In other news, I also wanted to share a potentially scary thing that happened to me in case you guys encounter the same thing….I have read that constipation occurs in early pg bc your digestive tract slows down.  I haven’t been constipated necessarily, but I haven’t been going every day anymore.  There are 1 and 2 day gaps.  And not to be Too Much Information, but even though I have to “go”, it’s still hard to!  And it has been a little painful.  Well getting to the point – I had some bleeding when I wiped.  Talk about SCARY!  The seconds that it took me to figure out that the blood was NOT coming from my vajay – my heart did not beat, it completely stopped.  So anyway, apparently the hard stool (sorry!) and semi-constipation have caused me to have an “anal fissure.”  It’s the medical term for a boo boo in my butt! I am not proud of this!  But A LONG time ago, the same thing happened to me, and I remembered that after I composed myself.  So I have to take stool softeners or something.  I’m going to call my doctor and find out what’s safe for pregnancy.  Anyway, the worst part is that even after I think I’ve “gotten” everything from wiping, sometimes when I go to use the restroom later to pee, I’ll wipe and I will have a little bit of blood that has leaked out.  Sorry so gross, but I am a very open person, and it was so scary that I just wanted to share with you guys so that you don’t panic if it happens to you.  I read that anal fissures and hemorrhoids are common in pregnancy and both cause bleeding.  Gah!  It totally makes me dread going to the bathroom!!!

I do have some GOOD NEWS:  My first ultrasound is April 23rd @ 7weeks!  Yay!  I’m excited and scared!

Attn Other Month Mamas Who Have Taken Crinone or Progesterone:I know some of the farther along mamas (OMG, we are mamas!!) read this thread sometimes, so I have a question about Crinone, the progesterone suppositories:  I have been on it since 1 dpo.  My pg has always been fine, but when I did injectables they made me take them after O for “extra support.”  I had some left over, and we’ve been doing natural cycles since January, and after 2 losses, I figured I needed “extra support” so I put myself on them.  I have had mega sore nips since I started, that showed up pretty immediately.  Like really sore.  And I told myself after I got my BFP that if any of those symptoms disappeared that I would not worry, since they were clearly from the progesterone and occurred before the baby even implantanted.  I think they showed up at 2DPO.  Well, I said that.  But this morning my nips were noticeably less sore and I can’t help but worry!  Has anyone else been on Crinone and found that their body got used to it and their side effects subsided?  I read on several websites that the side effects would lessen as your body gets used to the meds.  I have been on it for a little over 2 weeks….Is this what happening?  I can’t help but be scared that one of my main “symptoms” really backed off! I even took another digital this morning – just in case!!!  Please advise!

Post # 76
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@jholler25:  Thanks for the heads up about the bum bleed. Sounds awful! I hate, hate, hate, that everytime I pee (which is A LOT) my heart stands still for a minute when I check the tp for spotting. I wish I could just pee like a normal person and not look!!! But I’m sure if I saw blood it would scare the daylights out of me, so I’ll keep that in mind!

Also, I haven’t taken progesterone, but I can imagine that your body could get used to it and your side effects could lessen… I mean, that happens with other meds…

My boobs are still perfectly happy/not sore… I googled the heck out that one and it seems that it’s normal for some people. So maybe without the supplements yours wouldn’t have hurt anyway?

View original reply
@Jess1483:  That’s good your headache hasn’t reappeared yet!

The topic ‘December 2012 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors