(Closed) December 2012 RSVP thread!

posted 6 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hopefully I’ll have more to update in the next little bit, but here are my numbers! A large percentage of our guests have to fly in so we also did an early invite with an early RSVP date. My Future Mother-In-Law just emailed me to say our first wedding gift arrived, WHICH KILLS ME because I’m in BC and she is in CA, so I can’t even look at the box! AHHHHH!

Total invited: 110 (individuals, not households)

Accepted: 17

Declined: 1

Waiting for responses from: 92

RSVP due date: Sept 30th

Post # 4
915 posts
Busy bee

Ahh!! So excited for you guys! I am sending mine out next Monday! I can’t wait to post here. Are either of you hoping for declines?

Post # 5
128 posts
Blushing bee

That’s so exciting! You officially have people coming to your weddings!

We’re inviting everyone to our rehearsal dinner, but we’ve had to change our original plans for venue and caterer. So, we need to order new rehearsal invitations and, since we’re sending them along with our wedding invitation, we probably won’t get our invitations out until the end of the month. Do you girls think that’s enough time with an RSVP date of November 1st?

Post # 6
359 posts
Helper bee

It was so scary putting them in the mail! I was excited of course but it made it so official and I really wanted to make sure they arrived in perfect condition. The best is a few people have emailed or posted on fb saying “I got your invite, they’re beautiful!” YAY!

I think end of the month with a Nov 1st date is totally fine, you’re giving them a month. I think you’re good!

Excited for you both to send them out, its so exciting to come home every day and see if you have RSVP’s!

Post # 7
3303 posts
Sugar bee

I mailed mine on August 20th!!! I have both an A and B list so we wanted to get them out. I made my invitations myself and they had been sitting in boxes for the last few months waiting to go out.

All invited: 145 (individuals, not households)

Accepted: 8

Declined: 4

Waiting for responses from: 133

RSVP due date: November 8th.

Someone already bought a gift off of my registry!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

Post # 8
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Here are my invites and my Save the Dates!

Post # 10
1729 posts
Bumble bee

mine go in the mail TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!… so excited yet fearful!

we have sent out around 95 invites ( households) and we have several Yes’es already via our web page!

our rsvp date is oct 15.

we hand made ours and im SO frickin happy they are DONE!!!! It took us almost a month to complete them all….and we had a scare on the venue ( its on a property with another hotel- the other one is closing the DAY of my wedding, family is freaking out…so we want to get the invites out and let them know the wedding is still a GO)

Post # 11
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Got three more in the mail today… 3 accepts and 3 declines!

Post # 12
68 posts
Worker bee

I was holding off on putting my invitations in the mail until the end of the month for people thinking I am crazy for sending them this early, but reading these posts makes me feel better. For a December 1st wedding with a Novemeber !st RSVP date, would sending them out next week be too early? Most of our guests are local or within a few hours of driving, but we do have a big handful who are out of town.

Post # 13
2822 posts
Sugar bee

We are having a Destination Wedding so we mailed out our invites earlier this summer. Our RSVP deadline is in a couple weeks and so far we are only missing 2, woo hoo! 🙂

Post # 14
128 posts
Blushing bee

@MadameTussaud and @canadianplum:  Thanks for the reassurance! I’m going to start addressing the envelopes so I can send them out as soon as the rehearsal invitations arrive!

The topic ‘December 2012 RSVP thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors