Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Here’s an update from me!

Total Invited: 119 individuals

Accepted: 39

Declined: 6

Still out there: 74 (62%)**

RSVP Date: November 17

**This includes people that I know are coming, like my Future in-laws and my brother.

Post # 48
107 posts
Blushing bee

Hey December brides! Here’s my stats for my December 1 wedding. (Eeek… it is SO not far away now!!) My RSVP date is October 15, since our wedding is destination.

Total invited: 146

Accepted: 70

Declined: 15

Waiting for response: 61

Post # 50
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MadameTussaud:  That’s so annoying! I have had several people simply thank me for the invitation without specifically saying whether that means “thanks for the invite, I’ll be there” or “thanks for the invite, I’ll get back to you”? I don’t think it counts as a yes RSVP, although some of these are people I am expecting to come.  I never thought it would be this complicated! What happened to a simple yes or no?

Post # 51
359 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MadameTussaud:  Oh my goodness that is SO ANNOYING! I thought the ppl not RSVP’ing when they know they’re coming was bad, but this takes the cake! So you’re supposted to just ‘hold’ their spot. Gaaah! I had one of my guests say that they are waiting on if their house sells if they can come, they’ll let me know closer to the wedding. Great, thanks that is just wonderful! Bla!

Anyways, my list is currently changing as I’m sending out invite round two!

Post # 52
915 posts
Busy bee

116 invited

30-accepted

0-declines 

This is so exciting! 

Post # 54
244 posts
Helper bee

i need to get on top of this, i’m about to send out save the dates and invitations to follow probably november 1st.  But my wedding isn’t until new years eve! Just a little behind!

Post # 56
244 posts
Helper bee

well we got engaged in May then kept changing our minds on the date.  When we finally picked the date, just kept pushing back sending them out! Since we both go to school full time and work, it’s a little hard, lol. But they will be sent out by this weekend! 

Post # 57
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@terryal87: Yayyy date twin! Yourinvites are stunning, love them.

Not mailed out yet, aiming to send October 22 and an rsvp date of December 7th!

Post # 58
267 posts
Helper bee

I updated my list tonight and so far we have 114 accepts, 13 declines and waiting on 84 people (which includes some family members I KNOW are coming, but haven’t turned in their card yet) Due date is October 16th, so hopefully the majority will be wrapped up by next week!

Post # 59
267 posts
Helper bee

I updated my list tonight and so far we have 114 accepts, 13 declines and waiting on 84 people (which includes some family members I KNOW are coming, but haven’t turned in their card yet) Due date is October 16th, so hopefully the majority will be wrapped up by next week!

Post # 60
1341 posts
Bumble bee

Ours went out Saturday!  Since there was no mail yesterday, I’m hoping people start getting them today…

We invited 324…  YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 61
107 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve gotten a few more responses, so thought I’d update on my RSVP’s for my December 1st wedding. RSVP date is October 15, so hopefully we’ll have some final numbers soon!

YES: 74

NO 22

WAITING: 50

The topic ‘December 2012 RSVP thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors