(Closed) December 2012 RSVP thread!

posted 8 years ago in December 2012
Post # 78
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I mailed my invites last week. Stats so far.

Total invited: 71

Accepted: 29

Declined: 6

Waiting for responses from: 36

RSVP Date: November 19th

I can’t believe people are responding so fast. I really expected to have to track people down and beat them within an inch of their life… LOL JUST KIDDING

On a side note… Ever since the invites have been mailed I’ve been so nervous. Its like it made me realize how close it is and how much I have left to do! EEK!

Post # 80
283 posts
Helper bee

I cannot believe the early rsvp by dates, now I’m feeling a little stressed, our due date for rsvps isn’t until Dec. 14th, but we don’t have to have final numbers until the week before, maybe I should be a little worried though.

Post # 81
119 posts
Blushing bee

Okay, guys, after three more weeks, here’s where we stand:

Total invited: 121 individuals

Total accepted: 59

Declined: 8

Waiting for responses from: 54

RSVP due date: Nov 15th

We have at least half of the responses in, so that’s good. But I’m just not sure if everyone is going to get their cards in before Nov. 15th. But that’s why we made the due date so early so that we can make sure we contact everyone before the exact catering count is due! 🙂

58 days and counting til the wedding!!!

Post # 83
128 posts
Blushing bee

Well, today is our RSVP deadline and we still haven’t heard from almost half of our guests. Here are our current stats:

Total invited: 181 individuals

Accepted: 62

Declined: 32

Waiting for responses from: 87

RSVP due date: November 1

I’m leaving for Vegas for my bachelorette party in the morning (!!!). I’m hoping more people will respond over the weekend, but I’m guessing I’ll still have quite a few people to track down when I get back.

Post # 84
319 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mjfaris6  I don’t think your RSVP due date is too late. My final guaranteed count is due 30 days before…so I literraly HAVE to have an early date.  I went even earlier because I wanted a  good week to follow up with unanswered RSVP’s but that week happened to be during Thanksgiving week, so I just made it the week before that (November 15th).  So really, I have 15 days after our due date to follow up with people.  

Post # 85
915 posts
Busy bee

here’s my update,

total invited-117 individuals 

accepted-41

declined-3 

still waiting- 73

due date- 11/21

need to have final counts in 12/15

Post # 86
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@MadameTussaud  Oh my, what is wrong with people not RSVP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 88
915 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MadameTussaud   I was just thinking that my wedding kind of makes me hate most of the people I invited haha. people are so weird! we had someone tell us last night that they didn’t know if they could find a babysitter and we said oh, what have you done the past four years because you normally work NYE, and he didn’t know what to say, finally he said oh yea, he can go with my mom. WTF! this guy is IN the wedding! do people hate our weddings? what is the deal? 

i can’t believe people told you they mailed in response cards when you didn’t have any!

Post # 90
915 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MadameTussaud  those people suck! I can’t wait to get a final number. but then I am sure we will have the added drama of people calling to change their response, add someone, cancel and then the dreaded no shows….  

The topic ‘December 2012 RSVP thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors