(Closed) December 2012 RSVP thread!

posted 8 years ago in December 2012
Post # 107
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Just found out a cousin and her hubby can’t make it, so now we’re 2 short of the minimum we needed. So I’m picking two couples that weren’t even invited to make up place cards for, including them in the count and seating chart, but they won’t be attending…b/c they weren’t invited!  I’m sure that $280 of wasted catering is better than whatever fees he warned us were in place if we were under 100. Ugh. I feel yucky about that.

Also, the cousin couldn’t contact me herself, went through my aunt. Just say, “So sorry, can’t make it work, sorry!” That’s it! No need to have someone do that for you! Ugh.

Post # 108
382 posts
Helper bee

Our due date for RSVPs was today.  How hard is it to put the adorable little card in the mail, people?  Come on! 

Missing: 31 response cards, which is around 55 people with guests

Invited: 251

Declined: 22

Accpted: 174… yowza!!!!! 

Post # 109
35 posts
Newbee

Here’s my update. RSVP’s were due on 11/17, but I’m still tracking a few people down.  On 11/17, I still had A LOT of people I hadn’t heard from, but thankfully I’ve managed to track down most of them.

119 Invited

75 Yes

37 No

7 ???

Of those 7, We’re pretty sure that 2 are coming, but they haven’t mailed back the silly little cards yet. Come on people, the wedding is in 18 days! Get it together, because Lord knows I don’t have it all together yet! Yikes! 

@BrookieCookie9 – We have a few relatives that live in our town, and can’t be bothered to come to the wedding. One flat out told us that she “doesn’t do things like that” as in weddings. I’d like to see what she does when HER daughter gets married! My FI’s grandmother even told us she’s not coming to the reception, but she’ll try and come to the ceremony, but she most likely won’t stay for pictures. REALLY? Wow! 

The topic ‘December 2012 RSVP thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors