(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part II

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

OMG I have missed a ton!! Second part already! I gotta keep up with you ladies.  Hope everyone is doing great!!!!

Estimated Due Date: December 6, 2013

How Far Along: 7 weeks 5 Days

Next Appointment: My first appointment :))) Tommorow, April 24

What Have You Bought:  NOTHING….YET

Post # 4
2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Estimated Due Date:  Christmas day! 12-25-13

How far along: 4 weeks 6 days

Next Appointment:  which will also be my first on may 8

What have you bought: A Chicago Bulls onsie but thats it! I already picked out the stroller i want though, haha! 

Post # 5
2202 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Estimated Due Date:  December 27th!  12-27-13

How far along: 4 weeks 3 days

Next Appointment:  May 7th

What have you bought: I havent bought anything, other than the onesie i will be giving Darling Husband when he finds out were having a baby on thurday!! But i did pull out my wooden rocking horse my god father made me when i was born, so that was pretty special for me. I have great memories on it and i hope my LO does too.

Thought i would post my ‘before’ photo. A pregnant girls gotta start somewhere right?! (feel free to play along if your comfortable! xo

-kinda of imbarassed my midsection looks bigger than most 3 mont pregnant people but oh well- 

Post # 6
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Wow has this thread grown!!! Already on part 2!!!! I’ve got a lot to catch up on!! I’ve had a few scares and had 3 u/s in two weeks but baby is healthy and has a heartbeat!! My edd has been confirmed as 12/8!!! So excited!

were waiting to find out the gender before buying anything, I think this agreement is harder on me than Darling Husband. Lol I’ve already doni lots of online window shopping!

Post # 7
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Estimated Due Date:  December 19th, 12-19-13

How far along: 5 weeks 5 days

Next Appointment:  First offical appt. with the midwife plus an ultrasound on May 17th (23 more days!)

What have you bought: Nothing yet, waiting to hear the heartbeat and get past the first trimester before doing so! I did download the zulily app though (like groupon for baby and maternity stuff) and have been keeping my eye on deals though!

Post # 8
2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsHoneyC:  i just bought a chalkboard to create a weekly board to take photos with! Im going to start tomorrow on 5 weeks. you cant tell at all im KU yet! 

Post # 9
2202 posts
Buzzing bee

@lalalalauren:  haha oh me neither! (Maybe should have gone to the gym more before TTC?) oh well… Please post your photo when you take it!!

I have a Polaroid camera  I have some left over B&W film for from our vintage inspired wedding and I plan to do a Polaroid photo every month of our pregnancy…. Sadly it’s packed away as we’re moving in 8 days! So when we unpack It will be one of the first things to come out!! so I can snap a photo. I plan to arrange them in a long frame and then do one with baby C in my arms: xoxo 

Post # 10
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Estimated Due Date:   12-14-13

How far along: 6 weeks and 3 days

Next Appointment:  first U/S in a week! and then first DR apt on May 15th

What have you bought: nothing yet! we have been scoping out cribs and stuff. After the first DR apt I am hoping to have caught the HB on the doppler, but then we will start buying diapers, gender neutral outfits I find and fall in love with. Our only other purchases will mainly be the crib, diapers and wipes, and cute neutral clothes. We plan on finding out the gender and then the fun will begin!

Post # 13
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

Estimated Due Date: December 5, 2013

How Far Along: 7 weeks 6 Days

Next Appointment: Friday, April 26 (only 2 more sleeps!)

What Have You Bought: Nothing yet, but my Mum is so certain I’m brewing a girl that she went out and bought a bunch of little girl clothes. It’s going to drive her nuts not knowing the gender. GO TEAM GREEN!

@MrsHoneyC:  I second harperlynn. WOW! Your hair is amazing! 
I’ve dug out my old library at my parents’ house and I’ll be helping Dad to clean out the shed when he comes home to find all of the old toys they’ve been hoarding all these years for this event (he’ll do the climbing and lifting, I’ll do the sorting and re-packing). 

@Pink.panda:  I’m a huge fan of online window shopping as well. No harm in looking, right? Glad to hear bub and Mum are doing well =)

Post # 14
178 posts
Blushing bee

Wow a new thread already ๐Ÿ™‚ Well I guess this is us hey? There won’t be any more people POAS with a December due date.

Estimated Due Date:  12-8-13

How far along: 7 weeks 3 days

Next Appointment:  April 29, I have my dating U/S and am praying that I’ll see a heart beat!

What have you bought: I’ve been very contained, I haven’t bought anything for bubs, but I did get myself a new cotton bra for sleeping in, my boobs are too huge and tender to be let loose on their own overnight!

@MrsHoneyC:  @harperlynn:  You guys are so cute doing pictures already ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t think I look much different around the tummy…my boobs look like someone has put an air pump in them and blown them up over night though!

Post # 16
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Yay for part 2!!!

Estimated Due Date: i keep alternating between 12/21, 12/22 and 12/23, we’ll say 12/23 for now!

How Far Along: my apps say 5w3d

Next Appointment: monday!!! Prob too early for much but i cant wait to find out SOMETHING!!

What Have You Bought: a whole array of candies and snacks for my desk drawer in case ms strikes at work! Im so nervous about that!

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors