2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Everyone should join the fb group! Its awesome! πŸ™‚

Post # 5
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I think Esqbee is actually 12/21 too! She’s my due date twin according to our Facebook Page ! :] I haven’t seen any updates from @countrygirl21  I hope she is doing okay!

@countrygirl21 If you see this I hope you’re doing good ! :]

Roll  Call:

How far along are you? 8w 4d

Have you told publicly? Nope not until 13 weeks!

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? FINDING OUT ASAP!!! I don’t know what I think. And I keep going back from wanting girl to boy. I think I want a girl!

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: I guess I feel so normal it’s hard to say. Maybe that Fiance has to clean kitty box :] and I like to say because I’m pregnant to Fiance. It just reminds myself that I have a little bun growing!

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: That I can’t feel baby moving yet. I keep craving subway and I can’t eat the meat… cause i like the cold cut trio lol cold not warm..

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Getting out of the first trimester, and finding out the gender!!!! EEEEK

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? ABSOLUTELY amazing. He is so wonderful. He keeps having dreams about the baby and telling me to check on the baby in his sleep when I get up to pee and I just want to punch him an say not yet lol.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? No… lol sorry.

Weirdest craving? Can’t say I’ve had one… maybe salmon.. i’m not a fish eater and today I wanted to try it.

Post # 6
489 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Roll  Call:

How far along are you? 11w 3d

Have you told publicly? We’ll be spilling the beans on Monday after our NT scan!

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? ASAP! I think it’s a boy but Darling Husband and I would both rather it be a girl. But we go back and forth haha.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: I hardly have any symptoms so it’s not much different than ordinary life, but I think now that I’m starting a registry and looking at nursery stuff it feels more real, so I guess I’d say the best part is that slow realization of how much your life is changing.

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: Being tired ALL THE TIME!

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Finding out the gender and finally getting to reveal on Monday!

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? He’s loving it, goes out to the store to grab my craving whenever I please, tells me how beautiful I am despite the awesome pregnancy acne and weight gain haha

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems?  I haven’t had any! I feel bad for those who have =[

Weirdest craving? I wanted a sub sandwich with strawberry ice cream on it…wth

Post # 7
489 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@gpsp2B:  Hey just a heads up, we’ve been dicussing subs on the FB group and some of the ladies Dr.s are saying Subway is okay because they have pre-cooked meat so the threat is already illimnated. You can do some quick research on this as well. Happy eating =]

Post # 9
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@harperlynn: my doctor moved my due date up to Christmas Day also πŸ™‚

How far along are you? 8 weeks and 1 day. 

Have you told publicly? nope

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? we’re finding out as soon as we can! Daddy-o is dying to know. He wants a boy but I have a feeling it’s a girl. I could care less either way.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: not one damn thing!

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: ! MS is 24/7 for me and I’m having a horrible time sleeping. I’m constantly worried about LO and if he/she is okay and growing 

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Getting out of the first trimester, feeling better, getting married, finding out if I’m having a daughter or son, and not looking bloated and more prego.

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? He’s loving it as far as I can tell. He’s all about his daddy app and checking on me. He’s been working late for the last two weeks so I haven’t gotten to see him much but it will be back to normal Friday.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? zofran hasn’t phased my nausea so the only thing I’ve found to help is constantly snacking. 

Weirdest craving? nothing so far. Food aversions yes, nothing sweet except at breakfast and no no Mexican! The thought makes me nauseous. 

Post # 10
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

How far along are you? 11 weeks 1 day.  Getting so close to 2nd tri!

Have you told publicly? no, but hopefully after our appt next week

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? we will find out.  All along, i’ve felt like it’s a boy, so i’ll be shocked if its a girl

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: having our little secret for now! and the symptoms really haven’t been too bad.

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: i think i might have a hemmorhoid πŸ™

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: being able to announce to everyone!  feeling the munchkin, and finding out if its a boy or girl.

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? its finally starting to sink in for him, now that he notices that i have a bit of a belly. he’s been really good, but also starting to freak out with “this’ll be my last time ___”

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? the morning sickness hasn’t been bad, but i’ve kept the nausea under control with small, frequent meals

Weirdest craving? i’m not normally a hot sauce person, but i’ve been putting it on lots of food recently!  normally i do have a major sweet tooth, but i’ve had chocolate sitting in my kitchen since easter, and i’m not interested at all.

Post # 11
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 7w 2days

Have you told publicly? most of my coworkers know and some close friends/family. we are telling our parents on june 9th & i can’t wait!

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? definitely finding out asap… we think it’s a boy based on timing and what-not.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: i loved seeing my little babe’s heartbeat. turned me into a sap πŸ˜‰

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: nausea 24/7

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: getting to see our LO again in two weeks!

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? he is wonderful, i am so blessed. he is so excited and seeing his reaction at the doctor’s when we saw/heard the HR was such an awesome thing.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? seabands! saltines! and sleep!

Weirdest craving? i don’t have any really… mostly have to force myself to eat

Post # 12
100 posts
Blushing bee

They actually changed my due date to 12/14.  A few days behind πŸ™‚

How far along are you? 9w5d

Have you told publicly? Yes, I couldn’t hold it in! πŸ™‚

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? Finding out ASAP! Everyone (inlcuding FI) keep calling it a girl so my guess is it’s a boy.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: meh, not a lot. Just knowing I’m pregnant is joy though. Even though this baby is an oopsie I have had baby fever for years. πŸ™‚

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: The restrictions, heart burn, and having to eat little meals. Sometimes I forget and then I eat a big meal and regret it later.

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Finding out the sex and hopefully getting my energy back into the 2nd trimester. 

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? He has been pretty awesome. Though he’s lectured me a few times on my eating habits. But over all he has been so sweet and helping me any way he can.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? Salt and Vinegar chips for nausea!! and eating small meals to help with MS and heart burn.

Weirdest craving? I don’t neccessarily have weird cravings.. Just a craving of “Oooh I want that NOW!!!” haha

For those who want to join the FB group… you can message anyone who is a part of the group. We have the settings so that anyone can invite, not just Admins. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

my due date is changed to new years eve aswell!

Post # 14
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Roll Call: 

How far along are you? 11 weeks and 5 days (I only know b/c of my nifty iphone app)

Have you told publicly? sorta??  We’ve told our families after our first u/s where we heard the heartbeat.  We told some close friends b/c we moved this past weekend and I didn’t want to look like a “non-helping” person b/c I couldn’t lift anything and we’ve told our softball team b/c the Dr. told me I couldn’t play anymore πŸ™  I have my NT next week so as long as that goes well we will announce after.

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess?I want to find out asap!  I think girl but we both want boy.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: nothing really that I love

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: mood swings, being tired way more often

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: being able to announce to everyone, finding out boy or girl and starting to look pregnant instead of just fat>>>> and coloring my hair!!!  My grays are out of control!!!

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? He is going well, but we have so many other things going on (ie: new house/moving/setting up) that it really hasn’t sunk in.  But I can tell he likes telling people when we have told the ones that we have.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? Don’t have any problems so no tips here.

Weirdest craving? haven’t had anything weird per se… just the sudden urge to eat “that one thing” whatever it may be and I have to go get it.  Usually at lunch.

Post # 15
2209 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

How far along are you? 7 weeks 6 days

Have you told publicly? Nope! Not til 12 weeks. We did tell our immediate families and they are soo excited! my sister and SIL are both pregnant right now too! Due in August and Sept. it’s a really fun time in our family!

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess?I want to know right now! I Go back and forth between thinking its a girl and boy. I am soo excited for either and go back and forth between which I want Darling Husband is hoping boy and my feeling right now is it’s a boy.

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: not much, grateful for no MS, FX it stays that way.

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: stressing about miscarrying, not being able to take my regular allergy medication, being so totally exhausted at 6pm. I have been getting 10+ hours of sleep a night! it’s crazy!

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Getting out of the first trimester, having a baby bump, finding out the gender, buying stuff, registering, planning the nursery!

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? He has been really good. He is so so excited and has taken the emphasis off having a boy and is now just hoping for a healthy and happy baby. I could see him being soo cute with a little girl. Sometimes he gets annoyed because he has to take over some of the household chores I usually do because I’ve just been so tired. But he also kisses my belly and says goodnight to baby before we go to bed, which is adorable.

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? lots of sleep. Drink lots of water.

Weirdest craving? no craving is weird to me haha. I have been wanting anything sweet!! Frozen yogurt especially, cookies, brownies. Also have been just wanting snacks and never in the mood for a full meal. Sandwhiches that I can’t have.

does anyone know if we can eat a potbellys Sandwhich? I have been wanting them soo bad, I know they toast the whole sandwhich but don’t think the meat gets hot enough to get rid of the listeria….. Anyone know?

Post # 16
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

How far along are you? 11 weeksish, going on 12

Have you told publicly? Nope. My dad, brother, sister-in-law, best friend and DH’s best friend know. Oh, and two of my co-workers. I plan to tell my office next week after my 12 week appointment, and we’ll be sending an announcement out. 

Team Green? Or finding out the gender ASAP? What is your guess? We’re finding out. With the “surprise” pregnancy, we’re limiting the other surprises. I think it’s a girl because, well, X sperm are slow swimmers but live longer, and since I ovulated 4 days after sex… Ha, that’s my “educated” opinion! 

What I am totally loving about pregnancy so far: Nothing. Well, I get french fries any time I want. 

What I am NOT totally loving about pregnancy so far: Morning sickness sucks (please let it end!). 

What I’m the most excited about in the coming months: Feeling kicks and growing my belly. 

How is DH/SO handling the pregnancy? Eh, he doesn’t handle change well. Some days he’s happy about it, others, well, he’s pretty sure the world is ending. He’s receptive to my needs and wants, though. 

Any tips for handling 1st trimester problems? If your doctor says you need Zofran, please take it. We all say we don’t want to take medications during pregnancy, but it’s not healthy for the baby for you to throw up 3-4 times a day and not be able to hold down water. 

Weirdest craving? I’m loving breakfast foods (which I hate). Pancakes and waffles are breakfast, lunch and dinner these days. And I was totally the pregnant lady hunting down a specific brand of pickles at the grocery store this past weekend.  

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors