(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part III

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 317
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  So exciting! My next appointments are not ’til 3 weeks from now. I have 2 appointments scheduled for the same day.. first with my OB for an early glucose test and then off to my perinatal doctor for another growth ultrasound πŸ™‚

Can’t wait to find out if the rest of you guys are Team Pink, Blue, or Green! Keep us updated!

Post # 318
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

@harperlynn: I think you have me listed in rollcall as mixtapeuniverse? Or maybe I’m just missing but my EDD is 12/31 πŸ™‚ 

so I ended up going early to my ob/gyn yesterday, I had been super nauseous & (tmi) vomiting constantly for about two days so I wanted to check on the baby (I was told early on I have hyperemesis so I have to be careful with dehydration). Everything was great and I have two appts scheduled; one for next week and one two weeks after, but even by the second appt I’ll only be 17 weeks, so I’m guessing I still wouldn’t find out the gender πŸ™ bummer! But I’m glad I won’t be waiting too long to see LO! 

Congrats to the mamas who know what they’re having πŸ™‚ so exciting! Have you started registries yet???

Post # 319
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@mixtaperomance:  If you get an ultrasound on your 17w appointment, you could so find out if the baby cooperates!

Post # 320
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’m going in for my anatomy scan today! DH and I have been waffling a bit on our Team Green status, but we decided to stick with Team Green for now. 

I’m pretty nervous! I should also hear the results of my latest bloodwork (I think it was the quad screen that I had?), so hopefully everything will come back okay.

Excited to hear about the appointments happening later this week!

Post # 321
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@harperlynn:  that’s awesome! 

View original reply
@mixtaperomance:  you might be able to tell the sex at 17wks! Exciting!!

Post # 322
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)? I’m really not sure either way but have lately been thinking boy! 

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week? 15 weeks & 2days… lo is an avocado lol

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)? Back to work same as with dd. 

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO? Nope! 

5. What are your top name choices right now? Sienna Rose for a girl, maybe Stephen or Sean for a boy.

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about? None really

7. Predict what your LO will look like! Like dd lol light brown (she’s mixed) super curly hair, big brown eyes, long eyelashes♥ 

8. When is your next ultrasound? August 8th!!!! Can’t wait to find out the sex!!

Post # 324
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)? at first I thought a boy, now I have no clue. 

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week? 15 weeks tomorrow, I believe the size of a lemon. 

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)? I am not sure yet. I think go back to work but need to find a daycare provider I like. 

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO? Not yet! 

5. What are your top name choices right now! None yet. We’ve looked, but haven’t seen any we both like. 

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about? I followed Kim kardashian during her pregnancy a bit. 

7. Predict what your LO will look like! We will have to wait and see! I don’t care if he/she doesn’t look like me as long as he/she is healthy! 

8. When is your next ultrasound!  July 27. We will get to find out the sex if we want. Still not sure if we will stay great green or not. 

9. Share something fun πŸ™‚
About to head to the pool!! 

Happy 4th everyone!!! 

Post # 325
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)? Boy! So Boy that I’ve been calling him his boy name! But if baby keeps his legs crossed we don’t want to find out the gender until December πŸ™‚

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week? 17+3 – So somewhere between a turnip and a bell pepper.

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)? Stay-At-Home Mom at first then maybe back to work part time after 6 months.

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO? Names at first but we agree now. Now we just have to worry about middle names! 

5. What are your top name choices right now! Hunter or Alice. Yet to discuss middle names.

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about? None! But I did have to have a giggle at “North West”. C’mon Kim and Kanye. That’s just cruel!

7. Predict what your LO will look like! Like his Daddy but with his Mummy’s ginger hair at first. Fingers crossed for blue eyes – his parents both have them and my dad has them so good chance?

8. When is your next ultrasound!  July 18 in 3d! Yay! Not long to go!

9. Share something fun πŸ™‚ I have to work today so not much fun here – But we have to go to Wodonga tomorrow to swap a gun over so I might get to go to a baby shop if I beg Andy!!!!

Post # 326
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  How’d your appointments go?

Post # 328
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  glad you got to see your LO! Hopefully you get that appointment soon & so they can stay on top of it & keep a close eye on your LO. 

Post # 329
1966 posts
Buzzing bee

16weeks today!!! Woo hoooooo Laughing

Post # 330
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)?
I honestly have NO idea.

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week?
Baby is the size of a navel orange and will be the size of an avocado in just 2 days! πŸ™‚

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)?
Not sure yet. Husband wants me be a Stay-At-Home Mom if our financial situation allows us. We will see!

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO?
So far so good..

5. What are your top name choices right now! 
I know this is lame, but we are keeping our names secret for now. We definitely already have them picked out though.

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about? 
I have enjoyed reading about Princess Kate, other than that.. no one really.

7. Predict what your LO will look like! 
No idea… I was thinking brown hair, blue eyes. We will see!

8. When is your next ultrasound!  
July 15th, one week!

9. Share something fun πŸ™‚
I made delicious chocolate m&m cookies yesterday. They were amazing and a hit around the house!

Post # 331
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@MsSparklyBee:  Woo hoo! Two more days for me! Is it me or does 16 weeks feel different than all the other weeks?! So exciting. πŸ™‚

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors