(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part III

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 333
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@harperlynn: Add another Christmas baby to that list! I am currently due 12/25! πŸ™‚

Post # 334
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  it does!! And for some reason I woke feeling super pregnant hahaha

Post # 336
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I think you might have missed me, but I am still new to the group. My due date was changed about 3 weeks ago. πŸ™‚

Post # 337
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MsSparklyBee: Aww! Haha I can’t wait to feel super pregnant! Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow suddenly feeling it!? πŸ™‚

Post # 339
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

How’s everyone feeling today??  I’m excited for those of you who know boy/girl already!

I’m 19w, feeling good, and finally feeling more movement (but moreso in the evenings).  DH keeps putting his hand on my belly, but nothing to feel from the outside yet. 

Next week we have the anatomy scan!  My friends are planning to host a gender reveal a few days later, and I’d be ok waiting to find out there, but DH wants to know at the appt.  Any cute suggestions for how to incorporate him “telling me” (and everyone else) at the party? Another issue: most of our family is far away.  Do you know of a website we can use to broadcast the party to all of them so they can find out with us? I’m open to any other suggestions you have too!

Post # 340
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hi ladies, for those you not on facebook here is an update!!

5 boys

5 girls

2 team green

I found out today we are having a baby BOY! TEAM BLUE YAY! Here are a few pictures for you! Baby’s goods and his headstand skills!

Post # 341
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

Hello!

Super jealous of those who have found out already πŸ™‚

I ended up having to go in this week for some bloodwork they missed last time so my next appt won’t be until August 8 (and if baby cooperates, we’ll find out what we’re having!). i’m dying waiting. FOUR MORE WEEKS!!!!! AHHHHHH πŸ™‚

Post # 342
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  congrats!!!!

View original reply
@mixtaperomance:  I go August 8th too!!!

Omg ladies I ate some spaghetti with spicy sausage.. like 10minutes later had some really swift movement. The first one was so strong it startled me!!!! Can’t wait to be able to feel it from the outside!

Post # 343
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  Thanks!!! I bake a lot so it was only fitting that we went down the whole “bun in the oven” road. My husband really hated the idea at first and he didn’t think that people would get it, but finally changed his attitude after he did all our editing. πŸ™‚

Post # 344
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mixtaperomance:  I know how you feel! I’m dying to find out. I have an appointment on Monday and I’ll be nearly 17 weeks and I’m hoping and crossing my fingers that they will do an ultrasound because if not I’ll be waiting 4 more weeks as well! The anticipation is killing me!

Post # 345
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  I know a few people who ordered cupcakes or a cake that looked normal on the outside and then on the inside it was either pink or blue. I think it’s a really cute away and of course, delicious too!

Another way you could do it is having your husband get a box and fill them full of either blue or pink balloons and release them at the party.

As for the video thing, I can’t really think of anything other than Skype is Oovoo which lets you have a video conversation with multiple people at once.

Good luck! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors