(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part III

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 348
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

Hi All!!

So sorry I have been MIA lately! I’ve been stressed about the baby and a doctor change. We have changed providers and all is okay, but hard to get used to a new way of doing things (going from PPO/Blue Cross to HMO/Kaiser) but all in all it is okay. Last week I had a surprise scan and was glad to see everything is still in there (and measuring huge)! Gender scan is August 8, at 21w. My husband is working non-stop up til then.

Post # 350
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I was majorly stressed because my odds from my first tri screen were scary (1:800 for downs), so I was like, I NEED A SECOND TRI BLOOD TEST done! I don’t know when I get those results back, or heck, if they even matter in correlation with the first tri bloods? All I know is I’m anxious more for the anatomy scan more to make sure all is okay rather than gender. I just haven’t let myself get too attached because I’m just worried all the time.

Post # 351
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi everyone 

I have been totally MIA the past month and sorry about that! Just wanted to pop back in to let you all know I miscarried in June. I was supposed to be 12 weeks, went in for my 12 week scan and baby was measuring only 6.5 weeks wirh no heartbeat. DH and I were sooo crushed. It was such hard news to take. But now we are back in the baby making boat and hoping to have good news by the beginning of August. I hope you all are doing well and I wish nothing but the best for all your adorable holiday babies! Cant wait to see pics of the sweet little ones! Congrats to you all!!

Post # 352
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  I am so sorry for your loss. Good baby vibes are coming your way πŸ™‚ 

I haven’t commented in a while but wanted to jump on and say Baby G is a little girl who likes to sleep with her head behind my right hip bone and kick my stomach with all her strength so you can see her little foot poking out under my shirt. The anatomy scan confirmed she’s a baby and not a gremlin, though with my continued vomiting, I was half expecting to see a gremlin. My appointment with doctor is Friday to go over everything the tech recorded– hoping for all nice and normal results! 

Congrats on all the other little boys and girls!

Post # 353
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

17wks today woo hooo!!! Seems like it’s going so fast. 

View original reply
@Mrs. Gremmlin:  hahaa good thing you confirmed it’s a girl not a gremlin lol

Post # 354
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

well when I last posted my edd was 12/17… Ad now I’m 12/18! Lol!!

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)?
PICK think I’m having a girl. As does my mom. Everyone else thinks both.  

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week?
Baby is the size of a turnip at 17w 5d. That will all change Wednesday!

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)?
hopefully a few weeks off then back to a job….that I don’t have yet!

Just graduated in may!

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO?
So far so good.. 

5. What are your top name choices right now!
We are keeping our names secret for now. I’m slightly superstitious. But we do have a solid girl name.  More fluid on the boys names. 

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about?
I like reading about Princess Kate….

7. Predict what your LO will look like!

a squalling 10 pound baby with black curly hair, brown eyes, a slightly large nose (all mine). 

8. When is your next ultrasound!
July 24th, one and a half weeks!

9. Share something fun πŸ™‚
the only things I seem to be craving are Say Yes to the Dress (all versions, all seasons) and Randy to the Rescue!  and I’ve been married for almost two years….

Post # 355
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

So I went in for my 16 week check up today and made my appointment for the anatomy scan! I am so excited… especially since it’s only in 3 days. I am so excited to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl! πŸ™‚

For those that know so far, did you eat/drink anything to ensure that you baby was moving? I’ve heard caffine & orange juice so far. I want to make sure this little one gives us the money shot that we need! Haha

Post # 356
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey ladies!  So we had our anatomy scan yesterday!!

Everything looks great! Baby is perfect and we are having….

A BOY!!!!

Post # 357
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Post # 358
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  My anatomy scan was first thing in the morning, and I just drank four cups of water to make sure I hydrated the amniotic fluid (my prenatal yoga instructor explained the correlation. It made sense, so I went with it haha). The baby was doing fine– and still is actually helpful for all of the measurements. I had to lay on my sides to try to get her to move her head from behind my hip bone, but she woke up in the middle and spread her legs for us. We were determined not to leave before we saw the goods, and the tech said not to worry because they have tons of ways to get the baby to move. 

And for fun…

1. What is your intuition boy or girl (or if you already know)? She’s a girl with an adorable nosey. 

2. How far a long are you and what fruit is your LO this week? 20 weeks two days. She’s a banana. Actually, I think she’s a ferret. She’s pretty much the same size as our girl ferret, though the fuzzy weighs a bit more. 

3. What will you do after the babies born (SAHM, work, school, etc)? Currently creating a new position at my firm to allow to me work from home. My boss is “open,” so I’m hopeful!

4. Any parenting disagreements between you and your SO?  HA! We don’t even agree on how to discipline our dog. It’ll be an adventure. 

5. What are your top name choices right now? I love Penelope Elise. My husband wants a name with a strong meaning (Our boy name was Lucian Alexander). 

6. Which pregnant celebrity do you enjoy reading about? None, really… 

7. Predict what your LO will look like! Well, she’ll have either blonde, red, or strawberry blonde hair (no other options scientifically possible), probably straight with a little wave. Blue eyes. She’ll probably be taller than me by the time she’s a teen. I think she’ll have my nose. 

8. When is your next ultrasound? No clue. Probably not for a long while, since I had my anatomy scan. 

9. Share something fun πŸ™‚ I’m currently eating hash browns from Dunkin’ Donuts, and they are delicious! 

Post # 359
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Hi ladies. I thought I would post a cute update about my kitty Bella. I mentioned on our FB thread that she was pregnant most likely and I can’t remember if i put it on here… Welll sunday night slash monday morning at 330 am. We got a wake up call because a KITTY was born in our bed!!!

Miss Bella gave birth to just one little kitty. She’s a white fluff and is TEAM PINK!

Here she is :]

Post # 360
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@Mrs. Gremmlin:  Good to know that they have their own ways of making sure we see the baby’s goods! Mine is first thing in the morning and I am dreading drinking all that water and holding it in! Haha

PS: I love the name Penelope! Very cute πŸ™‚

Post # 361
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  I actually tinkled beforehand, and the tech had me go in the middle because my bladder was squishing my kid. I’ve heard it both ways, though. 

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  What a cutie!! I’m sucker for animals, and baby animals are always freakishly adorable! 

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors