(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part III

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 362
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  I didn’t do anything special beforehand (had my normal breakfast, no caffeine) and i drank a little water before but not much – the office didn’t ask me to have a full bladder.  Baby was moving ALLLLLL over the place, just dancing around, but wouldn’t uncross her legs anyway, haha.  So apparently I have one dainty little girl in there, she really loves to move but is a little shy about showing her goods πŸ˜‰

Post # 363
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@esqbee:  Those darn girls! Haha it’s hard to be mad at them for that though; she already has a good mindset πŸ˜‰

Post # 364
232 posts
Helper bee

Baby moved just enough to get the right shots today! We are having a BOY!!! We are so excited πŸ™‚

Post # 365
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  congrats on your boy!  so exciting!

we had our anatomy scan yesterday, and it was so fun!  our friends are having a gender reveal party tomorrow, so we’ll officially find out then!

at our AS, there were a couple things found that they want to follow up on in 2 months:  a cyst in the brain and some fluid by the kidneys.  I  know those can be soft markers for things, but the dr was very reassuring that they are super common and will 99% sure resolve by the follow up scan.  Anyone else have this kind of stuff found? I’m feeling pretty confident with the reassurances, and i’m excited that we’ll get to see the baby again!

Post # 366
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  congrats on team blue!!!!

The facebook poll is currently 9 boys and 6 girls, one team green! The other team green found out by accident but is still happy!!!

There are 3 girls left to find out what they are having!!! I think maybe we should start a new thread a little early so we can keep track of who is still popping in on the page and get a complete poll and new list going for who is having boys and girls!

once we hit 400 comments I would be happy to start a new thread to make it easier to keep track of the genders!!!

Cognrats ladies!! :]

Post # 367
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

Hi all! I have nothing to contribute since I don’t have my scan until the 6th, and nothing is going on with me! My pregnancy is so boring. πŸ™‚ YAY.

Post # 368
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@Mrs. Kiwi:  Yay for a boring (rainbow) pregnancy.  I’m having one too!

Haven’t been here in a while but thought I’d make a quick stop. 

I’m at 21w tomorrow, and everything is going fine.  Had the anatomy scan on Tuesday, and they confirmed what the genetic testing said, which is that we are having a baby boy.  I’m finally starting to get excited and a little less paranoid.  Now that we have some photos, I think we’re going to break Facebook silence and tell the online folks about it.  We’ve told everyone close to us in person already.

After the little guy arrives, we are really lucky in that my husband will be staying home to take care of him;  I’ll go back to work – not sure how soon yet.  I just started working there, so I dont qualify for FMLA, but they have excellent STD benefits, so I think I will be off maybe 6 -8 weeks? Have to look at vacation days and see how many I have and want to use up…

that’s about it for me.  gotta get back to navigating the perils of a baby registry and prepping the home!

Post # 369
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  congrats on your boy!!

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  that’s so exciting!

I can’t wait to find out!! August 8th seems soooo far away! 

Post # 370
224 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies,

Just checking back in to let you know to add me to team blue… it’s a BOY!  πŸ™‚

Anyone (specifically boy mamas) have their nursery decor picked out yet?  i need some inspiration!

Post # 371
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  yay welcome to team blue!!!

We have our decor picked out. I have always been in love with safari stuff so we are doing a safari theme. the room will be light green and dark green and we have canvas pictures of a monkey giraffee and elephant, as well as some wall decal stickers, a rug, and some sheets and a blanket. YAY!

Post # 372
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Congrats to all of you who found out the gender of your baby!! I am a January mama and find out mine in 6 weeks. I cant wait!

Post # 373
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

We had our gender scan today we are having a……

BOY!

We are so excited! Now I get to wait until Friday when my mother gets here to start shopping for our little guy!

Post # 374
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  Congrats on your boy! We are going with an aqua/gray theme in the nursery. We are moving in a couple months so I have to wait to nest! However, I will be making the bedding myself to keep me busy. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  Yay for your boy! So exciting! I just started really shopping for our little boy yesterday and it has been so much fun!

Post # 375
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but how do you add your estimated due date to your profile?

So excited for everyone finding out what they’re having. I have 2 1/2 weeks left! The anticipation is killing me :O

Post # 376
224 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  
View original reply
@michelledarlenehiggins:  both of your nurseries sound very cute!  Are you going with one of the sets you can get at places like BRU, or just putting things together yourself? As far as the sets, where else has a good selection?

View original reply
@mixtaperomance:  i just typed mine in the “location” part of the profile

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors