(Closed) December 2013 Babies – Part III

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 377
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So I haven’t posted in a while but I wanted to update. We found out about a month ago that we are having a little boy!!! We couldn’t be happier! And also I’m finally starting to show! Finally at 18weeks 4days:)

Post # 378
340 posts
Helper bee

Sorry for the ginormous pictures :/

Post # 379
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  I think I’m going to put things together from different places. I really love Etsy for just about everything. However, some sellers have their bedding sets priced really high. That’s why I think I’m going to make my own.

View original reply
@SouthernSunshine:  Congrats on your boy and your little bump! πŸ™‚ I am 18 weeks but the bump has still decided to hide away. Haha

Post # 380
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I am also putting my things together from seperate places. The sets are just way spendy and we dont want to use the bumpers… and we wont use a valance or anything. so we are just buying seperate pieces. my mom has half of a set she used on my brother since hes only 5 lol. so were adding some stuff to that one!

Post # 381
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We had our ultrasound today, another team blue here!! Looking forward to seeing more nursery ideas, I need some inspiration!! 

Post # 382
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

Dang, there are a lot of boys in this group!! We’re still waiting until next Tuesday for our scan. I swear, it has been a trillion years since my last appointment. πŸ™‚

Post # 383
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Well I have a little girl to add to the mix!  I just found out today  I am having a baby girl, we are naming her Alice.  

I’ve been following you ladies since the beginning but have hesitated to join because I have been so worried throughout this entire pregnancy.  It wasn’t until today and they anatamy scan went well that I am finally relaxing and enjoying the pregnancy.

I am 20w and my estimated delivery date is 12-22, which is actually my one year anniversary. 

Also, any other military wives out there?  My husband is in the Navy and he deployed last week, and will return in April-ish.  So proud of him!  We were able to talk today on the phone and I told him we were having a sweet baby girl, and we’re both really happy.  He is going to pick her up lots of cute girlie things when he visits ports in exotic places.  

That’s my story, I hope you are all doing well!

Post # 384
340 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@kliner:  Welcome to the Bee!!! And also hello Due Date Twin! I’m also due the 22nd but I’m expecting a baby boy πŸ™‚ I will keep you and your family in my thoughts as your husband is deployed. I have several military friends and also some in my family so I understand but I couldn’t imagine my DH being gone. You should also join our FB group because we are much more active on there and it’s really helped me through out my pregnancy. Any concerns or worries are easily put to rest by those girls and I love our constant pregnancy and non-pregnancy related conversations.

And on that note SHOUT OUT to my fellow FB December Mama Bee’s!!! Love yall!

Post # 385
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@kliner:  Congrats and welcome!  I can imagine how exciting it will be for your husband to come home and meet his baby girl!  I’m sure it’ll be hard having him away for now, but at least you can keep him updated regularly with calls and emails! 

Also, thats pretty cool that your EDD is your anniversary! πŸ™‚

Post # 386
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Hi mommas!

I haven’t been here in awhile so I thought I’d drop by for an update. I’m currently 19w2d. Hubby and I have our anatomy scan on thursday! After my ginormus dog jumped on my belly while I was laying on the couch, we made a trip to the ER and found out we are 90% team PINK!! πŸ™‚ But, we will need it confirmed on Thurs since the ER tech didn’t normally do prenatal ultrasounds. Anyways, Im so happy for all of you and all of your pics are just wonderful! 

Post # 387
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi everyone!!

I’m 20 weeks in 3 days. My due date is the 24/12. I have my second scan on Monday 05/08. So excited to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Hoping it’s a girl : ). Morning sickness is still terrible. I’m struggling with the funny taste in my mouth and nauseous. I am craving sour and salty food : ) so eating loads of sour sweets and salt on everything. 

Post # 388
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

View original reply
@smilingshan:  Welcome πŸ™‚ I’m 23 weeks and still throwing up, so I know how you feel. It’s not very fun. Enjoy the scan! It’s so cool to see the tiny human moving around. I found her nose to be cute as a button. 

Post # 389
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

WElcome to the new ladies!!!! I’m asking harperlynn to close this thread so I can make a new one! I figured we could use a new thread to get everyone active and chatting again on WB. I know a lot of the FB group ladies do not go on here much. I think a lot of us are very very busy! And since I am only working part time I figured I would try to take over our December Mamas thread on here and I can be a good informer from facebook as well!

SO LOOK OUT FOR DECEMBER MAMMAS PART 4 !!!

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies – Part III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors