(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Awwww CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the board!

Post # 138
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Congrats and Welcome!  Looks like you’ll have a pretty awesome Christmas present this year!!

Post # 139
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@MrsDavis0929:  

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  thank you ladies! I texted him a pic of the pee stick and under it said Call me!!! He thought it was negative and I said believe me honey I know how to read a pregnancy test! Hahah so in shock but so excited!

Post # 140
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Nevermind, you are already here!! So happy for you mama! And a Christmas EDD to boot! 🙂

Post # 141
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@MrsDavis0929:  Happy Friday! I have to wear a maternity T-shirt I bought yesterday because my boobs are behemoth. They are getting squished in my other shirts! They better stop growing though, I’m already a D, don’t want to get any bigger! Poor back! I get to tell my BFF’s tonight, which really excites me! How is your Friday?

View original reply
@mysticgrace:  I’ve been going to bed at 9, waking up for about 20 mins at 2 and then getting up at like 6. I used to sleep straight through 11-7.

View original reply
@harperlynn:  Me too! My heartburn was my first real symptom. Now I eat anything with relative taste or spice and my esophagus is on fire!! I hope your’s feels better! Also if your looking into Cloth diapers…check out Charlie Bananas, I think that is the route Mr. D and a I going to go!

Post # 142
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  congrats and welcome!!!!!

Post # 143
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@mysticgrace:  & 
View original reply
@harperlynn:  I wake up in the middle of the night to pee…and then contemplate the meaning of the universe for 2 hours while listening to my husband snore. Ugh. Sometimes I boot up the computer, but the screen is so insanely blindingly bright that it’s a big commitment.

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Congrats!!!!!! 

Post # 144
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  So exciting to get to tell the BFFs!! Enjoy your moment Smile

I havent had any activety in the boob department yet (except soorness).  I just asked DH the other day if they looked any bigger yet and he said “No, but they will!”

With my first son I was a B cup and went to a DD.  Now Im a C so Im scared to see what will happen this time!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Post # 145
191 posts
Blushing bee

Is nausea taking anyone else down and out? “They” were right when they said nausea hits around 6 weeks….I had a little bit early on, but it has hit full force. Nothing sounds good and I’ve been dry heaving a bit. Ugh, I know they say it’s good to have MS as it decreases your risk of miscarriage, but geez I’m going to work four 12 hrs shifts starting tomorrow and I’m freaking out a bit. Ii don’t want to complain at all as it took us a while to get here and it’s a good thing, but I just want to lay around…lol

Post # 146
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@august05:  

View original reply
@katiemack10:  thank you! :):)

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  thanks for keeping tabs on me! 🙂 how are you telling your friends? most of my girlfriends live in the city and I live in the burbs, one lives in NYC. So I’m not sure if I should send them all a cute text of sorts? I’m anxious because I’m a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding in September…I know she will be happy for me but am still nervous that she doesn’t want a Preggo Bridesmaid or Best Man. Just got my Bridesmaid or Best Man dress for it and now i will have to return it for a bigger size! Also going to Miami for said friends bachelorette party April 25! I will have to tell all the girls going because they will fire it out very quickly when I’m not drinking!

Post # 147
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@august05:  nausea hasn’t been TOO bad for me yet (no puking), but I’m also just over 6 weeks, and it’s been worse these past few days.  I’m also really tired, so going to bed an hour or 2 before DH each night.  For me, the nausea seems to ease up if i force myself to eat something before i actually get hungry… so basically snacking every 2-3 hours throughout the day.  Make sure you’re at least keeping well hydrating during your long shifts!

Post # 148
191 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  I think your right on forcing yourself to eat, I think the hungrier I am the worse it is. Just nothing sounds good. And drinking water helps too.

Post # 149
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
@mysticgrace:  Thank you! The doc told me the ultrasound machine she was using is pretty old, so newer machines might’ve been able to see more detail than the little smear we were able to see. It was still really great to see that heartbeat flicker, though! 

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Congratulations! Such an exciting EDD. (I was born in late December, and I love my birthday!) 

Post # 150
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@august05:  I have had a queasy stomach non stop since about 8dpo so I’m hoping it doesn’t get much worse at the 6 week mark!  I hate puking and haven’t had to puke in years (knock on wood) so I’m hoping I manage to skip that part. 

When are you ladies planning on telling family and friends?  I feel like I’m going to burst keeping this secret but my first doc appointment isnt until May 6th.  

Post # 151
191 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  our first appt is thursday 4/18. Our plan is to tell our families and close friendts if the appt goes well. I’ll be just over 7 weeks by that point. Then well make it public after the first tri.

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors