(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 152
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@august05:  Good luck with your appointment – I hope it is nothing but wonderful news:)  My bachelorette is happening the day before my first appointment so I’m debating whether I should say anything or not.  It will be a small group of my closest friends….but I think I need to hear a heartbeat first :/

Post # 153
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@MrsReyRey:  I had to stalk you down over here because I couldn’t find your BFP post. Just wanted to pop in and wish you a healthy, happy nine months!

Post # 154
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I feel ya, we want to hear the HB first too Before telling anyone. It’s still surreal to me that this even happened…sometimes I wonder if I made it all up, :p

Post # 156
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@harperlynn:  charlie bananas are cloth outsides with disposable inserts! Kind of a mixture of both

Post # 158
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@cali_cat:  

View original reply
@august05: I’m at the 6 week 2 day mark and for me it got worse! I thought I was handling it fine…. Until last night when I had my very first work spew. So glamorous! Oh and I had THE WORST heartburn I have ever had in my life to go with it!

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Don’t stress too much, a little spotting could just be implantation bleeding. Congrats on the BFP Mama!!!!!!

View original reply
@SqueezedUniverse:  I also tested April 4th, EDD 5th of December, and our baby is also a Christmas surprise! Congrats on the BFP!!

Post # 159
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  did you feel better after spewing? I can’t seem to get anything up, just dry heaving and I’m wondering if just vomiting would make me feel better.it was bad yesterday afternoon and this morning, but I’m feeling better now….I’m forcing snacks every few hours and some ginger ale which is helping. I have some grape jolly ranchers that help,when I can’t get a grip on it. Hopefully it’s all just a good sign that everything is growing and the hormones are circulating!

Post # 160
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@august05:  Not really! I had to sit down for about 10 minutes after and I had ice chips in my water bottle so I ate/drank my whole water bottle. I was too scared to eat because the heartburn was so painful and made the nausea worse. I was dry heaving for half an hour beforehand so I just did my cleaning duties or attended to the blind residents.

Post # 161
604 posts
Busy bee

Bump or bloat? I may be crazy, but I’m pretty sure I remember having wedding-dress-ready abs about 6 weeks ago. Please excuse my daggy PJ pants and bed-head. 

Post # 164
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  No I’ve never heard of it? Have you tried it? Does it work? I’m willing to try just about anything not to chunder at work again! Lol 

Post # 166
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  You may be one of the lucky ones who doesn’t get it too bad! I just ordered mine so I’ll let you know how it goes 🙂 Hopefully they’ll let me wear it at work.

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors