(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 197
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

Anyone else have terrible morning sickness?

I’ve been miserable for the past 9 days- throwing up multiple times a day. I finally called my doctor this morning because I just plain can’t eat. She called in a prescription for Zofran. I was stalking the CVS website, and as soon as it was ready, I ran to pick it up. About 20 minutes later, I’m joyously eating a bagel and I don’t even feel ill. I’m so excited! 

I have an appointment on Friday for a second ultrasound to make sure everything is all good– I’m just about positive it is (with my morning sickness, and all). Then I go in Monday for my 8 week exam. I think it’s all becoming real– and a bit overwhelming! 

Post # 198
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Bloat/bump either way it is there! 

Post # 199
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Had a little pink when I wiped this morning and my bbt was a little lower than it has been (yes, I’m still temping) and im freaked!!! Called my original obgyn office and they are goIng to do a blood test in a few hours. Praying it all goes well :/

Post # 200
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I hope it goes well! It’s all so nerve-wracking. I had more-than-a-little spotting for the first week and a half after my BFP, so my doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound– the poppyseed was chillin’ in my uterus, and since then, I’ve stopped spotting and I’ve had wicked morning sickness, so I’m thinking all is well. 

Post # 201
220 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  how far are you? I had some slight spotting right after AF was due. 

Fingers crossed for a sticky baby! 

Post # 202
785 posts
Busy bee

Posting from the doctors office – more bleeding and the nurse said my test came back negative. 🙁 waiting to hear the official news from the doctor now. Think I’m going to call in sick for the rest of the day. 

Post # 203
220 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  oh lady I am sorry. *hugs*

Post # 204
2183 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  Oh no… I’m so sorry. 

Post # 205
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@cali_cat:  so sorry to hear 🙁 definitely take the rest of the day off to relax. 

Post # 206
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@cali_cat:  so sorry. Relax and take care of yourself.

Post # 207
1571 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m so sorry 🙁

Post # 208
785 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MrsDavis0929:  

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  

View original reply
@Mrs. Gremmlin:  

View original reply
@kamielynn:  Thanks ladies!  From my ovulation date I am (was) 5 weeks today – but the doctor kept saying I was 6 weeks based on my LMP.  I kept saying that I have long cycles and that I’m a charter so I know when I ovulated, but she stuck to the 6 weeks.  The urine test came back negative and she couldn’t see anything on the ultrasound (she said this was a bad sign for being 6 weeks) so a blood test was ordered.  I should get the results in the next few hours.  The spotting/bleeding has tapered off but I don’t even know what to think anymore.  Just want to get the final results and be able to know what the future holds.  

Thank you again for you lovely words of support – I hope all you of you have wonderful pregnancies and can’t wait to see the pics of all your December babies.

Post # 209
1571 posts
Bumble bee

I’m so late to this thread, but I’m a December mama-to-be! I’m due December 2nd.

Post # 210
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@cali_cat:  My heart is breaking for you as i read your response. i am hoping everything works out for you, and you are able to get another BFP soon. Wishing you all the best. Prayers and hugs your way!

Post # 211
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@cali_cat:  i am so so sorry to hear this.  I’m sending all the hugs in the world your way!!  

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors