(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 212
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@esqbee:  Bloods are great! Dr believes I’ll carry baby through to 9 months! Still doesn’t feel real though despite the wicked heartburn, sore boobs, and MS… Maybe after the first ultrasound it’ll feel real? Lol

Post # 213
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs from Aus.

Post # 214
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  yay, that is amazing!!! I got my blood drawn today, and she said im very early but definitely pregnant!  I think im 4ish weeks. I think it will feel real after the first u/s but maybe not until after the first tri when you’re in the “safe” zone!  

Post # 215
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am a 12/17 or 12/18 future momma!!!!! well according to my iperiod app. wont get a doc approval until a couple of weeks from now!!!

Post # 216
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@pepsodiny:  I have an awesome brother born on December 17! 

View original reply
@LMD84:  Congrats on your BFP!

View original reply
@esqbee:  Maybe it’ll feel real when I have a huge baby bump, instead of just baby bloat!

Post # 217
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m so sorry, thinking about you today

Post # 218
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m so sorry about what happened.. *hug*

Post # 219
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m so sorry, I imagine you must be heartbroken. I hope you have someone to take good care of you during this time, and that you get another BFP really soon.

Post # 220
100 posts
Blushing bee

Hello all. I can’t believe I’m on here joining you December 2013 list. I just got my positive results yesterday. I had been having irregular cycles the last couple months so I didn’t think to test sooner.  But here I am with my “accident” baby due date Dec 10th. Thankfully I calculate my periods and dates of sex and only had 2 days that that were back to back where I would have conceived. I haven’t been to the Dr. yet…. I’m getting on that as soon as I can get some sleep tonight.

Smile

Post # 221
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@LMD84:  Congrats!! Welcome to the thread!

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  Congrats! And Welcome!

Post # 222
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Good morning ladies at 8 DPO -yesterday- i got my BFP… almost decided i wouldnt join right away becaue i am terrified something going to happen but… here i am! So, Hello Everyone! Plus a few of my recent charter thread graduates. Hopefully my stay here lasts, oh you know, 9 months! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 223
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Congrats to all the new december mommas!

Just wanted to drop in for my quick update.  I had my first appt/ultrasound yesterday, and it was great!  LO was measuring right on my ovulation estimate at 6w6d, and we got to see the flicker of the heartbeat!  Such a relief! The pictures they gave us aren’t much to look at (just a little blob), so i dont have any with me today to post… the experience was much better than the pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 224
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  omgoodness, congratulations! I’ve been following your story a bit so I’m very happy for you!

Congratulations to all the new December Mommies ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m at work right now so can’t really name you all one by one..

Post # 225
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  Congratulations!!!! Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 226
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  Congratulations! Welcome to the board!

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors