(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 227
100 posts
Blushing bee

Is anyone experiencing nausea yet? Ive had it for the last few days pretty bad. Eating has been challenging since there’s not much my stomach will let me get near.  🙁

Post # 228
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  YAY! Congrats Mama!!! 

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  so glad everything went well! I’m so excited for my first U/S!

Post # 229
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  no nausea…yet. but lots of cramping from 9-12 dpo. I have a sneaky suspicion I’m going to have terrible MS

Post # 230
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  I’ve been nauseous for two weeks already. My doctor called me one of the “lucky ones.”

Post # 231
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  Yes yes yes. I’ve been horribly nauseous for the past three days. I haven’t thrown up, but I’ve been miserable and unable to do much more than lie on the couch and not move as much as possible. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better, so hopefully the nausea will stay away for the time being. I know it’s generally a GOOD thing to be feeling so bad, but it’s still really rough! 

Post # 232
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

LOVE seeing all these new mama’s!  

Hubby came home last night and told me his Company is changing insurance! ugh.. I did call and my Dr is stillin network so that is GOOD!  but they pay a lower % 

Feeling really good and trying not to freak out when my Mother-In-Law tells me it might be twins! lol 

Today I am not as bloated so that makes me feel better!

Post # 233
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@kamielynn:  so glad your dr. Is still available with your insurance! Twins ruin in my hubby’s family (3 sets of twin cousins) and he wants twins soo badly. I’m like that’s ok 1 baby at a time is good for me and my uterus Thank you very much! Obviously I won’t be upset if Im carrying twins but he is definitely all about it! Haha

Post # 234
2183 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011 - Florida Aquarium

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  I’ve had terrible morning sickness– throwing up 3 times a day and feeling miserable. I finally called my OB and she gave me a prescription. I feel alive again! I still have food aversions, but I can hold down water and eat without fear of seeing it all again. 

Post # 235
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  congrats and welcome!!!

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  super nauseous here for a week. No vomiting, just dry heaving and general malaise. Forcing myself to eat every 2 hrs and sipping on ginger ale helps. Also I’ve been sucking on jolly ranchers ( which I don’t normally like) and drinking water all day. Sticking to blander foods and I take my prenatal with food. 

Post # 236
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  I prefer to call mine a “surprise baby”. Welcome! And YES my MS is killing me! I’ve only really spewed twice but the nausea itself is terrible and the heartburn makes it a bazillion times worse! Pregnancy is nowhere near as glamorous as the movies make it out to be.

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  Congrats on your BFP! Welcome December Mummy!

View original reply
@BlueEyes222:  So jealous! I have to wait for 8w1d based on LMP before I get my scan. 1 week from Friday! (longest week and a bit ever!)

Post # 237
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Anyone else have cramping as a symptom? I started doing light cramping last week and my doctor said not too be too worried as long as it’s not severe and there is no bleeding with it. I just can’t help but be concerned. I need to just calm down and let things ride, but it’s hard. I can’t talk to DH about it because I think he would freak out.

Post # 238
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  OMG!!! Yay, I’m so glad you’re here!! Wedding Anniversary twins AND December mommas 🙂

CONGRATULATIONS!

AFM I’m 6 weeks 3 days today and have started feeling a little bit naseous this week. I decided to return to my gym class, and made it 30 mins in and was quite certain I was going to throw up on the mat…so I guess I won’t be doing that class again. The other rather special moment I’ve had was sitting in a meeting yesterday and having to silently chant, “don’t spew on the boss, don’t spew on the boss:, luckily it passed after 15 mins or so. I find if I don’t eat regularly enough…that’s when I start to feel sick. I haven’t actually had to follow through and vomit yet, which is happy news!!

Post # 239
100 posts
Blushing bee

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one feeling sick. Maybe it’s because i just found out the other day, but I haven’t been able to sleep very well.

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  I have been cramping as well. 

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  I like the idea of “surprise” baby. That it shall be. 

Thank you to everyone else for your responses. I’m using my cell phone to respond which is seeming to be a little more difficult than being on a PC so I haven’t responded to everyone. Smile 

Can’t wait to continue this adventure with all of you!

Post # 240
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@pepsodiny: 
View original reply
@Mydreymz:  
View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  Congrats & Welcome!!

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  me! Super nauseous, haven’t thrown up but it gets worse every day. Makes it hard to even think about eating!!

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  I’ve been cramping since before I found out 2 weeks ago. Just light cramps – I try not to worry about them too much.

Post # 241
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@lalalalauren:   I think my hubby and I would both pass out! lol  That would take us from 3 kids to 5!!  Yikes!!!  🙂 

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors