(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 242
100 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve noticed that if I continue to have something in my stomach that my nausea isn’t as bad. So I’m going to try and eat snacks throughout the day (along with meals when I can stomach it) and see if that works. Luckily I have not actually got sick yet. I hope I don’t and I hope it doesn’t get much worse.

Did anyone have any bleeding right before or right after you tested positive? I should’ve tested positive by April 2nd but I didn’t test until the 15th. On the 11th I thought I had got my period since I bled enough to use a tampon. That was pretty much the only time I bled for that day. Enough to use a couple of tampons but quickly diminished into nothing.  

Post # 243
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  I’m trying the same things, it’s just hard because nothing sounds good. I did eat a whole salad last night and was actually hungry. But the nausea is back this morning. I had a small amount of brown spotting the day after my period was due but nothing since then.

Post # 244
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am still a bit shocked that I am here. Apprehensive, and cautiously excited. I think things will feel more ‘real’ to be once DH gets home in 7 days and finds out the good news!’

View original reply
@AnnieGrace:  OMG how weird!! Hello wedding date buddy / December baby buddy! My EDD as far as I can tell right now is December 28th. Eek…..!!!! We actually thought we wouldn’t try in April because we didn’t want to have a Christmas baby, but then we felt like we would regret not trying because you just never know…. Well I am SO thankful we did try!!

Post # 245
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@katiemack10:  I’m really trying not to. I don’t think that it helps that I’m constipated like a mo-fo (I know, TMI), and that’s creating all kind of havoc in my nether regions.

Post # 246
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  I have been cramping on my left side! My sister in law who just had a baby last year on Christmas Eve said she had the same thing. Her midwife said that the ovary that releass the egg develops a small cyst on it that helps get the pregnancy going and that it quickldisappears. She said not to be worried unless youre in lots of pain & there’s bleeding. Xo

Post # 247
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  I have had some of the worst cramps ever in the past 5 days. I got my BFP my first cycle off the pill so I haven’t really experienced “real” period cramps in like the last 7 years. But man the first couple days after my BFP they were bad on and off. They have mostly tapered off now and it’s kind of just a dull cramping that comes and goes.

I’ve heard that if you are pregnant for the first time the cramping is worse because your uterus has never stretched out that much before. that must be why because this is my first! 

Post # 248
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! What is everyone appointments looking like? Do we have any ultrasound pics to share yet?

Post # 249
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@Mydreymz:  No it’s your hormones. Every little noise irritates me when I try to sleep at night. HOWEVER during the day all I want to do is sleep and spew lately lol. 

We just got new neighbours. They had a party until 4:45am on their first night. IT WAS A WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!! If that happens again I’m going all hormonal bitch and complaining to their landlord. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! 

Post # 250
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  Plenty of water and walking! It helps keep the bowels moving. (bowels are sort of a big deal in my workplace lol) and no ultrasound pics just yet =( next Friday I should have some =) 

Post # 251
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  my first appt is tomorrow….I’m a bit nervous, but I’m hoping to have a pic to share!

Post # 252
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  good to see you here ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@august05:  oohh good luck tomorrow!!!  Cant wait to hear about it!!

Im also trying not to freak out every time i feel cramping…for some reason im having the opposite of constipation when im cramping! Who knows whats going on down there, just hoping everything is doing what it is supposed to!

Post # 253
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@august05:  I have my first appointment too, it’s just a pregnancy test & requisition for a blood test. Not really expecting much. Lol

View original reply
@esqbee:  why hello fellow charter bee!!! Coxo 

my doctors secretary was a wee bit surprised when she asked me how far along I was and I said 3 weeks and 2 days. (10 days post ovulation) she went “are you sure?!” Hah…. Yes I am. I will bring in my chart tomorrow to show the doctor. Xo

Post # 254
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  ha yea i got my blood work on monday and was super early too…the doc was impressed i even knew yet! Good luck at the appt tomorrow! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 255
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@esqbee:  awe thanks! 

Anyone else just EXHAUSTED its not even 8 pm here I feel soooo tired. Im so early into this pregnancy I wasn’t really expecting this. -yawn- 

Post # 256
100 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@august05:  

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  

Good luck at both of your appointments tomorrow! Mine isn’tuntil next Friday  ๐Ÿ™ 

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:   I am right there with you! If I hadn’t taken a nap this afternoon I would have never made it through my shift tonight.

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors