(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 317
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@idaho1745:  i think i only have one in the first tri. My dr. does not do a confirmation of pregnancy appt. my first appt will be at almost 8 weeks on may 8. Im so hopeful everything will  go well! Maybe another at 13 or 14 weeks to hear the heartbeat.

Post # 318
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  yes it is my first pregnancy! I have read the same. It seems to make sense. its almost comforting to know that my body is doing what its supposed to even though that may mean discomfort for me physically!

Post # 319
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  I agree! I’m praying for no MS I have NO sick time at work until I hit having been there a year in september. I used all my “unexcused absences” from my liver problems so now im like sheeeeiiiiit if i get MS bad I can’t miss work at all. But I will just talk to the DR if it happens and try to get some neausea pills. My best friend got really badmorning  sickness it would come out of nowhere and she would spew all the time so they prescribed her something safe and it really helped!

I’m glad to know my body’s working too! no sore boobs yet. well they feel kind of sore my Fiance likes to just grab them.. HA. but they dont feel sore just sitting there lol. I read from another Bee she wished someone told her she could have a healthy pregnancy and not have any real symptoms. I guess so many ppl associate pregnancy with all these symptoms, to not have them may feel like you’re not pregnant.!

Post # 320
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  I’ll be 8w1d at mine. Both my GP and sonographer prefered me to be 8 weeks. It probably helped that the first available appointment was the day I booked anyway lol

Post # 321
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Gas hurts now! I seriously can’t hold in a fart without doubing over in pain! But my cramping from stetching has subsided a little now. I’m sure it’ll come back as baby gets even bigger!

Post # 322
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  Same! I am a teacher so its really hard for me to just call in sick last minute, its not really an option. There are only 5 more weeks left in the school year so im really hoping if i do get *blessed* with MS it happens after school is out! As far as sore boobs mine are definitely at that stage now. I have big ones to begin with (34D) but lately they feel even bigger, firmer, and just heavier. Changing clothing or putting/taking off my bra is slighhtly painful! Oh the things we go through for our little babies. I do feel so lucky that we conceived so quickly and we are able to experience pregnancy at all!

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  Yes me too! I am not even just saying this but before getting KU’d i rarely ever farted, like i dont know why my body just didnt produce a lot of gas for whatever reason. Well that has allllll changed now, lucky me! And even luckier hubby! 😉

Post # 323
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hello December mammas! i am doing really well and baby C is 4 weeks 1 day. (Grow baby grow!!) today was a big day for us! I asked my girlfriend who is a labour & delivery nurse if she would be my birth coach, of course we both cried and she said yes! My husband scheduled to be gone on baby’s due date (boo long distance relstionships) once DH finds out were naving a baby on thursday when we flies home ….. 4 more sleeps!! OMG you guys I am dying not being able to tell him I will ask him if he can try to get time off for babies due date. Hope everyone’s doing well. Totally envious of all these ultra sound photos & moms heart heart beats! Must be the best feeting in the world! 

Post # 324
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  zofran! My doc already has a subscription on standby for me if I need it. I’m staring to get these tiny waves of nausea in the afternoon, so I’m just waiting for the big shebang to hit! I really hope I’m wrong, but bleh!

Post # 325
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  happy your bean is well! Xo 

Post # 326
1178 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Oh my it doesnt seem right that school is almost done and theres snow on the ground.. I’m in MN! haha. I too am well endowed up top but I don’t notice a change yet. bra is still feeling okay for now. It is crazy how are bodies can go thru this and despite an unplanned blessing I am definitely excited and just very happy in general to know I can conceive! Now I just need my first U/S and to get out of first trimester so MC rates can drop! and then find my baby gender. I am missing my 21st experience but I will be about 20 weeks on my Birthday so I’m hoping the gender suprise will be my present :]

Congrats Mrs.Charpentier!!!

Post # 327
1178 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  I thought that was an anti anxiety pill!? I will definitely look into that thanks :] I have completely dedicated my last few days to the internet researching how to grow my little nugget! Fiance and I were noottt TTC so I was not prepared for what to avoid eating and such. But let me tell you I question everything I put into me! I’m just so excited and anxious for the first U/S to really sink in that I’m having a baby and to feel more secure and safe about being so excited!!

Post # 328
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  We have 7 weeks left (damn snow days), so I’m dreading MS hitting. Especially because I’m not planning on telling anyone until staff meetings later in the summer (I won’t hit 12 weeks until after we get out).

Post # 329
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  I have been too! I went to Barnes and Noble to buy “What to expect when expecting” and ended up getting this one called “Expecting 411” I love it. Very great chapter that lays out what you should expect in each trimester. What to worry about and when, and then a chapter on food and on environment things. I highly recommend it!

Post # 330
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  i think a gender reveal will be an amazing birthday gift! Im in chicago and we finally had the first nice day of spring today! DH and i were able to go for a long walk, it was wonderful! I too am so anxiously awaiting my first U/S. i bought some extra pregnancy tests just to test like once a week to make sure the lines are getting progressively darker. 

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  You are amazing. I have no idea how you have held this secret to yourself!! you go girl, it will be totally worth it to see the look on his face and react with him in person! So excited for you!

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  ive heard amazing things about zofran curing horrible MS! Sounds like a wonderful drug! Haha

Post # 331
1178 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  We went to goodwill :] got the newest what to expect when you’re expecting for 3 dollars haha. and also another book about expecting and its a lot like the babycenter website infact i think its called something about baby center. My Fiance has been browsing thru the just for daddy facts… ADORABLE. It lays out all the trimesters also and even the weeks! very helpfull! and also sections about eating and excercise. We have been getting out of the house daily, for walks and just oogling baby stuff already. I am also cutting back on carbs. Being over weight I know i’m at risk for gestational diabetes though im young and it doesnt run in the family, I have been watching the carbs and going for whole wheat. I want my bun nice and healthy :]

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors