(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 332
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  Me too! That has been my biggest fear! I am kicking myself in the bum for not getting in better shape faster before getting KU’d, but I’m trying to do everything I can to try to avoid GD, especially because it would mean my midwife will not be able to see me and I would get referred to a normal OB-GYN.

Post # 334
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@harperlynn:  lol! My hubby just said to me not even 5 mins ago, everyone will know youre pregnant bc your boobs are way bigger than normal! Lol thanks babe. Im scared of stretch marks too! Im going to my bffs bachelorette party in miami this weekend and im sure my girlfriends will figure it out even tho i have set the stage for an elaborate lie as to why im on “antibiotics” and cant drink.

Post # 335
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  thanks…. I just can’t wait for him to find out!! I will be nearly 5 weeks by then! ๐Ÿ™‚ it’s been so so so so so hard to not spill the beans, I know it will mean so much more to us to have that moment in person It will be worth the wait! I will update my thread once I’ve hold him the news and let you ladies know how it went! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 336
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  well its good to know I am not alone with that worry! I will have to keep you in my radar since we can relate to that! I am actually about 25 lbs lighter then i was a few months ago because these liver problems my eating was very minimal and now my tummy has shrunk so i eat much better proportions. I am hoping to gain very little weight in my pregnancy so I am keeping a food journal and stuff. I’m just SO excited and at only 6 weeks I’m like okay come on christmas! lol. i never thought id be praying for winter again!!! My first POAS was verryyyy dark so i havent kept taking them. But with two blood tests that went well and an ultra sound less then 2 weeks away, I’m fairly content.

I guess being under 21 i dont have to worry about excuses not to drink! I’m excited though because my twelve weeks will be right around june 1st and thats perfect for garage sailing. i have lots of garage saler people in the family so they will be excited! haha. unfortunately no gender notification until mid july though.

Post # 338
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  good! You must update! ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@harperlynn:  where can you buy bio oil? Do they sell it at drugstores? Im sure my excuse will be a flop but im gonna try to make it last as long as possible!

Post # 340
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  If it makes you feel any better I was terribly ill on my 21st so I missed out on the experience too. I’m not too shook up about it though. I’ll be 22 when bubs arrives, and I’ll be pregnant on my birthday in September. =)

View original reply
@harperlynn:  Got the sea bands about an hour ago… They’ve dulled the ms (it was extreme this morning) but I’m still feeling nauseous. Maybe because I have little wrists? But every little bit helps when I’m feeling this down in the dumps! And I got myself some bio oil as soon as my bloods came back as “high positive”. I’ll start rubbing my belly after my 8 week ultrasound.

Post # 341
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  I got away with the “I’m recovering from the flu” excuse for a while, then swapped to “I have an inner ear infection”. A lot of people are catching on now.

Post # 344
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I haven’t taken a whiff yet but thanks for the warning lol. I’ll just rub my belly when the ms is at it’s least intense. I’ve put them in the right spot according to the instructions but I’m still gagging a bit. Hopefully it’ll wear off soon. I’m not normally one to get nauseous so this is killing me! The girls at work will probably have to find out tonight since I’m not supposed to wear anything below the elbow for infection control reasons.

Post # 346
604 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I have on a few days but they’re not too bad for me. I hope yours ease up soon! I’ve mostly got the pleasure of enjoying the nausea, exhaustion, and food aversions. I won’t say I’m “suffering” because baby Colston will be so worth it in the end =) … But it sure as golly heck isn’t easy growing a whole nother person!

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors