(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 348
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@harperlynn:  Mine is stealing my beauty too! I’ve got the worst pimples to go with my nausea and dark rings under my eyes. Sah Pretty! My Mumma Bird is a firm believer in bad ms=girl. So much so that she has already bought baby some pretty girl clothes at 7w4d!

Post # 349
489 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@idaho1745:  I got mine on Ebay from a medical supply vendor. It was a little under $60 and cam with 2 tubes of ultra sound gel and a 1 year warranty. It was the sonoline B. It has really good reviews and 60 bucks is way cheaper than renting!

Post # 351
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi December Mamas – I hope to join you formally soon. I’m due 12/30, but because of my MC history I’m holding off getting too attached too soon. In the meantime though I thought I’d share this awesome due date calculator that I found. For a Type A like me it’s awesome for planning ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php

Post # 352
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hey ladies, I get my “dating” ultrasound this Friday (NZ time), so I will know a more accurate date but my estimated due date atm is December 15th.  (What does BFP stand for?!)

Had my blood test come back, my HcG is 25,000 so she said that puts me around 6 weeks. I had my first day back to work since learning the news, and my first day starting to feel queasy.

Getting more and more real!

Post # 354
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  so you decided to lie! I caved and told my friend, and she was thrilled! But she said she would pretend i hadnt said a word until i get further along and am ready to really share the news.

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  yay, your us is so soon!!! So excited for you!!

View original reply
@almajele:  so good to see you here!!! Keeping all my limbs crossed you are here to stay!

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  im also concerned about gd. Im not overweight but diabetes is very prevalent in my family and my blood sugar tends to be high generally….sooo scared!!

Post # 355
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@harperlynn:  perfect! I will have to pick some up next time I’m out!

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  I am using the excuse of an inner ear infection too. I have a feeling it won’t work for too long.

View original reply
@esqbee:  yes I am going to lie. I’m going to tell my BFF who’s Bach party it is tho, we need to figure out my bridesmaid dress situation ASAP! So it’s important I tell her.

Post # 356
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My pregnancy announcement for Facebook ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 357
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@kamielynn:  so cute!! I’m thinking about just taking a pic of a bun in our oven haha

Post # 358
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Has “pregnancy brain” hit anyone else? Ugh! I’m forgetting such simple everyday things, address, account information..my bank probably thinks I’m nuts on my latest deposit slip. 

Post # 359
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@kamielynn:  So cute!!  Great idea.  I plan to do the “over played” pet with a sign that says “Big Brother” and post it on FB… I literally can’t wait to announce b/c keeping it a secret is HARD!

How long are the rest of you keeping it a secret?  When will you announce to everyone??  We have our first appt next monday so I am thinking if all goes smoothly maybe we could spill the beans after or is that too early, should we wait??

Post # 360
2201 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@sn2bmrsmntgmry:  we don’t plan on telling anyone except parents and siblings until were in the second trimester. I just do not want something to happen and then have to explain to everyone why we lost our baby and were no longer pregnant. I know lots of people who announce it as soon as they find out everyone’s different. 

Post # 361
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  yea that’s basically what i did. I told the bride but i’m going to have a really bad UTI this weekend for the rest of the girls ๐Ÿ˜‰

View original reply
@SouthernSunshine:  THANK GOD i’m not the only one!  i locked myself out of the apartment the other day, and I’ve just generally been so forgetful – standing in the aisles at supermarkets not remembering what i was standing there for, etc.  DH is making so much fun of me…isn’t this too soon for pregnancy brain?!

View original reply
@sn2bmrsmntgmry:  how far along will you be for your first appointment?  I’ve told 2 friends on a need to know basis (in their weddings) and i’m telling my parents when i see them in a few days (i’ll be around 6wks).  I think we’re going to tell his parents in the later part of the 1st tri (9ish weeks) and i’ll probably tell my best friends around then as well.  everyone else, 2nd tri for sure.

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors