(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@MrsHoneyC:  aww dear you must stay positive! I freaked myself out a bit right at the beginning but have stayed much more positive since then and feel way less stressed. Think to yourself right now i am pregnant, everything is good. Am i giving this baby bean the best environment to grow? if yes, keep it up! if not make some small changes. I don’t know ifyou’re  religious but i always remind myself that God has a plan for me and this baby and everything will work out for the best bc everything happens for a reason.

Post # 394
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@harperlynn:  OHHH OKAY that makes much more sense now!! My Fiance wants to have the middle name for a girl be his gma’s name, Mary, and boy his gpas name, Leroy. His gma is no longer with us i never got to meet her unfortunately. However his gpa is ESCTATIC about the baby and so he will love finding out the middle name is leroy if its a boy!

peanut is cute too! i had a bird named peanut so i guess I chose bun ! haha

Post # 395
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  I’m super girly too – the two friends we told immediately said – I can picture you with a girl – and she would be the girliest girl in the world πŸ™‚

View original reply
@harperlynn:  We’re team green (I think) but DH calls our LO Bruce…possibly Too Much Information but we’re both fairly sure baby was conceived after a Bruce Springsteen concert! DH is a HUGE fan πŸ™‚ I’ve agreed that our bump can be called Bruce for 9 months on the condition that there is absolutely no debate that we will not give our baby that name (if it’s a boy). It was a tough deal, but I was fairly insistent!!

Post # 396
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oh man, lots of Charlottes! That’s our front runner name for a girl as well!

Post # 397
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Guys, I’m not kidding when I say that this whole not pooping thing is KILLING me. I don’t know what else to try. I have added more fiber, more water, stool softeners, squats. All I got today was a measly tiny little poop and I haven’t pooped in two days! Is anyone else super constipated? Have you found a solution that works for you?

Post # 399
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@harperlynn:  that is totally a cute name penelope! what are the odds your gpa is a leroy too! crazy!! haha

Post # 401
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  so many good Names!!! Love henry and levi for a boy,  and for a girl Adelaide is soo pretty. I have a coworker named adelynn and love her name, so unique!

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  thats so cute to use a grandparents name for the middle name, i love leroy!

View original reply
@AnnieGrace:  lets keep our FX for girls for both of us! Haha, love the boss story. Soo funny you guys will call it Bruce in the womb. What a hilarious story it will be in a few years if it turns out to be a girl!

Post # 403
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I might have to try that! Too bad all I have been craving lately is noodles and blue gatorade. Wink

Post # 404
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@LMD84:  lol dont worry we wont be using charlotte. I didnt mention our top pick for girl, it is like 99.9% set unless i come across something else i totally love. Its different too but oh so pretty.

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors