(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@harperlynn:  oooh i like isabella! I have not ever met an isabella. i have met an isabel but not isabella!!

Post # 408
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  it would be especially funny if we both did, my name is Lauren too ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 409
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@gpsp2B:  im a teacher in a small catholic school and there are 2 girls in the same class both named isabella anderson. Unrelated. Like what are the chances! I know many isabellas but still its an adorable name. Unfortunately being a teacher makes picking baby names that much harder bc of all the conotations to my students!

Post # 410
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  mine is BAD! I havent had anything more than a teeny turdlet in days!! I just started colace and I haven’t had so much water in my life. My  all day sickness is so bad I can only eat carbs it seems like so dietary changes are out for now. Ugh!

Post # 411
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I’m already overweight, so my goal is to get through this pregnancy with only a 10-15 pound weight gain. So I have been ignoring most of my cravings, lol. Or I just replace them with something healthy (like when I want something sugary I eat a banana).

Post # 412
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@LMD84:  too funny!! If i ever did name a baby charlotte i love the nickname charlie.

Post # 413
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father\'s Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

View original reply
@august05:  ๐Ÿ™ I hope you get to take a nice big dump soon (can I just say I love how it’s completely appropriate to say those kinds of things on this board?). I just started the colace too, and am starting to wonder if I should has some metamucial to it. I really feel like my lack of pooing is adding to my evening MS.

Post # 414
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  oh no that does make baby names hard!!! we have been doing that, nope .. didnt like so and so with that name. horrible but… thats what happens when you hear a name you dont like!

Post # 415
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@august05:  ๐Ÿ™ I hope you get to take a nice big dump soon (can I just say I love how it’s completely appropriate to say those kinds of things on this board?). I just started the colace too, and am starting to wonder if I should has some metamucial to it. I really feel like my lack of pooing is adding to my evening MS.

Post # 416
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  hahaha, thanks for the dump wishes!!!  I’m getting more MS in the evening too, I wonder if thats contributing.

Post # 417
2208 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  LOL i hope the same for all of you dealing with terrible constipation, mine is so-so. Im No where near as regular as normal tho. What kinds of foods have fiber in them?

Post # 419
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Most whole grains, dark green veggies (broccoli, kale, romaine lettuce), and apples are some of the more common ones.

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I’m definitely kicking myself in the butt for not making more of an effort to lose more weight before getting KU. After this little nugget comes, it is on like donkey kong.

View original reply
@august05:  It’s couldn’t surprise me! Being all backed up is sure to mess with your tummy!

Post # 421
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@LMD84:  I LOVE Charlotte too – DH isn’t so keen but I just picture having a sweet little girl named Charlotte…Charlie for short. I had NO idea it was so popular!

View original reply
@lalalalauren:  Oh don’t worry…on the (rare) days DH thinks it’s a girl he calls it Brucenia..it’s ridiculous lol ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@Mrs. Doily:  Mine is BAD too…I’d give anything to poop like a normal human again. I was so regular…and now…little pebbles are the best I can do. I’ve found exercising helps, and I try to drink lots of water. The worst is when you feel like the big moment has arrived, you’re definitely going to be able to do a normal one…and then nothing! So disappointing ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors