(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 122
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@harperlynn:  I have been so bloated! It is def worse at night. 

Post # 123
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m so glad you guys are bloated too, it makes me feel better!

Post # 124
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Mollie-Rose:  Thanks for the advice!  I need to just calm down and focus on other things for the next month instead of freaking out about every twinge I feel. ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 127
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Narrawallee reserve/beach & Mollymook golf club

View original reply
@cali_cat:  I’m dooing the same! It’s driving me nuts that I can’t see or hear my baby for another 6 weeks because I wasn’t given an early ultrasound referal. I guess if there’s anything wrong it’ll come up in my bloods, and seeing it or hearing it won’t change anything other than putting my mind a bit more at ease.

Post # 128
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I can’t believe its possible to be this bloated so soon!  I tried on some clothes that fit just a month ago and they are already so tight in the chest and stomach area ๐Ÿ™  I’m going to try and eat healthier and see if that helps keep the bloat down  – less salt and more water!

Post # 130
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hey, December mamas. This is my first post! I had some spotting today that really wigged me out, so I was planning to lurk a little longer before making things official with a post in this thread…but then I figured some support would be nice as I wait to see if things are okay in the uterus department.

When did you get your BFP/what cycle day were you on?: I tested April 4th (a week after af was supposed to arrive)

How many DPO were you before you saw that second line?: Not sure! I don’t chart, and this bub was rather unexpected. 

Estimated Due Date?: Dec 4/Dec 5

When is your first appointment? I had it today! I started spotting just before I made the call to my doctor to schedule an appointment. She wanted to see me immediately to rule out ectopic, so I went in for an ultrasound. We saw a heartbeat (a teeny blinking flicker) and could just barely make out the little dude(ette) as a blob on the screen.

How will you (or how have you) told your friends and family: I’d love to do something sweet, but we’re planning on NOT telling anyone for quite awhile, so who knows what we’ll decide on. I just told DH today (he’s been away on business since I got my bfp last week, and I wanted to tell him in person) so we haven’t really discussed yet how we’ll be telling everyone else.

What are you looking forward to most? Feeling comfortable enough to talk about the fun stuff, like names and nursery and what it’ll be like to be parents. And also welcoming a little one at my favorite time of the year!

What are you most nervous about? This darn spotting. Making it through past 12 weeks. Vomiting (I HATE throwing up). Weight gain. Having a healthy kid. Getting our financials in order. HA is that enough to be nervous about?

What symptoms have you been feeling (if any)?: My boobs are huge and SO sore. I’ve been perpetually nauseous (no throwing up yet, though), and incredibly exhausted. I’ve also had that spotting that started today, though I hope that disappears soon.

Is this your first baby? If not how many siblings does your peanut have?: first!

Anything you’ve given up so far?: Lunch meat me for me is the biggest. And also physical activity! The doc reccomended I take it easy for the next several weeks and not do anything remotely active (ie hiking) for now.

Post # 131
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@SqueezedUniverse:  Congratulations and Welcome! Our EDDs are pretty close.. mine’s December 6th. It’s so exciting that you were able to see a heartbeat already! I go for another u/s on Thursday (4/18) since my appointment on 4/4 was too early to really see anything. 

Anyway, anybody else having problems with insomnia? It’s 2:30am Eastern time right now. I’ve been so tired and sleepy during the day that I’ve been taking naps and/or sleeping early. Problem is, if I have to get up in the middle of the night for any reason, there’s no going back to bed anytime soon. I’ve been up for more than an hour now at this point.. I’m not really anxious or anything, I don’t think.. I just don’t feel tired but I know I will be later when I have to be at work at 8am (ugh..)

Post # 133
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@harperlynn:  aww. No, I hadn’t noticed. so it’s just not me then huh? *sigh*.. Here I am, still awake! I’m done stalking people on facebook, watching wedding videos, and reading articles about ramen, why wearing a bra might be bad, and a woman’s cancer hoax.. and I’m still not sleepy LOL

Post # 135
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey December Mammas! How is everyone this Friday!?!

Post # 136
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Just got my BFP this morning at 9dpo!!!! I am so in shock! Ahhh according to all my apps my EDD is December 25th! havent even told DH yet! 

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors