(Closed) December 2013 brides! NEXT MONTH!!

posted 7 years ago in December 2013
Post # 17
904 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@Penelopeee: We got our marriage licence on Monday and that was pretty much the last thing to do! My Future Mother-In-Law and I still have to make our favours (chocolates) and put them all together. My next dress fitting is Nov 15 and my hair trial is Saturday. The only thing I’m stressing about is all of the final payments lol.

Post # 19
942 posts
Busy bee

Had my final fitting yesterday, ordered the cake (carrot-yum). Done. I hope….

Post # 20
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

Massive weekend coming up – mum is over from interstate & have the following lined up:

dress fitting

caterer meeting

venue meeting

hotel block meeting

priest meeting

bachelorette party

in TWO DAYS.

And again, OMG.

Post # 22
476 posts
Helper bee

We are less than a month away and I’m super excited and SUPER freaked out!! So much to do, so little time!

My bachelorette is this weekend too! yay! 

Next week, meetings with our sponsor couple, caterer, DJ, coordinator, rehearsal dinner venue–oh my! 

I feel guilty because I have been going to bed pretty early and not really making sure I’m working on wedding stuff and working out daily and since we’re less than a month away, I can’t afford to not be! 

Presents have started to come in! Our RSVP’s are due right after Thanksgiving and we’ve gotten maybe half of them back.

Need to send in final payments! Also, need to step up my beauty routine! I’ve been trying to drink more water, too! 

Post # 23
2564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@vanessa7:  Water water water…. I stick a little wedge of lemon in to make it more bearable.

We are less than three weeks out.  Just about everything is done, we hope to get some stuff finished this weekend.  We’re stuck on our music choices…but it will ALL get done and it will be perfect!

Post # 24
476 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mrs_pudding_pop:  yes!! I start my day off with a cup of hot lemon water–so good! 

That’s great that you are done!! Good luck with your music! I feel stuck on that too. I’m not 100% sure if I love our first dance or our last song. 

Post # 25
2564 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@vanessa7:  I know what you mean.  We thought we had our first dance all figured out – then the other day we were all “hmm, what do you think about using the runner up song instead?” LOL

#firstworldproblems 😉

Post # 26
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
@Penelopeee:  Ohmygosh, I love the idea of the guests signing a champagne bottle!  I’ve been wracking my brain on what to do for a guest book and this is a perfect idea for our NYE wedding! 

Post # 27
4424 posts
Honey bee

Update! Almost everything is now done! Only have a few more things to do:

Hair/makeup trial (hair tomorrow; make-up Dec. 7)

Marriage license (have to wait until at least Dec. 2 for Dec. 31 wedding)

Guest book (thinking the champagne suggestion or have a few other ideas)

Only have 3 guests still unsure if they can come…should know completely in a week!

I found out that the only alterations I’ll need for my dress is the strap sewn onto dress (it was a snap) and the bustle! The alterations woman told me “Do NOT lose even half a pound”…okay, if you say so! Back to eating Reese’s.

How’s everyone else doing? Any last minute wedding issues that are arising?

Post # 28
4424 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@85kym13:  I’m getting married on NYE too! Go us! Is yours this year or next? Any cool details you’ve figured out yet (if it is in 2014)? Congrats!

Post # 29
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
@KatiePi:  Oh hi!  I just saw your post on tipping and replied there then saw your msg here!  I’m getting married in 2013.  Its been so much fun planning and family/friends have been super supportive of our NYE date!  It sounds like you have everything underwraps!! 

Post # 30
4424 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@85kym13:  Pretty much! How is your planning going? It’s such a fun date. Most people who hear it are are like “Oh! That will be fun!”. I hope so!

Post # 31
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@KatiePi:  

View original reply
@85kym13:  

yeah! I’m also on NYE!

I’ve organised a balloon drop for midnight & will have a backdrop of some massive clocks as ‘decoration’. I’m excited!

View original reply
@Penelopeee:  

View original reply
@vanessa7:  How was your bachelorette party! We had a ball!

And… i’ve also got stuck into drinking A LOT of water. well trying to. I hope it works!!

The topic ‘December 2013 brides! NEXT MONTH!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors