(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 242
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
mariwithani:  beautiful spot ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats! 

Post # 243
364 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
something_orange:  That makes complete sense. I always assumed I would go the traditional OB route but the closer we got to the BFP the more I started looking into other options and thinking a midwife would better suite me since I will (hopefully) be low risk. Thanks for sharing!

View original reply
mariwithani:  AH! So exciting! I so desparately want to see what is going on in there but I’m only 4w1d and have to wait until Monday to even see when scans will be scheduled. Super fun that you already got a peek!

Post # 244
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
AnonymousCupcake:  Hmm I’m not sure! I’ll have to ask about that at our appt on Tuesday morning! I’m excited but totally nervous!

Post # 245
442 posts
Helper bee

Thank you ladies so much for your sweet thoughts. Doc had me drop off blood yesterday and I will again on Monday to see if my levels are going up Or not. I’m glad well hopefully have a tentative answer by then, it’s the back and forth that makes this emotional: just when I’ve decided that this is a nogo, I go to just brown spotting and think it was just stuff moving around to make room for baby and ill be back on track with a growing wiggles…then like now I wipe bright red again and dr google tells me this is on its way out. ๐Ÿ™

for now, I’m treating this like it was a later period, and expecting to be trying again, but just in case I’m staying off the wine until I know for sure

Post # 246
470 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Frohike:  I’m sorry again. I’m glad you will get some answers soon.. sending you a big hug

Post # 247
470 posts
Helper bee

I got my date for first U/S on May 15 and to hear the heartbeat! AH! Also they made me schedule a NT U/S for June 5 which is now covd and will be free… ahhh so excited/nervous! 

Post # 249
470 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  Why 2 ultrasounds? Sorry still learning here lol 

I’m sorry about your SIL’s reaction.. TTC is so hard ๐Ÿ™

Post # 250
744 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  I’m nervous about this, too. One of DH’s relatives has been TTC, and just started using clomid because of her struggles. I definitely want to tell her before we tell the whole family, but I’m nervous!!!

Post # 251
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

๐Ÿ™ our group is so quiet lately. Maybe we should start a Facebook group soon?  It’d be easier to check and update.

Post # 252
61 posts
Worker bee

Hello everyone,

There is a LOT to catch up with for me! First of all, thanks to future_mrs_s for starting the thread, and congratulations to everyone! 

Joining late, and with an early December due date at that… I was too scared to test because I thought I’d get a false BFN if I’d test too early, so I didn’t know I was pregnant until week 7 (I swear I’m usually a bright young lady). Go figure. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for April 22 (could have scheduled it for next week but didn’t want to be disappointed by not seeing or hearing anything- do you notice a pattern here?), and I’m excited!!!

Due Date: December 1, 2014 (this may change after my first ultrasound)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP? The short version: late because I didn’t test until late. 30ish DPO.

The long version- I’m actually not exactly sure because my cycles have been odd since getting of BCPs (like, really odd. My last cycle started 1/22 and I got a BFN as recently as 3/10, but based on my betas (just under 25,000), I’m about 7 weeks now.  

How long did you try for your BFP? First cycle trying. 

Do you have any kids yet? Some of us do ๐Ÿ™‚ DH has two, and it’ll be the first for me.

Any symptoms yet? I tested because I was having symptoms… My last cycle started 1/22 with just a little spotting around 2/24, but when I tested on 3/10 (CD 48), I got a BFN. Then around the end of March I started to have mild cramps that did not feel like PMS, I started smelling strange things that didn’t seem to bother anyone else, and my boobs were sore. All of that is still happening, but less of the cramping, fortunately…

What are you most excited about? Being pregnant first (although a little nervous about the changes in my body), and then having a baby with DH, of course. It’ll be the first grandchild for my parents, so that’s exciting too. 

What are you most nervous about? Something going wrong, me loosing my [email protected]% if the baby refuses to sleep straight through the night from day one (hehe), and the whole work/life balance thing.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Liking vegetables. Seriously. I’m usually a healthy eater 95% of the time, and 5% of the time I eat pizza and whatever else I feel like, but now I want my 5% 100% of the time… I still love fruit though, so some of the produce section remains between me and feeding the baby pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner 

<br /><br />

Post # 253
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
mariwithani:  a fb group is a good idea!

View original reply
polarbee:  congratulations!!

one of my best friends had her baby last night and I got to be at the hospital! A sweet little girl (they were team green, so it was a surprise)! Im going back this afternoon to visit again. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday (and if you live on the East Coast, enjoy this FINALLY spring weather)!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by mfitzp1.
Post # 254
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I’d be up for a facebook group too! I guess since we are all still quite early, there isn’t a whole lot to report yet. As for me, I’m just super anxious for my first ultrasound. I think I will let out a huge sigh of relief once we get to see that everything is going ok. The good thing is my doc agreed to let me come in for an early ultrasound in a couple weeks (around 7wks) instead of the original date which would’ve been around 11wks. Yay! I’m excited and nervous at the same time. And, I’m embarrassed to admit, I’m still testing to see my lines getting darker. I need to stop so that I won’t lose my mind! Hope you ladies are all doing well! Anyone else feel like time is moving slowly?! Cannot wait to be out of the first trimester!

Post # 255
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I would be good with a group as well, though I don’t have access at work so I would be on the Bee more during the day.

I’m wearing maternity jeans at work today, I’m super early but I’ve been feeling crazy bloated especially in the lower abdomen and there’s no way I was going to wear low rise skinnies. I bought a pair of maternity skinnies at Old Navy and they are perfect for days like this.

Anyone else getting up 2+ times a night to pee? I’m usually someone that sleeps straight through the night so it’s annoying for me!

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors