(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 256
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think that a Facebook group sounds like a good idea.

Nothing new to report with me just waiting for my 1st appointment next week. I feel like time is moving so slow and I just want to have the ultrasound to make sure everything is okay! 

@something_orange:  I have to get up and pee multiple times a night too! It is very annoying. I like my sleep =) 

Post # 257
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Elayne51:  I took a test this morning… 

Im all for a fb group as long as it’s secret. I don’t plan on announcing my pregnancy any time soon. 

Post # 258
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Yay I’m glad there’s so much interest in the Facebook group. I’ll start looking into starting it. It will be private and completely invisible to your friends/newsfeeds so those of us keeping it a secret won’t need to worry about being outed. 

6w4d today and holy dry heaving!! I haven’t vomited yet but I’m becoming super sensitive to smells and even thinking about stinky garbage or my cat’s food makes me start dry heaving.  Also gagging when I brush my teeth. Anyone else?

I’m starting to really feel pregnant!

Post # 259
2119 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
mariwithani: I’m at 7w3d now and have been sick for almost two weeks, it’s horrible. Just like you I can’t deal with the garbage or feeding the cats, just the thought of cat food makes me a little dizzy. I’ve also a really hard time with food, things that I could eat yesterday might be horrible today – I never know. For the moment, the one thing that I seem to be able to fall back on when nothing else works is Granny Smith apples. Perhaps something you can try if you also find it difficult to find things you can eat.

Post # 260
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
mariwithani:  Going to live vicariously through you until my appt on the 2nd, since we are due date twins!  I’m not sure exactly when I o’d so I might be a day or two behind, but very exciting you got to see your little bean!!

And congrats to all the new ladies here since my last post!

Nothing really new to report for me, still just all day nausea (I’ve definitely succumed to it a couple times – blech) and exhaustion.  I can no longer open the dishwasher if it has a single dirty dish in it without dry heaving, I definitely think my sense of smell is kicking up!  I’ve also gained like 5 lbs already, need to stop eating so much junk.

We’re announcing to our families this weekend, I’m stealing a page from a thread on here the other day and making everyone say “Happy Easter” when taking a picture, and then taking another and having them say “QG and DH are having a baby!” I think the resulting picture is going to be EPIC!

Post # 261
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m joining this board and would love to join a Facebook group too!  (As long as it’s super private.)

Due Date:  As of right now, December 23rd.  I have a feeling it might be a little earlier.  I won’t know for sure until my first appointment which is 5/16.

How long did you try for your BFP? I got pregnant my second cycle off of BCP.

Do you have any kids yet?  Nope.

Any symptoms yet? A lot of cramping on and off.  Fatigue on and off.  Ragey hormones on and off!

<br /><br />

Post # 262
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Frohike:  hope everything turns out ok today at the dr. Crossing my fingers for you!

I just got my BFP yesterday so I’m being cautiously optimistic after having a chemical back in December.

Due date: according to the app I’ve been using Dec. 20th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): about 2 weeks

How long did you try before your BFP? Been off BC since September 

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? will be both of our first

Any symptoms yet? my boobs are suppppper sensitive and having some mild cramping today-which is kind of freaking me out because I’m scared that I’m going to see blood every time I go to the rr.

What are you most excited about? baby bump, Christmas baby, seeing dh with our baby, seeing who baby will look like, basically everything. lol

What are you most nervous about? losing the baby πŸ™ I started bleeding at week 5 when I got my last BFP so I’m really scared that is going to happen again. I don’t even know if I should go ahead and schedule my first dr appointment or if i should wait and make sure that doesn’t happen again.

What will you miss most while pregnant? coffee, but I’ve been reading it’s ok to have it in moderation so I think i should be ok πŸ™‚ alcohol of course but I can live without that. Oh and when my clothes don’t fit I’ll probably miss that.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by .
Post # 263
420 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mariwithani:  as long as its “secret” we should be good. Do you want to start it or would you like me to? I tried to before but I would need another member to get it started. 

Post # 264
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

forgot to include this πŸ™‚

Post # 265
642 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
EverAfterBegins:  if you already have one started then feel free to follow through! I think you just need our email addresses to add members? I’ll PM you my email πŸ™‚

Post # 266
442 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mtorres:  thanks! Don’t think ill know anything today. Going in this morning to drop off my second round of blood, and then I guess they call me when they get the results, probably tomorrow.

I honestly have no idea which way this will go πŸ™ still spotting, but no heavy bleed. No new symptoms or increase in symptoms, no nausea, peeing like a normal person again, the girls are a little veiny still but nothing else. Argh! This is worse than TWW symptom spotting! Ill just be glad to know at least.

congrats ladies for all those new December mamas who joined up over the weekend! Wishing you all the best!

Post # 267
28 posts
Newbee

I would love to join a facebook group, so keep me posted if you guys start one.

I went in for my “confirmatory appointment” last Thursday.  I was actually surprised they had me come in at all so early.  I called the day after I got my BFP (4/9) to schedule my first appointment, and they told me to come in that afternoon to confirm everything, get bloodwork done, etc.  Everything looks good so far, and I have my first real appointment and ultrasound on May 5th.  Happy Cinco de Mayo to me!!

Post # 268
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
Frohike:  Sorry you’re going through this.  Thinking of you! xx

Post # 269
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

Welcome to all the new ladies! I’ll catch up on the boards in a bit!

I love the facebook idea! I am comfortable to start the page if no one else wants to – just let me know. I sort of live on facebook… πŸ˜‰

4 weeks 6 days today – still feeling fine. Boobs are sore, spooting some blue veins here and there. Cramping on and off still. No sickness – and I am really enjoying it!! I have no sense of smell at all so I am hoping that helps alot with being preggo!

Its REALLY hard not to tell anyone!! We went our for my birthday last night with my family and the entire time I wanted to yell YOUR GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS! But instead I shoved food in my mouth. πŸ˜€

I am noticing I am hungier more often – If I dont eat asap after getting up, my stomach is unhappy. Switched to a new prenatal with DHA in it. Trying to drink at least one glass of milk a day now to add to my calcium – I already have had bad teeth problems since I was a baby, I don’t want more to show up. 

DH and I bought life insurance over the weekend – so thats done! And we took a walk around a small zoo/eco center over the weekend and we chatted about it would be a fun spot to take our baby when they are older. It’s so exciting! 

Post # 270
420 posts
Helper bee

Ok so I got it to work! If anyone wants to join the fb group. It’s secret so either myself or 

View original reply
mariwithani:  need to add you. Please pm one of us your email and make sure that in fb settings it is possible for anyone to search for you by email. 

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors