(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 271
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
Elayne51:  Hahaha… this cracked me up b/c I definitely took another test last night.  At this point I’m pretty sure my test line is darker than the control line, should I should probably stop ๐Ÿ™‚  And yes, it feels like time is standing still!!

View original reply
something_orange:  I could always make it through the night without peeing.  Well, not anymore.

Post # 272
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
QueenGreen:  Omg, that is an awesome idea!!!  I love it!

View original reply
MrsJX3:  
View original reply
mtorres:  Congrats, mamas!!! 

View original reply
soldwishtobe:  That’s great that they gave you a confirmatory appt.  My office doesn’t do that and I wish they did.  I also find it interesting that the first trimester is one of the most important developmentally, yet a lot of obgyn offices don’t see patients until 8-9 weeks and it’s not until then that they give their patients the lists of dos/do nots…..  I would think they should do that right away!  (Although I’m pretty sure if a person is ttc, they’ve googled everything to death already :))

View original reply
Frohike:  I really hope you get some answers soon.  I’ll be thinking of you!

Post # 274
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Okay so it seems I need to friend you to add you to the group so if you want to be added expect a weird friend request. 

Post # 275
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
mfitzp1:  Thank you!!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚  I think I’m still in shock!!

Post # 276
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  Right there with you, I hope you feel better!

View original reply
EverAfterBegins:  friend request away!

Post # 277
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
mfitzp1:  Thank you!! I can’t take credit, someone suggested it on the thread about announcing at Easter.  I told DH about it thinking he would think it was a dumb idea and he LOVED it!  I think its going to awesome to have that moment captured!

Post # 279
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  so sorry you’re getting hit so hard by MS but that is a really good sign that you have a healthy, sticky bean in there! I know that won’t make you feel any better but I tried ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was trying to describe to DH what I was feeling and I began dry heaving just by talking about dry heaving. He says “babe, stop focusing so much on it. I’m sure it’s half mental”. I could have KILLED him in that moment. Haha

I’m so excited about our FB group. PM me or 

View original reply
EverAfterBegins:  to be added!

Post # 280
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
mfitzp1:  thank you! It was weird reading that haha like I’m actually going to be a mama *mind blown* 

Post # 281
2119 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s: So sorry to hear that morning sickness has come to you as well. I’ve always been really lucky health wise, so I’ve literally never been this sick before. Came like a total chock that I would be sick around the clock as well, I figured one would get a break at least some time through the day! A couple of things I’ve notice helps though: don’t allow yourself to get really hungry, make sure to have small snacks through the day even though you might not feel like it and drink lots of water. If I’m dehydrated and hungry things go down hill really fast!

And today was the day for my dating U/S. Was a little worried that it would be too early to see the heart, but it’s ticking on nicely in there! Not the most exciting image, but at least baby is visible:

The technician that took care of the U/S was really nice and friendly, so that was just great. What I didn’t like was that my husband couldn’t attend. I always envisioned this as something we would experience together, but now he wasn’t even allowed to get inside the door to the second waiting area. Great way to make the father feel included…

Post # 282
642 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
eocenia:  Hurray for a heartbeat!! What a cute little baby you have there!  I think it’s so peculiar they wouldn’t let your husband in the room with you.  I’m sorry he had to miss that moment but so happy all is well with your bubba. Did they date you? 

Post # 283
2119 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
mariwithani: Thank you! I realize it looks nothing more than like a kidney bean at the image, but it was so cool to see the little flicker on the screen! So happy to see it actively work in there. As for the date, I’m actually a little earlier than I thought so it might be that I either get a late November baby (29th/30th) or an early December baby (1st). I hope it’s OK with all of you though that I stick around here with you – feel at home here now and don’t want to skip over to the November board!

One thing I was worried about before going there was if the technician would be able to do a tummy U/S or if I would have to do a vaginal one. Ended up with a tummy one, so that was great. She told me that it’s sometimes tricky to see the baby properly this early on, but it wasn’t an issue at all with me as I’m thin. Not saying this to make anyone feel bad, just that I wish I had known that weight was a factor before I went there (gyn exams are pretty much mental death in my world).

As for my husband – I so don’t get the policy. I’ve read that some say it’s because the technician will ask sensitive questions and because the spouses will “talk too much” and make it difficult for the technician to focus. Well, the lady that took care of me asked me when my last period was, and that was it in terms of “sensitive” information, but after that we chatted along non stop and she did her work without seeming to be bothered at all.

Post # 284
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Can’t believe how many pages this board has already. I started week 5 today..finally got my sore ta-ta’s last week. Don’t feel any nausea..just hunger (constantly) and eggs sound like the worst thing in the world. Other than that I feel pretty normal. I keep taking my Clearblue digitals hoping it will go to 3+ week. It still hadn’t today (granted, I am 5 weeks today) so I asked my ob office for another blood test to see if my levels are still going up. Won’t hear back until mid day tomorrow. :/ I just still have a bad feeling that this won’t stick. I have nothing to base that on..but it feels too good to be true. 

Post # 285
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

my co-december mommies to be, is anyone else feeling like they want more symptom wise? I know I should enjoy the time while I’m not really experiencing symptoms, but at times I don’t feel pregnant. I am, and I guess just want some reassurance. I don’t have my first appointment for another couple weeks when I’ll be 8 weeks and I can’t wait to hear the little ones heart beat. but other than knowing I’m pregnant, I don’t feel pregnant. can anyone else relate?

@Misslunchbox it sounds like you can, maybe I’m just feeling this is too good to be true also. My husband keeps telling me not to get too excited until we have our appointment, but I can’t help myself.

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors