(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 421
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
sara79:  I’m pretty sure my due date is going to change (that was based on LMP but I don’t think I ovulatated until CD 24), but I’ll wait until after my appt tomorrow to confirm!

In terms of exercise, I’ve been going to the gym and using the arc trainer (basically a cross between an elliptical and a stairmaster, kind of) and just going pretty easy on it/trying to make sure my heart rate doesn’t get too high. I will probably also do yoga soon. I used to be really into jump roping, but have given that up.

View original reply
Peaceoutboyscout:  So, so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and wishing you lots of strength/happier times ahead.

Post # 422
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
future_mrs_s:  

Roll Call!

Due date: 12/12/2014  

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):

I have no idea!  I just had a miscarriage in March at 6 weeks and got a BFP 3.5 weeks after I stopped bleeding.  

How long did you try before your BFP?

Wasn’t really trying.  DH and I only had two chances to BD because he was out of town on business most of the month!  I was convinced I was pregnant again.  Doctor sent me for a beta with the results coming in at 59.  She thought I still had remnants from the miscarriage and ordered an ultrasound showing only a thickened endometrium And told me my hcg was just slow to drop.  Went to visit DH for two weeks and when I came back my hcg was at 30,040  I almost fell out of my seat because I was getting so frustrated wondering i wasn’t getting my period!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?

Our first!

Any symptoms yet?

breasts swelled up immedietely, constantly hot, and incessant sneezing.  Oh, and around the time I would have expected my period (which I couldn’t quite because of the miscarriage) I spotted and cramped for a few days. 

ETA:  those were early symptoms.  Breasts still swollen, still crampy occasionally, moderate nausea and fatigue are what I’m dealing with most now..

What are you most excited about?

experiencing each day of pregnancy and meeting our LO!

What are you most nervous about?

Another miscarriage, although I am optimistic since I didn’t make it far enough to see the heart beat in my last pregnancy and I reached that milestone today! Baby measuring at 7 weeks 6 days with a heart rate of 176 bpm πŸ˜€

What will you miss most while pregnant? 

Probably caffeine.  Trying to take it easy on the caffeine.

Post # 423
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ok I’m going to give in and join the fb group lol who do I pm again?

Post # 424
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Charlie89:  me πŸ™‚ just send me your email address 

Post # 425
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
MrsKelloggtobee:  YAY for already seeing the heartbeat! Welcome! That’s pretty crazy about not thinking you were and then BOOM super pregnant πŸ™‚

Post # 426
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sara79:  thanks!  Yes, the last three months have been a complete rollercoaster ride!  Yesterday was so amazing though.  I cried when I saw the little heart beat, it was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen!

Post # 427
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsKelloggtobee:  I bet! My first appointment is Thursday (5/8) but I don’t have an u/s scheduled so we will have to see if they schedule one that day – I am going the midwife route and they tend to be a little less eager about early ultrasounds I have found out. But I’m pretty sure they will since I’m not 100% sure how far along I am. I can’t wait to get to experience that moment πŸ™‚

Post # 428
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sara79:  wow exciting!  Looking forward to hearing about your appointment and what to expect.  I am also planning on going the midwife route, and really have to schedule an appointment today now that I know what’s going on.  I definitely wouldn’t have been able to get an ultrasound if my circumstances hadn’t been so crazy! And my circumstances were kind of similar in that while blood tests confirmed I am pregnant, I wasn’t sure of precisely how far along I am.  I was about four days off, since I don’t know when I actually ovulated or implanted.  Just when my husband and I were together πŸ™‚ it was a relief to hear that the baby is on schedule in terms of the time frame I was thinking!

Post # 429
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsKelloggtobee:  I hear ya – I have PCOS so my LMP was actually Feb 9th. So based on that I would be due Nov 16th! But I definitely don’t think I ovulated until closer to the end of March based on some symptoms I was having. Hopefully I am not too far off in my guess either.

Post # 430
569 posts
Busy bee

Another sad post. Found out today at my appt that I have a blighted ovum—gestational sac but no baby inside. Wasn’t ready for this since my levels based on my blood test last week indicated that all was well. I am bowing out of these boards now, but I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies.

Post # 431
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

View original reply
Magpie86:  & peaceoutcubscout I’m so sorry for your losses πŸ™

I’m starting to get paranoid because other than sore boobs here and there I still have no symptoms. Anyone else feeling almost completely normal? I won’t be six weeks til Sunday. I’m nervous bc my hubby can’t make my first apt and won’t be there for me if we get bad news :/

Post # 432
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Magpie86:  So sorry to hear the bad news πŸ™

Post # 433
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Magpie86:  I’m so sorry for your loss. πŸ™

i went through this in march.. Started bleeding at 6 weeks and went in for an ultrasound where they could only see a sack.  sending good thoughts your way.

Post # 434
569 posts
Busy bee

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

View original reply
MrsKelloggtobee:  I didn’t have any bleeding, spotting, cramping, etc. at all. I’m glad I read your story, gives me hope for next time. Best wishes to you.

Post # 435
101 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Magpie86:  I’m so sorry πŸ™ as terrible as it was to start bleeding I was able to prepare that I was possibly having a miscarriage.  It must have been a terrible shock to find out the news the way you did.  

My doctor advised that DH and I wait at least one cycle before trying again…we weren’t trying but we weren’t preventing and now I’m pregnant again with no cycles in between- so it can happen! And I’ve heard from multiple sources that you’re more fertile after a miscarriage.. Not sure if this is true but we were successful.  I know you guys will try again for your lo when the time is right for you! <3

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors