(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 436
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi Ladies, 

I’m sending my love and prayers out to you all.

Roll Call!

Due date: 12/11/2014

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Wasn’t tracking ovulation too well. Just used online calculators to find out the best 4 days for conception. So between 18-20 days. 

How long did you try before your BFP?: Went off BCP in September 2013. So just a few months.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?: If all goes well, this one will be number 1!

Any symptoms yet?: Exhaustion, waves of nausea but no vomiting, hungry all the time, fuller boobs, quick mood swings. The mood swings are worse at work because I have seem to have lost the typical amount of patience that I set aside for annoying people. πŸ™‚

What are you most excited about?: Right now? Knowing that the baby is healthy and OK in there. I wish I could see it more often. We had our first ultrasound at 6w6d and all looked normal. BPM was 137, so that was great. But waiting to long for the next one is tough.

What are you most nervous about?: Everything! Just read an article about skin care products / ingredients you should stay away from. All new to me. I know that this is a very great learning experience, but it’s scary at the same time!

What will you miss most while pregnant?: 1. Sushi, 2. Wine, 3. Brie, 4. Smoked salmon

Post # 437
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
Magpie86:  That is so heart wrenching. I’m sorry for your loss. πŸ™

Post # 438
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
mariwithani:  I still can’t PM you. Is there any other way I can join? 

Magpie86:  Oh gosh, I’m so sorry for your loss πŸ™ 

Post # 439
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

So I had my first appointment yesterday and it was such a relief to see our babies heart beat right as it should be!! They did change my due date though. They changed it from 12/8 to 12/16. I was surprised cause I know when I had my last period, but they said based on size I’m only 7 weeks, not 8. Has this happened to anyone else? is this right? or could I still be as far along as I thought?

Post # 440
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Oooooh can I join?!

Roll Call!

Due date: December 4

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Wasnt really tracking, got it 4 days after missed period

How long did you try before your BFP? Off BC since Sept, blighted ovum in December/D&C in January, took 8 weeks to get my period after that, and then got pregnant the next cycle! It’s been a roller coaster!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First

Any symptoms yet? Had nausea for only about a week. Other than that I’m just very hungry!!!

What are you most excited about? Finding out the gender!!!! It’s already driving me crazy to know! I’ve had 4 baby dreams so far, and in every one it’s been a boy…only a couple more months until we know for sure!

What are you most nervous about? Labor! 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Well, right now I just really miss pants that fit! 

Post # 441
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m so sorry magpie and peaceoutboyscout.  That is terrible news and my heart goes out to you guys.

i had an u/s on Thursday at what I thought was 8 weeks.  Turns out I was 2 days off – no big deal, but now my EDD is December 9.  They wouldn’t let my husband and son come back with me for the scan, which I thought they would, and I was in near tears being back there by myself unexpectedlY (side note: I do not like the practice I’m going to but am moving in a month so will change then!).  I was so relieved and thankful to see a tiny baby and heartbeat.

for me, I didn’t feel sick everyday until after 6 weeks for what it’s worth.  And some people never feel sick with healthy pregnancies!  Best of luck to everyone with appointments coming up –

Post # 442
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
carmel bride:  They wouldn’t let your husband in for the ultrasound?! What the heck!!!! Im glad you will be getting a new practice soon!

Post # 443
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

View original reply
carmel bride:  yeah, that is definitely not standard. I’d be pissed.

Post # 444
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

it was because my 21 month old son was with him and they didn’t want the little guy there… not sure that makes it any better?  But yeah, I was really not happy about it!!  glad I’m not the only one who thinks it was not cool.

Post # 445
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Roll Call!

Due date: December 23, 2014<br />

How long did you try before your BFP? About 2 months :O  To be honest, it caught us a little off guard!

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First one!  So excited!<br />

Any symptoms yet? Nausea–I can’t stomach any food!!  I also take naps now, which I’ve never been able to do, I’m exhausted.  Plus tender b00bs.

What are you most excited about? We’re having a baby!  And DH already promised me nightly foot rubs πŸ˜›<br />

What are you most nervous about? Miscarrying or eating something I’m not supposed to on accident πŸ™ 

What will you miss most while pregnant? SUSHI.  And The Boiling Crab because I always eat around 3 lbs of shrimp there…also all the rides at Disneyland!!  I JUST got my pass renewed a couple months ago πŸ™<br />

Good luck to all you ladies!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  shesho.
Post # 446
3038 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
shesho: Well, I can’t help you with the Disney part, but you should be able to eat your shrimps! They are boiled after all, so it’s not like sushi that’s raw. Also, they’re not considered dangerous in terms of heavy metals, so that’s good too! 

Post # 447
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
FunfettiCupcakes:  
View original reply
shesho:  Welcome ladies! I think the majority of us are using the facebook group for most of our communicationg. If you want to join, pm mariwithani and let her know and she will send you an invite πŸ™‚ Its super secret too, so no need to worry about that!

<li class=”time”>

Post # 448
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am very sorry for your loss magpie and peaceoutboyscout. πŸ™

Yesterday, at 8 weeks, I got to see our baby’s heartbeat! I was nervous because I never went into a doctor for any sort of blood test. But I never had any spotting or cramping. But there it was, wiggling it’s little legs! Yes! It wiggled it’s legs! It’s just over a half inch long. Here is a picture! the head is on the right, and you can see the little arms and legs!

Post # 449
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

View original reply
MrsAlice:  so cute And exciting! I’m so sad my husband can’t be there for our first US apt because he’ll be traveling all week πŸ™ I might try to take a video with my phone.

Post # 450
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
MrsAlice:  Super cute! I am so excited for my first appt tomorrow even though I don’t have a confirmed u/s appointment. I’m hoping they want to do one and can squeeze me in immediately at the u/s place πŸ™‚

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors