posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 466
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
klosen:  WOW Wonderful!!! 

View original reply
sara79:  Ah! I see! I don’t have FB.. My scan went well, everything is normal with the baby! I nearly fainted after the blood tests oye… 

Post # 467
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
octoberbaby:  Ah πŸ™ – you could always set up a facebook with a fake name just for this purpose :). I’m glad everything went well with your scan (minus the blood work part). I am waiting to hear from the office that does the scan on scheduling to find out when I can get mine. I will be 13 weeks on Wednesday. This is all flying by so fast! future_mrs_s is the furthest along of all of us I think and she found out a few days ago that she is having a boy! Do you plan to find out the gender or stay team green? Are you taking weekly belly photos yet?

Post # 468
716 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara79:  omgoodness! She already knows? How far along is she? I am 13 wks today and was told I won’t know till 21 weeks… Yes we are finding out! I asked the tech during the NT scan and he said it was too early to know. I will start taking belly photos soon, its still mostly bloat but sometimes at the end of the day it gets much bigger πŸ™‚ 

Post # 469
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
octoberbaby:  I think she is almost 16. I know if the baby is fully cooperating you can sometimes tell by 15 or 16 weeks. We are definitely finding out too but we don’t have an ultrasound scheduled yet – it most likely will not be until 19-20 weeks. Some of girls were discussing going to those private ultrasound places to get one around 16 weeks to find out since they don’t want to wait until 20.

I started taking belly pics last Wednesday at 12 weeks. Starting to not be able to hide it, bloat or not, haha.

Post # 470
716 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara79:  Ohhh wow how exciting! Right, I didn’t even think about going private.. I guess that is an option. I don’t know even know how much those cost? 

Post # 471
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
octoberbaby:  There is a place in my area that will do a simple 2D for gender determination (with pics and all that) for $69. I’m not sure if that is a typical price or not. I think I will just hold out but who knows how I will feel in a month, haha.

Post # 472
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Just poking into say hello on WB! πŸ™‚   I keep forgetting to come check out our boards (which apparently is going quiet haha), ever since we got gabbing on FB!  lol.  How is everyone doing here?

Post # 473
381 posts
Helper bee

for those not on FB: 

We are officially TEAM PINK!

Post # 474
716 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara79:  Ahhh!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Post # 475
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
octoberbaby:  Thank you πŸ™‚ I’m thrilled to have found out this ealy. How are you doing? We announced on FB yesterday publically and it feels so weird having EVERYONE know.

Post # 476
716 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sara79:  I’ve been good, 2 weeks ago I got a kidney infection and was in and out of the ER so it was pretty scary but all is good with me and the baby, just on antibiotics now… 

We’re only finding out in 6 weeks when I will be 21 weeks, AHHHH I can’t wait!! I have my gut feeling but you never know really and honestly I would be thrilled with either.

Are you and your husband excited for a girl??

Post # 477
226 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone!  I hardly ever post on here, but I wanted to give everyone a quick update.  I just had my NT scan on Friday when I was 12w5d.  The measurement came back as 2.0 which the Perinatal doctor said was “normal” πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€  I am sooo relieved because at my age (39) the risk of down’s and other chromosome issues is increased.  But the doctor said everything looks fine.  What a RELIEF!! 

Also wanted to mention that both the ultrasound tech and the doctor told me they believe we are having a BOY.  I can’t wait until I can just scoop him up in my arms and cover him with kisses and hugs πŸ™‚

Post # 478
716 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
GonnaBeMrsB:  Wow! GREAT news! So lucky that you were able to find out so early!!! Congrats!!

Post # 479
381 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
octoberbaby:  That sucks about the kidney infection! Those are awful. I thought we would have to wait until 20 weeks but my midwife office screwed up my NT scan scheduling (and never got me in) so I went to a private ultrasound place and paid out of pocket and she was able to see everything. We would have been thrilled either way but it is SO nice knowing now and being able to say “she” and “her” instead of being generic.

View original reply
GonnaBeMrsB:  So happy everything came back good with your NT scan! And yay about finding out gender so early!

Post # 480
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
sara79:  or anyone πŸ™‚ how can I join the facebook group?

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors