Post # 61
3279 posts
Sugar bee

future_mrs_s: <br />

Roll Call!

Due date:

December 5

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):

Mine is unusual in that it is via a surrogate and with an egg donor. So we got the results 10 days after the transfer.

How long did you try before your BFP?

2.5 years.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?

First

Any symptoms yet?

N/A

What are you most excited about?

Getting to hold and see the baby, bringing baby home, all the stuff that happens after birth.

What are you most nervous about?

Missing out on all the pre-birth stuff, bonding,  flying 16 hours + with a month old infant, living away from family and friends for the first month and money since this is all costing a LOT of $.

What will you miss most while pregnant?

Nothing. I can still do, eat everything.  i will eat all the soft cheese, and drink all the wine for everyone!

Post # 62
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

b00kbug:  definitely darker!! Grow little baby grow! πŸ™‚

Post # 63
715 posts
Busy bee

andielovesj:  congratulations and welcome, mama to be!  You must be so excited. And please do enjoy some soft cheese for me! πŸ™‚

Post # 64
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

mariwithani:  Great news!  Congrats!!

andielovesj:  Congratulations – so exciting!  Dont forget to enjoy lots of caffeine for us addicts too πŸ™‚

Post # 65
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

andielovesj:  Congrats!! Happy to have you here! You get a beautiful December baby and get to eat all the sushi and enjoy all the wine you want!! 

Post # 66
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Just got my bfp yesterday (and Darling Husband doesn’t even know yet b/c he’s away on a trip!!), and I’m so nervous about it being so early (i have a 14-16 day luteal phase) but here goes nothing…

Roll Call!

Due date: December 15

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 10

How long did you try before your BFP? That’s a complicated question, but this was our first cycle officially TTC

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? I have a Dear Daughter who is turning 11 (!!!) on Monday.

Any symptoms yet? I ate chocolate yesterday and it tasted so weird (it tasted totally normal the day before!), which is what made me test!

What are you most excited about?  Having a child with my husband, who is such a wonderful man.

What are you most nervous about?  My Dear Daughter adjusting to all of the changes.

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Oooh, this is a tough one.  Either soft cheeses or sushi πŸ™‚

Congrats to all of the December mamas!!  Best Christmas gifts ever πŸ™‚

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 67
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congratulations to all new December mums!

Yesterday I went to see my doctor, to get some blood work done and to confirm the pregnancy. I got a referral to do a dating ultrasound and it’s now set to the 14th of April. My question is – they told me spouses aren’t allowed… I always pictured this as something my husband and I would do together. Have you encountered the same rule for your dating ultrasound?

Post # 68
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

b00kbug:  I can’t believe we’re both here!!! And your tests are looking great!

Post # 70
929 posts
Busy bee

mfitzp1:  So happy to see you here!!!!! Stcky baby dust to you! <3 <3

future_mrs_s:  Thanks!! The sticks arent actually every hour haha – that’s 9,10, 11 DPO lol! I would go so broke otherwise!! I feel alot better seeing the lines get darker though as the baby is growing. It makes it more real!

Called the midwife office – 8week sono is schedueled for May 9th! Going to my regular dr tomorrow to get a blood test taken – just because I want to. 

Had my first crying fit on my way to work just now. Listening to one of my music playlists and this came on:::

http://youtu.be/hTSkS0Abas4

I just pictured bringing our baby into the world, snow outside, christmas decorations up – and I was sobbing hardcore!! I’m a mess lol

Post # 71
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Roll Call!

Due date:  December 11

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  11 DPO, got it on Monday (was 4 weeks yesterday).  I keep testing every day and go a little crazy if its not a ton darker than the day before.  Need to stop!

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our 2nd cycle.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?  I have one son who is 20 months old. I haven’t been on Weddingbee since I was pregnant with him!  I found the community of other mamas due the same month as me to be really helpful, especially in the beginning when I hadn’t told anyone other than DH!

Any symptoms yet?  Not much.  I have had a few times where I’ve felt nauseous but its not even every day yet.  I’ve got some cramp/ache/twingy feelings, and had a headache or two.  Trying not to worry about the lack of symptoms yet!  I wasn’t very sick the first time I was pregnant, actually only threw up once and that was during the 2nd trimester, so who knows.

What are you most excited about?  Appreciating the sweet infant stage more this time, remembering how quickly it goes by.

What are you most nervous about?  The same thing everyone else is I’m sure!  I am super scared I could lose the pregnancy.  Trying to calm down about that.  I am also nervous because I found out my TSH levels were 3.7, which the internet says is too high, but my Dr. said is fine.  So I am trying to figure out what to do about that but that is a post of its own I think!

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Hmm, wine I guess.  I had cut down a good deal already though so hopefully I won’t notice it much!

Post # 72
715 posts
Busy bee

b00kbug:  I totally cried like a baby today listening to “Gone Gone Gone” by Philip Philips on the way to work today. It was the part where it goes “like a drum baby, don’t stop beating” and I just thought of my little baby’a heart beating and I lost it. I think we have a long 9 months of weepiness ahead of us!

Post # 73
929 posts
Busy bee

mariwithani:  Oh man I got choked up just reading that! 

Post # 74
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Anyone here get their betas back before they were late? Just curious what the range is. 

10 DPO: 22

12 DPO: 56, Progesterone: 44

Now I just sit and wait for my first ultrasound on the 28th. I dont know how I can go every day not knowing what’s going on!! So scared and afraid to embrace this :/ We have spent over a year and 10k to get to this point…and it’s so fragile. Also, I had some bleu cheese today on my chicken sandwich. There- I admit it. 

Anyone not feeling much for symptoms?? I feel like if I “felt” pregnant I’d be more willing to finally allow myself to celebrate. I am tired, yes- but I’m always tired during the work week. I have felt “twinges” in my vaginal canal and some AF-like cramping, and I get hunger “pangs” CONSTANTLY. But no sore breasts, I don’t feel emotional, my scent seems the same. Tell me this is normal?? πŸ™

Post # 75
929 posts
Busy bee

MissLunchbox:  I’m getting my blood drawn tomorrow, so I’ll let you know what it tells me!

I feel very little symptom wise. Thats why I thought I was out this month!! I’ve had dizzy spells here and there, mainly when laying down at night and getting up in the morning. I feel AF type cramps and they are freaking me out. They started on my left where I ovulated, area was tender to the touch. Now they are more central located. I keep expecting to see blood when I pee because some of them are too close to AF pain! I feel like I am a bit hungier than I should be. No sore breasts, no nausea, no real emotional changes, I have no sense of smell so that won’t change πŸ˜›

Any other knitters here yet? I am already planning baby knit projects!

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors