(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 76
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

MissLunchbox:  my first beta at 13 dpo was 24. At 16 dpo it was 79 and at 20 dpo it was 467. 

Ive been so tired. I have my first sonogram Monday. I am soo excited! I still can’t believe I’m pregnant. 

Post # 77
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

b00kbug:  Glad I’m not alone! I just want to feel something that definitely shouts YOURE PREGNANT. Because you know…tests just aren’t enough!! πŸ™‚

Post # 78
438 posts
Helper bee

EverAfterBegins:  Thank you for sharing!! Those are beautiful numbers! hopefully mine follow suit!

Post # 79
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

MissLunchbox:  

12 dpo – 45  Progesterone: 39

15 dpo – 158

19 dpo – 741

My symptoms come and go. I’m mostly just exhausted!  I’m having the same hunger pangs it sounds like.  Your symptoms or lack there of, is totally normal for this early on.  Most people don’t get symptoms until week 6-7 and some don’t at all!  Your numbers look great. Trust that baby is growing just fine πŸ™‚

Post # 80
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

So happy to be able to join you ladies!

Due date: December 16th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 8 dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? 8 cycles (after a miscarriage last year)

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This is #1

Any symptoms yet? Just kind of gassy and a little bloated

What are you most excited about? I’m really excited to develop a baby bump! Last pregnancy ended around 8 weeks before we were able to share the exciting news and before I got a chance to “see” my bump grow.

What are you most nervous about? Another miscarriage

What will you miss most while pregnant? Hmmm… not sure yet. πŸ™‚

Post # 81
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Roll Call!

Due date: fertility friend says 18th December πŸ™‚

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I was 8 dpo when I got a super faint line, and tested at 9dpo with a frer and got a positive!

How long did you try before your BFP?

this was cycle 3 but the first two cycles we couldn’t really try as my husband was away and wasn’t always home in time for ovulation

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?

This will be our first

Any symptoms yet?

temp is way hot so feeling hot all the time, tired, have constant headaches, feel nauseas off and on and every now and then feel like there is a hook pulling on my stomach from the inside lol

What are you most excited about?

having a baby and getting a baby bump

What are you most nervous about?

miscarriage πŸ™

What will you miss most while pregnant?

nothing really, maybe sushi but otherwise that’s it.

Post # 82
348 posts
Helper bee

Due date: based on an app, December 8th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 20

How long did you try before your BFP? 3rd cycle

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? this will be our first!!

Any symptoms yet? in the morning I get a little nausea after brushing my teeth. It doesn’t last, but I wonder if that is a sign that I have worse to come since its so early and I’m feeling that. 

What are you most excited about? everything!! currently can’t wait to tell my husband when he comes home sunday or monday! 

What are you most nervous about? having a miscarriage, this is something i’ve worried about since even before we were ttc. I feel it is more common than we know so i’m concerned. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? my morning coffee. but i am so happy to give it up for this amazing life adventure!

<br /><br />Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/december-2014-babies-part-1/#ixzz2y0nkzRlw

Post # 83
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Roll Call!

So happy and surreal to be joining this thread  I still can’t beleive I got a BFP! 

Due date: December 2nd 2014 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  I was on CD 38. I made myself wait 9 days before testing in case AF was just late. 

How long did you try before your BFP?  3 cycles 

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?   1st child 

Any symptoms yet?  None really, a little more tired than normal and some hunger pangs occasinally. 

What are you most excited about?  Having a baby and seeing my husband get to be a dad. 

What are you most nervous about?  miscarriage 

What will you miss most while pregnant?   Maybe Deli Meat because I normally eat  deli meat for lunch. My coworkes may think its strange if I just start heating it up in the microwave when I haven’t dont that before 

<br /><br /><br />

Post # 84
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

Yay!! So many new ladies! Welcome!!

Got my first digial positive at 12dpo today! Made me feel so happy! Hheading to get blood work done shortly!

Post # 85
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Congratulations all!!! I am still a little hesitant to roll call here because I’m feeling slighlty terrified of something going wrong, but here goes!

Roll Call!

Due date: 12/6/14 according to calculator based on LMP, but I think I ovulated late in the cycle, so maybe it will be later than that?

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I think it was 9DPO, but I’m not 100% sure which day I ovulated this month, so I guess it could have been 16DPO. (Really hoping it was 9 though, otherwise the digital week estimator test I took is puttting me earlier than I should be.) Whichever day it was—3 posiitve at home tests (2 FRER and a digital), and a positive blood test. I took a digital weeks estimator the next day, and it put me at 1-2 weeks pregnant.

How long did you try before your BFP? 3 cycles

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? 1st!!!!

Any symptoms yet? occasional queasiness (but it’s not constant), cramping, sore boobs, and sensitive to smells

What are you most excited about? EVERYTHING!! I have wanted to be a mom for a long time….and I’m so so excited to see my husband become a dad!

What are you most nervous about? oh lots of stuff, but right now something going wrong early in the pregnancy.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Nothing that isn’t overshadowed by all the excitement!! But last night I went to a wedding, and while not drinking wasn’t so bad, not being able to to eat these amazing looking goat cheese appetizers was a little tough. πŸ™‚

Sticky baby dust to all the rest of you December mamas!

Post # 86
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

b00kbug:  woo hoo!! I got my digital today, too!! It was so awesome to see it in writing!!

So I’ve been watching Glee on demand and just saw the Christmas episode and started crying! It’s (hopefully!!!) going to be a long 9 months πŸ™‚

congrats to all the new ladies!

Post # 87
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

b00kbug: Not knitting, but I crochet and I must admit that I’ve been bad… I’ve already started to work on a baby blanket. However, I do keep it to that one project in case this won’t work out – once I start to feel a little safer I have a feeling that I’ll go bonkers with the yarn. πŸ™‚ Any idea what your first project will be?

Post # 88
442 posts
Helper bee

I just got a BFP yesterday, so obviously haven’t been to the doc yet, but can I join you ladies?

Due date: December 13, 2014 according to the Internet 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): got a neg approx 7-8 DPO (in retrospect, no surprise) and BFP yesterday on cycle day 29 when AF was due. I was going to start charting next month, but never got a chance, so my numbers are just based on the averages for a 28 day cycle 

How long did you try before your BFP? First month

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First! Exciting, but scary…

Any symptoms yet? Nothing that interferes with life, but enough little things that I tested: headaches off and on, a little gassy (tmi!) the girls are tender off and on, and while not bigger, they FEEL different, teensiest light brown spotting only when wiping 5 days ago for 12 hours, cramping starting then, and by the time AF was due she was nowhere to be seen…thats when the veins from the girls all the way down became super visible, that’s when I tested again.

What are you most excited about? A baby. Being a mama. Seeing my hubs be a dad and my folks be grandparents. Getting to meet this little nugget and see what he or she is like. 

What are you most nervous about? telling people , and so we’ll be keeping this a secret for at least through the first trimester if we can. (Can I not tell anyone until there’s a wee one here?) I’m just not excited about the unsolicited advice, and we had one non sticky bean in the past and decided that the tornado of pushiness I was hit with was awful, and next time (now) we would keep it to ourselves as long as possible. Once we have an all clear from my doc ill tell my mom, that’s it. No worries yet about the rest, we’ll play it by ear. I think this bub wants to be here.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Having my body be my own…I’m now accountable to someone else for everything I eat, drink, etc…

specifically? Sushi. Full caff coffee (I already switched to half caf). Stinky cheese. I’m not sure what else is on that list, but we’ll see as we go, right?

congrats ladies!! I’m super excited, but nervous…thrilled of or all of us though, and looking forward to more christmas presents jointing us on the list!! Wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 89
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

eocenia:  Yay – another yarn lover! I haven’t started anything but man am I going to!! I have a few hats and diaper covers saved that I want to make – christmas colors will be used of course! 

Frohike:  Congrats and welcome!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Post # 90
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Frohike:  Congratulations!! I’m due 2 days after you πŸ™‚

Anyone else experiencing nausea?? It hit me like a ton of bricks today. Along with it I’m having zero appetite. The only thing I feel like eating right now is veggies and dip, but I guess that’s better than nothing!

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors