(Closed) December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 123
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

octoberbaby:  First off, congratulations!!

I also have a question. My due date (12/6) is based on my LMP (3/1), but I’m pretty sure I ovulated late in the cycle (CD 24, though there’s a slim chance it could have been CD 17), so I’m actually thinking my projected due date would be a little after the 6th. Are you calculating based on your O date? And if so, are you just tacking on (or subtracting) days based on how variable your O day is from the “norm”, or is there some other way? Just curious!

Post # 124
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

mfitzp1:  Thank you! Congrats to you as well 🙂 How you feeling? 

Magpie86:  I’m calculating based on my O date… which I guess now was the latest one EVER because I was sick during my FW so it got pushed back. I’m hoping they can also confirm due date via scan later on… We’ll see. Congrats to you! These first few days are stressful.. I’m praying everything stays good.. 

Post # 126
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

future_mrs_s:  Why are you getting so much blood drawn?

Post # 127
569 posts
Busy bee

future_mrs_s:  Ah okay, interesting!

So my due date could be anywhere between 12/6 and 12/15 I guess! I think 12/15 is more likely, but I guess I will try not to worry about that too much until I see the doctor.

Post # 128
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Roll Call!

Due date: 12/15/14

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 12

How long did you try before your BFP? This was our second month

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First

Any symptoms yet? Cramping 5-7 DPO, but nothing else

What are you most excited about? Finding out the sex

What are you most nervous about? Losing the baby

What will you miss most while pregnant? Diet Coke!

Post # 129
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have my first sonogram later today! I’m so scared. I just want it to be 5:00 already. 

Post # 130
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

EverAfterBegins:  super jelous!!! let us know how it goes! I have to wait a whole month!!

Post # 131
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m going to go through and try to catch up eventually but couldn’t wait to join! Got my BFP this morning.

Roll Call!

Due date: Dec 18th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): um I think 11 or 12

How long did you try before your BFP? officially a month. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Decemeber so I throw all sorts of tricks at my body in March and finally ovulated at the end of the month. I have been off BCP since May and had never O’d in that time.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? this will be the first

Any symptoms yet? nope

What are you most excited about? decorating a nursery! picking a name! EVERYTHING!

What are you most nervous about? stressing myself out with all the research I feel like I need to do. haha

What will you miss most while pregnant? caffeine!

Post # 132
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

sara79:  abby382:  Congratulations and welcome!

future_mrs_s:  Congrats on the apartment, it’s going to be so much fun to decorate a nursery!  Fx’d for your numbers, let us know how it goes!!

eocenia:  That blanket is ADORABLE! So much detail!  How long has that taken so far?

Anyone else have ODD cravings yet? I can’t seem to stop wanting things that are cheesy (and unhealthy) like queso, mac and cheese, and broccoli cheese soup from Panera.  I also realized that I absolutely cannot function without caffeine in the morning.  I had a ton of trouble concentrating and being completely exhausted so I’ve been allowing myself one coffee/soda per day and I feel SO much better!

Post # 133
569 posts
Busy bee

QueenGreen:  My major craving so far has been roasted red pepper hummus! I can’t get enough of it.

Post # 134
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

future_mrs_s: First of all, congratulation to your new home! That’s so exciting and I’m so looking forward to see all the December nurseries taking form!

As for the pickled ginger – happy I could help! I love sushi and I love pickled ginger, so we always have a can at home in case the sushi chef skimps on it. I guess we’ll have to replenish it more often now though! Will see if I can find ginger chews though, would be good to have when I’m out and about. We live in Canada though, so Trader Joes is unfortunately out.

QueenGreen: Thank you! I started about a month ago, beginning of March. It will become a stroller blanket so rather small, just the double amount of squares and I’m done. Since my friends baby isn’t due until September I still have plenty of time though, so I’ve been working on a bunch of other projects as well. Just finished this blanket for my SIL and her July baby (hope it’s OK I show – I’m just so excited about all the craft projects I can dive into with thee family/friend babies due within the next little while):

It’s crib sized, and I’ve added a flannel/cotton backing to it so that they can use it as an independent play mat if they want to.

And I’ve been bad and started on a blanket for our baby as well… I WAS going to wait until the 2nd trimester but just couldn’t help myself. I’m trying to tell myself that I need the extra time though as it’s made up of hexagons and I’ve never put together a baby blanket with that before. 🙂

Post # 135
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

eocenia:  wow, your yarn skills are awesome!! I have two wedding gift projects that I am working on. I need to power through them so I can knit baby items!!

The topic ‘December 2014 Babies! … Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors