(Closed) December 2015 Babies and Mamas- Part 2

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3989 posts
Honey bee

After 18 cycles, one ectopic 7 months ago, and three IUI’s, I finally got my BFP this week. I am really excited to join you ladies! I have joined this board before and had to leave, so I’m going to wait until after my two Betas this week to officially roll call, but I wanted to say hi. Congrats to all the December mama’s!

Post # 6
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Sorry for the bold text. I can’t figure out how to fix it on my phone.

ROLL CALL for Part Two!

How far along are you now?

7 weeks tomorrow!

What is your estimated due date?

December 9th

When is your next doctor’s appointment?

This Friday. I’m having another U/S done because my doctor likes to make sure the heart rate is going up as it should be

Have you had an ultrasound yet?

Yes, I’ve actually had three. The first two around 5 weeks when I started spotting. Then the last one at 6 weeks because the spotting came back.

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when?

Yes we saw the heart beat at 6w0d

How are you feeling overall?

I feel okay most of the day. Tired and nauseou mostly.

What are your current symptoms?

I just threw up for the first time. I’ve been taking two Diclegis tablets at bedtime but I may need to take the additional two tablets during the day. I’m also sooo tired all the time, my boobs are sore (and huge!), and I have heartburn randomly.<br />

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news?

Just my best friend and my mom. We plan on telling a few others like my Mamaw on Mothers Day. Then everyone else after 12 weeks.

<br />

Have you started buying maternity clothes?

No not yet. 

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next months?

I’ve been wanting Subway lately, which is weird because meat sounds SO gross to me.<br />

Post # 7
3989 posts
Honey bee

candy11:  Thank you so much, and congrats to you too! I think you were on one of the 6+ month boards I roll called in, nice to see a familiar “face”. 🙂 

Post # 8
807 posts
Busy bee

YOU GUYS!!!! I totally thought I was out! I was having random brown “spotting” only when checking CP and AF is due tomorrow. I said, to hell with it, and took a test and….its POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve can’t believe this. I was waiting for AF tomorrow. I will role call officially tomorrow because I’m too excited.

Due date: 12/30! Based on ovulaion 12/20 based on LMP

Post # 9
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

candy11: Thanks for starting the new thread!

Post # 11
525 posts
Busy bee

ADiamondInTheRough: Huge congrats!!!! Excited to have some others at the end of the month. Who knows if we will be having Christmas or New Years babies, this year or next …!

Post # 12
525 posts
Busy bee

whitums: Congrats! I’m in the same boat, if it makes you feel better – you’re not alone! Waiting for 2nd beta on Thursday. So much waiting! Good luck for yours this week 🙂 

Post # 14
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

candy11:  Thanks for starting the new thread!

whitums:  Hope everything goes well and you feel comfortable foll calling soon!  Congratulations!

ADiamondInTheRough:  Congratulations!

ROLL CALL for Part Two!

How far along are you now? 6 weeks tomorrow!  (although I have a strong feeling that my US last week was 3 days off, but we’ll have to wait and see on that one)

What is your estimated due date? December 16!

When is your next doctor’s appointment? April 28

Have you had an ultrasound yet? Yes, one vaginally to rule out an ectopic pregnancy.  It was too early to see a baby yet but there was a sac and yolk, which the tech said looked good!

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when?  Not yet, but hopefully at our next US either next week or the week after.

How are you feeling overall? Pretty good!  Glad that the pain on my left side went away and the brown spotting I’d been having stopped today!  Yay!

What are your current symptoms?  Occassional nausea and hunger. Craving cheese, dairy and salt.

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news?  Darling Husband and one friend at work.  It’s so hard not telling my parents!!  If all goes well at the next US (if we’re able to have it in the first week of May, it’s not booked yet), we might tell my parents on Mother’s Day and then DH’s parents on the long weekend the week after (we’re in Canada).

Have you started buying maternity clothes?  Nope.

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next months?  Will miss having a beer on the patio in the summer.  We have a camping trip booked for August and we need to decide if we’ll still be going or not.  Will definitely miss that if we need to cancel.

Post # 15
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

ROLL CALL for Part Two!

How far along are you now? 

-7 weeks tommorow 

What is your estimated due date?

– December 09, 2015

When is your next doctor’s appointment?

– Thursday but I’m thinking about re-scheduling since I remembered the nurse/midwife said I should see her again in about a week in a half of so. So I forgot to make that change when I was there. 

Have you had an ultrasound yet?

-Not yet, but my next appointment I will be having an ultrasound. 

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when? – No

How are you feeling overall? 

-Overall feeling good.

What are your current symptoms?

always feeling exhausted, tired & sore breast really hurts to touch. Sometimes nausea here and there. 

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news?

-Well I did tell a like 3 people but that’s pretty much it. Hehe we are waiting to tell everyone maybe when we get an ultrasound or when I am about 10-12weeks. 

Have you started buying maternity clothes? -No

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next months?

– I’ll be missing raw fish, my fav spicy ahi. I cant really think of other things as of right now, lol 

The topic ‘December 2015 Babies and Mamas- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors