(Closed) December 2015 Babies and Mamas- Part 2

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 181
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Well apparently you can’t eat Mexican style cheeses like queso fresca or queso blanco? There goes my cheesy rice πŸ™

Post # 182
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ROLL CALL for Part Two!

How far along are you now? 6wks1d

What is your estimated due date? 12/19

When is your next doctor’s appointment? May 18

Have you had an ultrasound yet? No πŸ™

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when? No πŸ™ hopefully on the 18th

How are you feeling overall? Excited, scared, nervous, and impatient πŸ™‚

What are your current symptoms? All day sickness started yesterday, sore boobs, food aversion, and moodiness.

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news? Our families know, and a few VIP friends. We will share the news sometime during 2nd trimester.

Have you started buying maternity clothes? No, but my mom bought me a few pieces.

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next few months: definitely soft cheeses.

Post # 183
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I forgot my gender prediction! Boy

Post # 186
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ibeeme247:  Congrats!! And welcome! πŸ™‚

Post # 187
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Mrs. Star:  Congrats and welcome to the board! Yay Jingle Babies!

Post # 189
3778 posts
Honey bee

After having betas at 251 at 691, I feel optimistic enough to roll call officially, yay!

ROLL CALL for Part Two!

How far along are you now? 4 weeks + 4 days

What is your estimated due date? 12/30

When is your next doctor’s appointment? May 8th will be my first ultrasound

Have you had an ultrasound yet? Nope

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when? Nope…crapping my pants until I do

How are you feeling overall? Good, but nervous about things working out

What are your current symptoms? A little tired, and my boobs feel like a boulder is sitting on top of them, but otherwise normal

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news? I told my SIL and a former work BFF as both were very supportive through my ectopic, but that’s it.

Have you started buying maternity clothes? Nope, but can’t wait to get to wear stretchy pants and not be judged!

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next months? I will miss wine and sushi and massages for the first few months.

Post # 190
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I was busy prepping for my SIL’s shower today, so just catching up now. Threw up for the first time this morning. Always seem to feel nauseous right after brushing my teeth.

Feeling kinda freaked out. Checked the messages on our phone yesterday and there was a message from a hospital that they had a requisition for me to get anultrasound and were calling to book it. I am supposed to see my doctor on Tuesday but I had no idea they ordered a US. So I’m worried that they ordered one. And why is she sending me to a hospital this time when last time she just sent me a lab. So confused. Hoping to call the Dr tomorrow morning and find out what is up before I call the hospital. So i’m a bit panicked, and of course my ultra light  brown spotting started again on Saturday so that’s adding to the panic. πŸ™

Also, seriously craving dairy.

Post # 191
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Blue Horse Farm

Hi Everyone! I haven’t been on here since my wedding in September but we just found out we are expecting our first child on Friday so figured I’d come back for pregnancy stuff!

How far along are you now? 5w tomorrow

What is your estimated due date? December 28th, 2015

When is your next doctor’s appointment? First one is scheduled next Monday, 5/4

Have you had an ultrasound yet? Not yet. Not sure if I will have one at my upcoming appointment.

Have you heard your baby’s heartbeat and when? Not yet. If what I read I think the heart develops this week? Hoping at my doctor appointment I will get to!

How are you feeling overall? Feeling pretty good and happy. I am definitely tired though and do get waves of nausea from time to time. Also congested.

What are your current symptoms? Super tired, super heavy boobs and my nipples are sore, but not terribly so, bloated, constipated, random bouts of nausea, crazy appetite, gas, and acne. So total fun over here πŸ™‚

Have you told anyone? If not, when are you planning to tell the news? I was too excited and in shock that I told my mom and sister right away. My husband was with me when I took my test so he knew right away. We also were going out with his mom and sister that night and the knew right away when I wasn’t drinking, I tried to hide it. But no friends or any other family members know. I’ll probably wait until I’m further along for that, not sure exact timing.

Have you started buying maternity clothes? No and I don’t plan to for quite awhile. I wear a lot of dresses in the summer so shouldn’t be a problem. We’ll cross that bridge when we need to.

Food or activity you will miss the most in the next months? Being able to have a drink when out with friends or a beer on the patio this summer. But it’s worth it!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/december-2015-babies-and-mamas-part-2/#ixzz3YT00f69D

Post # 193
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of anxiety? I am having nightmares about going to the ultrasound (not for another 8 days!) and not being able to find the baby. I know it’s not healthy to focus on the things that could go wrong, but the internet in general makes me worry that everything is wrong, all the time. Sigh. It’s at the point where I can’t be overly excited. 

Post # 194
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

LizLemon:  yes, my first dr appointment is tomorrow and although we’re not getting an US I’m still anxious the bloodwork won’t come back good, or that something will go wrong. I keep telling myself many women (majority?) get pregnant and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. My mom never had any problems and the chances are I won’t either but the anxiety is still there.

Post # 195
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Feeling so relieved right now.  Was freaked out about why a hospital was calling me for an ultrasound so I called my doctor’s office and asked about it.  Apparently it’s just for the routine 12 week NT scan and they were just trying to be on top of things and sent in the requisition already.  The receptionist was shocked that the hospital had already called about booking it and felt so bad that I was panicked all weekend.  She thought that they wouldn’t call for a little bit, so she was going to give me all the paperwork at my appointment tomorrow.  Feeling so relieved right now.  πŸ™‚

Despite feeling relieved, feeling pretty shitty, lol.  While trying to make lunch last night, the sight of meatballs made me gag which turned into me throwing up into the kitchen sink for 20 minutes.  πŸ™  Felt so crappy.  And this morning I thought I was going to throw up on the train into work.  Luckily I held it together, but had to sit with my head in my lap for the majority of the trip and ate about 15 mints.

How is everyone else handling feeling awful on the commute to work?  I might need to start carrying a plastic bag with me just in case.

The topic ‘December 2015 Babies and Mamas- Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors