(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: If we were to open a Facebook private group, what are you most likely to do? Multiple answers.
    I would like to join the FB group and be an active member. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I would not be able to join. : (3 votes)
    7 %
    I would probably stop being active in WB and stay active in FB only. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I would be able to be active on both WB and FB about the same. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I don't like the idea of having a separate FB group for the December mamas. : (16 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 2
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

Most of these wont be too fun but:

How far along are you? I’m going for my dating ultrasound tomorrow, but somewhere between 8 and 9 weeks.

What is your estimated due date? Week of Dec 14th…ish. 

When is your next doctor’s appointment?Ultrasound? Tomorrow!!

How are you feeling? Pretty damn gross. I can’t wait to be out of the first trimester.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? We’re definitely going to find out asap.

What are your current symptoms?  I have a bad taste in my mouth at all times, nausea comes and goes, I’m bloated and my boobs are getting bigger.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My husband and my two best friends. I’ve been working open with my parents about how crappy I’ve been feeling, so they already know, but I’ll tell them formally after I have the ultrasound tomorrow. We’ll tell my husband’s parents this weekend for Mother’s Day.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. My bump right now is mostly just bloat, but I’ll post the us tomorrow!

Post # 3
    1642 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Woo, new thread! On it!

How far along are you? 7 weeks, 3 days

What is your estimated due date? Moved to December 20

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? 6/8

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty pregnant, but excited.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? We’ll be finding out!

What are your current symptoms? tired, nauseous, sore, weepy. the perfect storm, really.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? Family and very close friends. Thinking about making it public in two weeks or so. I just can’t hold it in anymore!

ICYMI: First appointment this morning! Baby is measuring perfectly on target, strong LOUD heartbeat at 160 BPM. The only hiccup this morning was front office issues. I was there for a full hour (45 minutes past my appointment time) when my phone started ringing. It was the doctor’s office asking if I planned on showing up for my appointment. I was literally in the waiting room and signed in when I first got there. So because of that, my appointment got kind rushed. They apologized a lot, blamed it on temp workers or something. I got over it, but Darling Husband was not pleased. Ah well, life happens.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Post # 4
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

How far along are you? 

6w2d

What is your estimated due date? December 27th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?

My first appointment will be June 1st, which I have already complained about plenty here! I hope I’m getting an ultrasound. I’ll be very frustrated if I don’t.

How are you feeling?

I had my first real feelings of being nauseated last night. I’m so afraid of having many weeks of morning sickness again like I did with Dear Daughter. That was from 6-17 weeks and again after about 34 or 36 weeks until the end. I’m also just feeling really tired, and it’s super hard to deal with while chasing a toddler around. I just want a nap and some decent sleep at night!

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery?

Definitely finding out the gender during pregnancy. There’s no way I would have the patience to wait, plus it helps me feel more connected to the pregnancy. I also need to find out if I’m good with clothes or if I need to buy boy things!

What are your current symptoms?

Full breasts, nausea, food aversions, cravings.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements?

We’ve told kind of a lot of people already which makes me a little nervous. Both of our families, my best friend, and Darling Husband has pretty much told all of his friends. My little sister is getting married on May 30th, and I’ll be 10 weeks and probably showing, so people will probably figure it out.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. 

This was my bump at 5w6d. The bump showed up super early, even though a lot of it is probably bloat. It does feel kind of hard like the baby bump does though. I already don’t fit in my shorts and have to use my belly band.

Post # 5
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

That’s weird, it wasn’t all bold when I was typing it. Not sure what happened there.

Post # 7
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

LizLemon:  I can’t believe they called you while you were waiting so long! My Darling Husband would have been mad too haha. Cute little bean!

Post # 8
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

candy11:  I forgot to mention frequent bathroom trips. I seriously pee at least once an hour! 

Lovely ultrasound picture!

Post # 9
    7977 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

How far along are you? Coming up to 8W.

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Two days. Hoping to see a heartbeat. Not seen one yet.

How are you feeling? Unsure, I guess. I still don’t know my test results, so I have no idea what the mystery illness I’ve been suffering from is. There is still a possibility it could stop me from being viable. I mean, I’m generally positive, but there’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding this.

What are your current symptoms? Sore, swollen boobs (gone up a cup size), weight loss, a tiny touch of nausea, and occasional cramps. I’m also sleepy, but my new meds have really helped with that.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? Only Darling Husband knows. I’m aware that I’ll have to tell people I’m KU at some stage, because family and friends might start to guess in a few weeks. I’m preparing for some negative reactions in light of my illness. I did manage to hide the fact I was sick from them for a long time, because I didn’t want them to worry, but after my emergency admission with heart problems a few weeks ago, I had to tell them. They would have found out anyway. My current plan is to wait as long as possible, and hope that I might have some answers before then. At least if I have a diagnosis then we know what we’re dealing with.

Post # 10
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 8w6d

What is your estimated due date? December 9th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? May 14th. No ultrasound but he is going to try to listen to the heartbeat via doppler! I won’t get another ultrasound until 17 weeks for the anatomy scan. I asked about the 12 week NT scan, and apparently my area isn’t equipped to do them, so they only send patients who are high risk to the nearest level 2 ultrasound facility for the scan. 

How are you feeling? Now that I am taking my Diclegis 3 times a day (4 pills) I am feeling much better.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? During the pregnancy.

What are your current symptoms?  I haven’t thrown up in a week but I do find myself gagging still. I am not nearly as exhausted as I was during weeks 5-8. If I overdo something, though, I feel winded easily. My boobs are still insanely sore and full…and my nipples are hard 24/7 lol! 

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My mom, my best friend, DH’s best friend, and my mom told my dad last night. We are going to tell DH’s mom on Mother’s Day, and then let everyone else know around 12 weeks.

Post # 11
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

Roll CALL  FOR PART 3

How far along are you?

• 9 weeks & 5 days

What is your estimated due date?

• December 03, 2015

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?

• May 14 , A physcial exam. Pretty much Pap smear! I’m hoping to hear the heart beat though! 

How are you feeling?

• I’ve been actually feeling a lot better! Since Sunday! Haven’t had much nausea or anything really! Just always hungry! 

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery?

• During Pregnancy  

What are your current symptoms?

• I still gag here and there when I smell something very strong or if I’m super hungry, sore breast & always hungry. 

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements?

• So far only my In laws & my parents and siblings and about 3 friends. We plan to tell everyone else when I’m 13 weeks. 

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. Baby measured 8 weeks here

Post # 12
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

LizLemon:  Awesome to see your baby!!

Post # 13
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

Crazy question but is Filet Fish from Mcdonalds safe to eat? Lol! I’m craving it soooooo bad right now!!! I just ate lobster on Saturday and I’m a bit worried I may be eating too much sea food!! Ugh nothing sounds good except that burger!!!

ETA: glad to have Jingle babies name back on the board!! Yay for a new thread! 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  MrsxWBee.
    Post # 14
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee

ROLL CALL for Part 3!

How far along are you? 6w6d!

EDD? Dec 24…Christmas Eve baby although I’m praying baby comes early 🙂

When is your next ultrasound or dr appt? Ultrasound is on May 12 (7w6d) and Dr appt May 29. I really hope I can stop worrying at that point. It’s just the lack of symptoms is too good to be true.

How are you feeling? TIRED And emotional. But otherwise good.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Team Green! 🙂

What are your current symptoms? Fatigue, hunger, bloating. Did I mention fatigue? Oh and greasy hair!! 

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Umm a lot of people. Too many. But only ppl I talk to almost every day and my parents and DH’s found out the weekend after we found out. I had to tell my boss this week but no one else at work will find out for awhile.

Other comments: 

I’m game for FB group or not. I kinda like coming on the bee and my FB is very inactive even though I voted I would be active on both.

Post # 15
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee

Cory_loves_this_girl:  No kidding! I used to go to the bathroom once a day not once sometimes twice an hour!

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors