(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: If we were to open a Facebook private group, what are you most likely to do? Multiple answers.
    I would like to join the FB group and be an active member. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I would not be able to join. : (3 votes)
    7 %
    I would probably stop being active in WB and stay active in FB only. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I would be able to be active on both WB and FB about the same. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I don't like the idea of having a separate FB group for the December mamas. : (16 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 18
    56 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

LizLemon:  That sombrero = perfection. Such a cute ultrasound! Yay for seeing baby!

Post # 19
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

candy11:  Haha! Yes all about the surprise 🙂

Post # 20
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2016

I posted on the previous thread but was MIA for the rest of it, I’ve been so stressed dealing with the pregnancy myself and talking things through with my SO, making sure he’s okay – this was an unplanned pregnancy! He’s gotten over the initial shock and we’re both getting excited which I am so happy about!

I had my ultrasound last Friday and was measuring 4 days ahead of where I estimated to be, so my new Dear Daughter is December 11th. Baby’s heartbeat was 136bpm, and everything looks perfect! SO loved seeing the baby’s heart beating and said it feels real now. He was a little bummed the baby looks so much like a ‘blob’ lol, so is excited for the next ultrasound.

How far along are you? I am 8 weeks 5 days.

What is your estimated due date? December 11th.

When is your next doctor’s appointment Ultrasound? I have a Midwife appointment next Monday (11th) and I’ll get a referral from her for my 12 week ultrasound.

How are you feeling? Other than being tired constantly and having bursts of being ravenous, I’m fine! I actually don’t feel pregnant so that’s been another thing to worry about.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Undecided. We’ve always said we’d find out asap, but SO suggested waiting till birth and the more I think about it the nicer it seems.

What are your current symptoms? Exhaustion and hunger. I feel a bit queasy at the moment, but that may be due to the 750mls of water I just skulled!

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? So far we’ve told my one of my best friends and her husband; my sister; another friend; my SO’s friend and his wife; my ‘second Mum’; my boss (!); and our flat mate.

We’re telling my SO’s cousin/one of my best friends and her husband this weekend (they’ve been TTC for over a year with no luck, so we want them to have time to process it before the whole family knows) and we’re telling my Mum on Mother’s Day. Inside her card I’ve written ‘It’s been great calling you Mum all these years, but it’s time for a change. How does Grammy sound?’

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. I don’t have an ultrasound picture on my phone without my full name, but I will post one when I get home this evening!

Post # 21
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2016

BakerBee16:  I actually forgot that as a symptom as well – hard nipples lol. My boobs are seriously out of control. I’m a 36H and less than 9 weeks in, none of my bras fit. 

Post # 22
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

My nipples have been permanently hard since being pregnant with Dear Daughter. I’m not sure it ever changes!

Post # 23
    56 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

How far along are you? 6 weeks

What is your estimated due date? 12/29 for now.

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Next week! My last appointment and ultrasound, I was just over 5 weeks. So we weren’t able to see a whole lot. On the printout my doc gave me, the smears on the paper from it printing are more prominent than the baby blob haha

How are you feeling? I’ve been horribly nauseous since the day I got my BFP a couple weeks ago, but I just started Sea Bands. They seem to be working!

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Delivery! We were Team Green the first time around, and it was a lot of fun.

What are your current symptoms? Nausea. Food aversions–my poor husband the other day was like “so…are there any safe foods I can always offer you?” I had to tell him no, that anything can sound gross depending on the day/meal/minute. 🙁

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? No one so far! Probably telling the parents Mothers Day weekend.

Post # 24
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 7w5d

What is your estimated due date? 12/17

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? 5/12-US and 5/18-appointment

How are you feeling? Ugh. Right now food aversions to EVERYTHING, nausea and very very tired.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Definitely during pregnancy.

What are your current symptoms? See above- plus sore full boobs

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Parents, my brother and some VIP friends.

Any upcoming announcements? Telling Brother-In-Law and SIL this Friday!

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. Not yet but next week!

Post # 25
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Nice to read you all tonight and see how everyone is doing!

How far along are you? 8w2d

What is your estimated due date? Dec 13th for the moment

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? I have an appointment for a dating ultrasound this friday. First I was excited. Now, I am terrifed at the tought of bad news! Hoping for a heart beat!!!

How are you feeling? Better this week. I stressed about it, but I see that some bees have seen their symptoms eased up as well recently. So feeling a bit releif.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? ASAP

What are your current symptoms? Less nausea, more energy. Sore and bigger boobs, not sleeping well at night, hunger, craving for junk food, cramping and pulling in the abdomen.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? Our VIP were informed. My next offcial announcements will be my boss.

Post # 26
    68 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

KinkyOrange:  I was thinking of you, my symptoms buddy, this weekend. I am glad you seem to be doing fine!

Post # 27
    1850 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Yay! We’re back to Jingle Babies!  

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 8w6d

What is your estimated due date? Dec 9

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Not until Jun 8 (we just had our first appt yesterday!)

How are you feeling? “Ugh” and excited/nervous

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? definitely during pregnancy…I like to be prepared. 

What are your current symptoms? All day nausea and major food aversion, sore breasts

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My mom, brother, Mother-In-Law, Father-In-Law, both BILs, 1 friend, and 5 coworkers. Pretty much if a coworker has guessed I’ve told them (they get real suspicious about the sickness haha). Up next to tell is the rest of my family…I’ve been waiting until we at least had our doctor’s appt to tell any other members of my family. I just don’t want to put any added pressure on us if something (namely miscarriage) were to happen. I think we’ll tell them soon now. After I’ve told them, I’ll probably slowly begin announcing privately to close friends. 

Also I’d like to put in my vote for girl on the sex chart. I have no basis for this, but I think it could be. 

Post # 28
    1850 posts
    Buzzing bee

8 weeks 5 days-measuring at 9 weeks (ignore glare on pic…just lamp)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  mg1363.
    Post # 29
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

mg1363:  Awww cute picture! when I had my appointment 2 weeks ago I though I was 7weeks but baby measured to be 8 weeks in the ultrasound! I was surprised! Lol not sure if I calculated ovulation wrong or if baby is just looking big lol

Post # 30
    1850 posts
    Buzzing bee

MrsxWBee:  I’m not sure either! I’ve been going by an approximate last period date so 9 weeks might be right…but they decided to leave my due date as 12/9 since it was within 2 days. 

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors