(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: If we were to open a Facebook private group, what are you most likely to do? Multiple answers.
    I would like to join the FB group and be an active member. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I would not be able to join. : (3 votes)
    7 %
    I would probably stop being active in WB and stay active in FB only. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I would be able to be active on both WB and FB about the same. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I don't like the idea of having a separate FB group for the December mamas. : (16 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 31
    105 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

How far along are you? 7 weeks on Thursday!

What is your estimated due date? Christmas eve!

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? The middle of May I go for my dating ultrasound and blood work.

How are you feeling? Exhausted. 

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? During, I can’t imagine waiting that long..

What are your current symptoms? Sore, full boobs that have grown an entire cup size! Slight nausea on my drive to work sometimes but I’ve been lucky so far.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My mum, DH’s parents and brother, my 2 best friends and 2 co-workers that I trust completely.

This is our first child and I can’t wait until I can share our news with more people!  

Post # 32
    498 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

How far along are you? 8 weeks!

What is your estimated due date? December 16

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? My first u/s was on April 23. We were measuring right on target. I have an intake appt with the NP on friday, and my next u/s on June 2nd. 

How are you feeling? I’m still paranoid. Every ache or pain is driving me crazy. I pulled a muscle in my side, but I am being all crazy that its somethng bad. 

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? I wanted to be surprised, but let’s face it, I have no will power. 

What are your current symptoms? nauseated, tired, nauseated, constipated, nauseated. If the old theory that girls make you feel worse than boys is true, then this one is a girl. I never felt this gross with my son. 

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? We are considering announcing on Mothers Day. I bought my son a cute t-shirt to wear, but it has’t come yet, so we may delay. 

Post # 33
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Hey, I hope i’m not too late to join, I’ve been keeping an eye on the other threads and I finally feel ready to roll call, only just a December baby though!

How far along are you? 6 weeks tomorow

What is your estimated due date? December 31st

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? My first appointment is on friday, not sure if ill have an ultrasound or not!

How are you feeling? Anxious to get to my first appointment to check everything is okay, I had a mc in November and I don’t really ‘feel pregnant’ yet either

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? During pregnancy

What are your current symptoms? Maybe a little more tired than usual, slightly bloated and my boobs feel slightly bigger but not sure, its nice to read that some others aren’t having too many symptoms, I was starting to panic!

Who have you told about your pregnancy? We’ve only told my parents so far, won’t tell anyone else for a while yet

Post # 34
    7977 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

LilyCan:  Thanks so much! It’s just a waiting game here, which is a bit frustrating.

Interesting to see your symptoms have eased up too! Some of mine have, including nausea. I guess I’ve been really lucky, nausea wise. I only threw up once, weeks ago, and I suspect that was more due to heartburn than anything else. I think my new multivitamins have also really helped!

Post # 35
    979 posts
    Busy bee

How far along are you? Technically 10 weeks today, though measuring a few days behind.

What is your estimated due date? 12/2 though possibly a little later

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Sorry to be that girl- but honestly just tired and bloated. That’s about it.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Nope, team green!

What are your current symptoms? Mostly just tired.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? We’ve told our parents and siblings and a couple besties. If all goes well tomorrow, we’ll tell extended fam. Everyone else we’ll wait till ~13 weeks.

Post # 36
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

candy11:  OOO I missed the gender guess list. How fun!!! Although I do not have a guess, haha… I am open to either and have NO CLUE πŸ˜› Although, the chinese predicter and others have said Baby B will be a boy! πŸ™‚ 

How far along are you? 7W1D

What is your estimated due date? Just had our first appointment on Monday, and she said our Dear Daughter is 12/22 (rather than 12/21 like I originally thought) — But we FINALLY have our US at the end of May to find out baby growth!! 

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Next appointment is 5/28 — SO excited for our US!

How are you feeling? Have not been doing very good… MS is kicking my butt, but hanging in there!! The last few days have gotten easier, I just have to make sure I eat every morning!!

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? During Pregnancy… I would like to do a gender reveal… BUT Darling Husband wants to find out during US. We are deciding maybe for us or just him to find out during US and then still have a party to tell everyone else at a party, since my family wants a girl and his wants a boy! haha

What are your current symptoms? Killer nausea :/ Tender breasts, and exhaustion are the biggest. I do get dizziness and headaches every once in a while.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? We have told a few close friends, as we were out for my birthday and there was no getting around the not drinking… but they are all keeping secret!! Our immediate families also know. We plan to share the news with everyone else after our US at the end of the month! πŸ™‚

Post # 37
    193 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

LizLemon:  Love your US pic with the hat!  So cute!

candy11:  Thanks for starting the new thread!

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 8 weeks!

What is your estimated due date?  December 16th (but I’m guessing it’s going to move up a day or two when we have our dating ultrasound tomorrow)

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?  First OB appointment is June 1st but we have an US booked for tomorrow!  So excited and nervous because at our last US, it was too early to see anything so hoping everything is good in there!

How are you feeling?  Sometimes good, sometimes not so hot.  Right now, feeling pretty good! πŸ™‚

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery?

What are your current symptoms? Have had a few cases of throwing up in the morning and feeling extremely gassy/bloated in the evening.  Really tired too.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements?  Only Darling Husband knows.  I thought I could wait to tell my Mom and Dad until 12 weeks, but I just can’t do it.  If all goes well at tomorrow’s ultrasound, we’ll tell my parents on Mother’s Day (at 8.5 weeks)!  I bought a little yellow onesie that says “You are my sunshine” on it.  This is something my Mom always used to say to me so it’ll be really special.  πŸ™‚  Then we’ll tell DH’s parents the week after (at 9.5 weeks), siblings the week after that (at 10.5 weeks) and then no one else until 12 weeks.  Hoping to hold out at work until 14 weeks, but that’ll depend on how well I can hide it.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump.  Hoping to have a US pic tomorrow!

Post # 38
    3989 posts
    Honey bee

Hi guys, just wanted to update you all and say congrats on all the wonderful ultrasounds! Things are looking great πŸ™‚

AFM, I had surgery yesterday morning to remove the ectopic pregnancy. They skipped all narcotics and anything else they could to help the good bean. The doctor tried to spare my tube but I started bleeding really bad so he had to remove it. It’s honestly safer this way anyway, since I’m clearly prone to ectopics. Good news is the other little bean appears to be hanging on as I’ve had no spotting or cramps. The doctor put me on prometrium even though my progesterone has been great, but I guess he doesn’t want it to fall since the ectopic is no longer there. Hopefully I see a heartbeat tomorrow! Thank you all so much for the thoughts and well wishes. It really made me feel better.

How far along are you? 6 weeks

What is your estimated due date? 12/30/15

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Tomorrow, 5/7 for ultrasound and labs

How are you feeling? Like crap, but I did just have surgery hah. No pregnancy symptoms that I can tell given what a mess I am anyway.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? during pregnancy

What are your current symptoms? None that I can distinguish from anything else

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My parents, my SIL, and a couple of old coworkers, all who were very supportive of my TTC journey

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. 

Post # 39
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

whitums:  I’m sorry to hear he couldn’t save your tube, but Im so glad to hear your being positive about it! And yay!! Sticky bean! I hope you see the heartbeat tomorrow. We saw the heartbeat for the first time at 6w0d. The doctor said it had just started beating a few days before, it’s so crazy to think about!

Post # 40
    3989 posts
    Honey bee

BakerBee16:  Thank you! You are so lucky to have heard the heartbeat early! I’m really nervous, because my ultrasound this past Monday only showed the sac and yolk. It was measuring to my due date, and the doctor said he thought he saw something flickering but didn’t want to say for sure. Even if we can’t hear it tomorrow, I hope we can see it or the fetal pole to know that progress is being made!

Post # 41
    193 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

whitums:  Wow, I am so impressed by your positive attitude!  I’m sorry that they had to remove your tube but that’s fantastic news that the other little bean is hanging on!  Sending good vibes your way for tomorrow!

Post # 42
    979 posts
    Busy bee

whitums:  SO glad to hear your lil bean is staying strong. You definitely seem like you have a good attitude about everything you’ve gone through. Your bean is lucky to have a mama like you!

Post # 43
    4426 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Alright ladies, need advice. I woke up with the most intense vertigo this morning. My entire bedroom was shaking. The dizziness was so bad, I had to fight to not vomit. I was able to get someone to cover my study hall so I could lay and breathe through it, but am still dizzy and a bit out of it. Anyone dealt with this? I read and it says dizziness is normal as your vessels are thinning to allow for more blood to flow through your body, but that you aren’t producing quite enough blood yet in early pregnancy and that the thinning of the vessels can drop blood pressure a bit. Thoughts?

Post # 44
    2089 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

whitums:  I’m sorry they couldn’t salvage your tube but if it stops you from going through another ectopic, thats all that matters!   I’m so happy to hear that your little bean is hanging on tight in there!  Good luck at your u/s tomorrow, I really hope you see/hear a heartbeat, it really is the most amazing thing! 

Post # 45
    2089 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

How far along are you? 10 weeks (holy double digits!)

What is your estimated due date? 12/2

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Technically 5/19 for a full physical (pap) but I also squeezed in an apt on 5/14 to get paperwork filled out for genetic screening.  I’m hoping they can give me a quick u/s then too. 

How are you feeling? Hit and miss for sure.  Nausea every so often, sometimes resulting in gagging.  Haven’t puked in over a week though.  Still super tired in the evenings and barely enough energy to walk my dog.

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? Undecided.  Have always wanted to be team green but can see the merits of finding out.  It’s going to be a tough decision.

What are your current symptoms? Nausea if I don’t eat breakfast right away, exhaustion.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? My immediate family, DH’s immediate family and my 3 best friends and their husbands.  Will share at work and on facebook probably after 12 weeks.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. My dating/viability u/s wouldn’t let me take pics .  Hope I get a new one next week at my Dr’s apt.

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors