(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: If we were to open a Facebook private group, what are you most likely to do? Multiple answers.
    I would like to join the FB group and be an active member. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I would not be able to join. : (3 votes)
    7 %
    I would probably stop being active in WB and stay active in FB only. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I would be able to be active on both WB and FB about the same. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I don't like the idea of having a separate FB group for the December mamas. : (16 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 46
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 9W5D

What is your estimated due date? December 4th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?  Next Dr. appt is in 2 weeks.  After that would be my 3rd US at 20 weeks for finding out the sex!

How are you feeling?  Pretty good most of the time.  The MS that wasn’t too bad is mostly gone as long as I eat every few hours.  The tiredness is also letting up.  Getting more energy to do projects outside!

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery?  As soon as possible!

What are your current symptoms?  Still sore nips, constipation, some tiredness

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements?  We told everyone we have run into.  We still have to tell Darling Husband grandparents.  

Post # 47
    987 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

candy11:  OH MY GOSH I’ve just seen this!! Congratulations lovely ๐Ÿ™‚ Wishing you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy xxx

Post # 48
    3996 posts
    Honey bee

penguin0620:  Kabatchy2be:  MrsBananas:  Thank you guys so much! Honestly, I just feel like there’s no use in crying over spilled milk, so trying to make the best of it. No promises I won’t be a basketcase if this little guy doesn’t make it. I’ll hopefully be updating tomorrow with an u/s pic!

KatiePi:  I have pretty much had dizzy spells my whole life, including this pregnancy. Have you tried sea bands before? They are little sweatbands that you wear on your wrist at the pressure point. They helped me not get sick or feel dizzy on a cruise during a storm, so they may help! If it continues to be bad, you may want to see your doctor to check blood pressure, and see if they’ll give you an anti-nausea patch. I’ve always been given them after surgeries as I am a lightweight with anesthesia and get sick from it. The patches really help! You could also gnaw on some ginger root as that is supposed to be great for dizziness too.

Post # 49
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

anna4041:  My tiredness is starting to let up at 9 weeks too. It kind of scared me at first, but I am hoping its because the placenta is starting to take over some of the work load. Glad to see someone else is having more energy!

Post # 50
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I hope I didn’t make a mistake! Please lmk! ๐Ÿ™‚ Jingle babies: 

Post # 51
    4426 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

whitums:  I’ve heard of them, but didn’t even think about that. Thank you! The nurse told me to drink as much water as possible, have a snack before I get out of bed, and to get up realllly slowly. This is an awful feeling. I’m glad it means pregnancy is progressing, but holy s*** it sucks. 

Post # 52
    1642 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

You guys! I’m so glad to hear so many good reports. Yay December babies!

Post # 54
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think I jinxed myself by saying I’m starting to feel better. I  just threw up my lunch ๐Ÿ™ It was the worst MS experience yet. I even saw stars for a few seconds I was straining so hard while throwing up. Ugh. We have to go to our nieces birthday party in 2 hours and I hope I feel better by then. 

Post # 55
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

BakerBee16:  I feel your pain dear!!!! Hope you feel better!!!!! My nausea has been constant, but no throwing up… until this morning…. at a banana and cup of tea… and threw up my guts I swear… ๐Ÿ™ blah.

Post # 57
    575 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

LizLemon:  candy11:  So glad to hear your appointments went well! Lovely ultrasound photos!

Post # 58
    575 posts
    Busy bee

whitums:  Glad to hear the surgery went well! Sorry to hear that they could not save your tube, but really happy the little one is hanging on and you have a positive attitude. Will be looking forward to hearing your update tomorrow!

BakerBee16:  Sorry you’re having a rough day with MS. Hopefully you feel well enough for the birthday party.

Post # 59
    575 posts
    Busy bee

mg1363:  Love the ultrasound picture! You can definitely see the little limb buds!

Post # 60
    575 posts
    Busy bee

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 8w5d

What is your estimated due date? 12/11

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Had my first OB appointment yesterday and now the next one is not until 5/27! That one will the be first trimester screening appointment.

How are you feeling? A little bit more relaxed since I got to see the little one again yesterday, but obviously still nervous that something will go wrong…

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? During pregnancy at the week 20 anatomy scan.

What are your current symptoms? I guess I’m one of the lucky ladies without major MS symptoms, but then it also makes me worried that something is wrong since I’m not throwing up like everyone else. Main symptoms: very tired all the time, get nauseous and gag if I have an empty stomach (however, I haven’t gotten sick yet), slight breast soreness, increased urination, trouble sleeping through the night, and my favorite–constant hunger pangs, but major food aversion to pretty much everything.

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? Only Darling Husband and a close friend who also did IVF recently know so far. We are telling our parents and siblings this weekend for Mother’s Day. I cannot wait! Hope everything goes as planned. We’ll let our parents share the news with the rest of the family after week 12 NT scan and may wait until week 20 to make it facebook official.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. This is the ultrasound pic from our 7w6d scan.

IMG_20150430_233633

By the way, I had my first OB appointment yesterday with the nurse practitioner. I went in completely relaxed thinking it was just going to be a physical/pelvic exam and basic meeting to go over history, etc. Well towards the end of the appointment she informed me that she is also going to do an ultrasound! I was ecstatic! The little one definitely grew from the last ultrasound and we even saw it make a couple of movements! The heart was beating strong, but her portable ultrasound is not the greatest, so she was not able to measure it precicely. Also, there were a few of us here that dealt with some spotting issues, so I just wanted to let you know that she said it is completely normal to see it, especially after sex, because the cervix is nice and ripe with blood. Despite that, she said sexual activity and moderate workouts are fine. I’m going to get a prenatal yoga dvd soon, because I haven’t been able to work out since the beginning of my IVF cycle, so the belly that I have is more pudge than baby… 

Oh, and she told me they don’t care what prenatals I use as long as they contain DHA, which of course mine don’t, so now I have to get a separate DHA to go along with my prenatals. What prenatals is everyone else using?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  BalticBee.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  BalticBee.

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors