(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: If we were to open a Facebook private group, what are you most likely to do? Multiple answers.
    I would like to join the FB group and be an active member. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I would not be able to join. : (3 votes)
    7 %
    I would probably stop being active in WB and stay active in FB only. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    I would be able to be active on both WB and FB about the same. : (12 votes)
    27 %
    I don't like the idea of having a separate FB group for the December mamas. : (16 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 61
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

BakerBee16:  aww hope you feel better by then! I started feeling a lot better since sunday! Haven’t had much nausea or headaches! I feel nervous as I’m thinking I’m lacking symtoms but I know I should be thankful.. I only gag here and there & am always hungry.

Post # 62
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

BalticBee:  Congrats on getting the ultrasound! I am SO JEALOUS! haha, I was hoping since my first appointment was on my Bday they would throw one in there for me, but no luck! We have to wait until 5/28 for our first.

Post # 63
    2089 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

So many great ultrasound updates around here!  Yay for all the Jingle Babies!

BalticBee:  I’m just using Centrum Materna + DHA that came together in a pack (bought at Walmart).  It’s reasonably priced and doesn’t upset my stomach. win/win.

BakerBee16:  Hope your MS gets better!

Post # 64
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

Has anyone discussed names yet?

We’ve talked about Colby and Reese for a girl, and maybe Emmett for a boy. Darling Husband and I aren’t agreeing on names like we were with Dear Daughter. We were both really happy with Riley. Boy names are so hard for us.

Post # 65
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

Cory_loves_this_girl:  LOVE Emmett and Reese! Adorable names!! 

We chose to use grandparent/family names, so it will be Beverlee Jean (Lee for short) or James Stanely for a boy… Darling Husband is still hesitant on James but we’ll see lol

Post # 66
    783 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

ROLL CALL for Part Three!

How far along are you? 9w5d or 10w5d…..waiting for next appt to see what they say

What is your estimated due date? 12/4 if I am 9w5d

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Both on 5/26

How are you feeling? Like crap

Will you be finding out sex during pregnancy or at delivery? ASAP! 

What are your current symptoms? big sore boobs, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, bloat, gas, lots of peeing, emotional

Who have you told about your pregnancy? Any upcoming announcements? A good amount of people know, but we will be announcing for the public on Mother’s Day

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump. 

Post # 67
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2016

whitums:  You have such a good attitude about the whole thing and I’m so glad your little one is sticking! A friend of mine had a similar situation and now has a healthy, loud and gorgeous 2 year old.

Post # 68
    12 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2016

Cory_loves_this_girl:  My friend has a son Emmett, it’s such a nice name! I’ve casually ran my favourites (girl, Matilda, Ruby and Genevieve; and boy, Sebastain, Harrison and Tobias) by my SO and he didn’t like any of them. Ugh. I think naming this baby is going to be difficult!

We have middle names pretty much sorted (thank goodness!) as they’re family names. Mathewson James or Matthewson Paul for a boy and Rosalie May or Rosalia May for a girl. 

Post # 69
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Cory_loves_this_girl:  Yes! I have been thinking about baby names forever. I had a running list of 50 or so names (boy/girl). Some Darling Husband crossed off right away but narrowing it down was too overwhelming for him so we are moving in baby steps. For a girl, I think Rachel is #1 right now with Julia and April close behind. For a boy, I always thought the name would be Nicholas but Calvin is really winning me over.  I like Colton too but Darling Husband isn’t sold on it. Middle names will be family names.

i never thought I would be the type to name the baby based on when I meet them but the more I think about it I would like to have 2 boy and 2 girl names.

Post # 70
    979 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

jjbeebee: My mom wanted to name me Julia and my dad wanted to name me Rachel. They compromised with their second choice so neither won! Kinda depressing knowing my name wasn’t a first choice, haha! Darling Husband would actually pick Rachel in a heart beat but I have a cousin with that name so it’d be weird. We both actually like Julia too but our last name is kinda long so it might be a bit much (syllable-wise). Great choices, though!

Post # 71
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

jjbeebee:  I also keep a running list of names I like, but Darling Husband has said no to most of them. Colton was on my list too!

Post # 72
    1642 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Cory_loves_this_girl:  Elliott is our agreed-upon boy name right now. As for girls, we’ve got Lucy, Eleanor, Claire, Cora, Felicity and Camille.

Post # 73
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

LizLemon:  I love Camille! That’s a character’s name in my favorite show.

Post # 74
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

We’ve agreed on Jacob (Jake) for a boy but middle name TBD and have no clue for a girl. We both really think it’s a boy though so hopefully don’t have to come up with a girl name-it’s too hard!! Lol 

Post # 75
    1040 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Kabatchy2be:  Haha! Aww I think just like your parents.

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies and Mamas- Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors