(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies – Round 4! Dashing into the Second Trimester

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: When will you and your SO decide on a name for your Jingle Baby?
    We'll have two name options (boy and girl) nailed down before find out the sex. : (12 votes)
    33 %
    We'll have two name options (boy and girl) nailed down before the baby is born (team green!) : (9 votes)
    25 %
    We'll decide after we find out the sex. : (11 votes)
    31 %
    We have to meet the baby first! : (4 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 2
    783 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you? 13 weeks today

What is your estimated due date? December 4th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Next appt is June 23rd. Next ultrasound will be at 20 week appt in July

Cravings/Aversions? I am totally into strawberry flavored things like ice cream and milk. Vegetables are still grossing me out, and also chicken ..ick. I can’t think of anything else specific but i do get random cravings for certain things at times.  I’m still really into carbs and cheese. Also, I really want a cold cut sandwich :/

Any plans for a Babymoon? At this time we don’t have any plans for one. 

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? A healthy 160

What names are you considering right now? I don’t really like sharing my name choices but I suppose it can’t hurt πŸ™‚ Girl will definitely be Giovanna, but still deciding on middle name.  For a boy we aren’t 100% sure but we are agreeing on Zachary at the moment.  We really don’t agree on any other boy names. 

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump.

I really feel guilty because I’m not taking bump pics every week like I want to. I’ll take one today and I’ll repost my ultrasound from 12+4 on this thread for now.

20150526_162852-1_resized 

Post # 3
    507 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you? 13 weeks 1 day

What is your estimated due date? December 03, 2015

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Well I made an ultrasound appt with this coins that does ultrasounds for expecting mamas so I made one for today at 4pm and my next appt with ultrasound with doctors would be July 09.

Cravings/Aversions? I’ve been really enjoying cold fruits & carbs. & having a hard time with meat /:  

Any plans for a Babymoon? No plans yet 

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? 165     

What names are you considering right now? Haven’t decided on a girls name yet but we do have a boys name picked out but we aren’t sharing until birth. πŸ™‚

I’ll post a pic of my ultrasound later today πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
    943 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you? 10W3D

What is your estimated due date? 12/22/2015 — Although baby is measuring a couple days ahead (10W5D) So could be 12/20 πŸ™‚

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Doctors appointment isnt until end of next month – 6/23. I do not have my next ultrasound scheduled yet as I just had my first yesterday.. BUMMER! lol

Cravings/Aversions? SWEET FOODS! Chocolate/ice cream.. I am not a sweets eater at all and I have wanted sweets like crazy haha.

Any plans for a Babymoon? We went away to the Dunes last weekend for a quick get away – That is all that is planned for now! It would be WONDERFUL for a weekend trip tho!

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? 170 bpm

What names are you considering right now? Beverlee Jean or Emmett James are our name choices!

Although I posted yesterday when I had my ultrasound (FINALLY!) haha, here is our little gummy bear again!Untitled6

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Mrs_JB.
    Post # 6
    1041 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you?

Exactly 10w. So jealous of you bees who are farther along!

What is your estimated due date?

Changed to Christmas Day!

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?

Next appt is June 25 (14w) and an u/s will be scheduled for 6 weeks after

Cravings/Aversions?

Anything sugary is awesome…cantaloupe, popsicles, berries, jello. And pickles. Satisfies the salt craving. Anything protein related…steak, hamburger and chicken especially are absolutely disgusting. Eggs and pork I can eat.

Any plans for a Babymoon?

We’ve talked about going to the States (3 hours away) once the first trimester is over. It was sooo hard to be on vacation and doing activities a few weeks ago. Hoping I have more energy in the 2nd tri. The in-laws also want to take us to Vegas but pretty sure I couldn’t go to Vegas and not drink.

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit?

154 bpm at 7w4d!

What names are you considering right now?These change on a daily basis. I thought I was sold on Rachel but changed my mind. Boys names are harder. Ugh, it’s all hard! My name and my DH’s name is unique but not strange. Kinda want something similar.

I probably won’t ever have an ultrasound pic to share but here’s my “bump” from 9w5d! I’m going to be huge!!

IMG_2871

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  jjbeebee.
    Post # 7
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

How far along are you? 11w1d

What is your estimated due date? 12/17

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? 6/15.  Having an US that day too!!

Cravings/Aversions? Yes. Only craving now is orange juice, haha. Lots of aversions- meat, sweets, basically anything other than carbs.

Any plans for a Babymoon? Yes, we want to do a baby moon but haven’t decided where. Maybe somewhere in August/Sept.

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? 172

What names are you considering right now? We really like Jacob for a boy. Unsure about a girl, possibly Katelyn.

Last US on 5/12:

Post # 8
    2089 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

How far along are you? 13+1

What is your estimated due date? 12/3/15

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Apt: 6/15 US: 7/15

Cravings/Aversions? No major cravings but still feeling the carbs and cheese.  I’ve finally started liking vegetables and fruit again.  And meat just isn’t doing it for me but I am forcing myself to get my protein.  And today at lunch all I wanted was a pizza sub so I settled for a Whopper Jr, haha!

Any plans for a Babymoon?  Yup! Since we cancelled our September Mexico trip and still have the time off we’ll use it to get away.  I saw a great deal online and have already booked it.  It’s 2 nights at a nearby Hot Spring/Spa Resort on the lake, which includes a 3 course fine dining dinner.  They’ve got a great pool so even though I won’t be able to use he hot springs I can still enjoy the area.  Plus I’ve got my eye on a prenatal massage while there

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit?  167, which was 4.5weeks ago.

What names are you considering right now?  Still up in the air.

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump.  This was yesterday at 13w.  My boobs have gotten huge!

Post # 9
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you?  12w2d

What is your estimated due date? Dec. 9th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Next appt: 6/10 Next U/S: Around July 1st for the anatomy scan at 17 weeks

Cravings/Aversions? Cravings: Carbs and sweets Aversions: Vegetables, sour things

Any plans for a Babymoon? We may take a weekend trip somewhere, not sure yet. We just got home from the beach.

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? It was 164 Wednesday at 12w0d

What names are you considering right now? We have a few ideas, but we won’t decide until we meet the baby. 

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump

I haven’t had an U/S since I was 8 weeks, and I don’t really have a bump yet (just bloating). But here’s the picture we used to announce our pregnancy to Facebook!

Post # 10
    498 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

ROLL CALL for Part Four!

How far along are you?  11w 2d

What is your estimated due date? December 16th

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? Appt and U/S on June 2nd, First trimester testing and another U/S on June 4 (different doc)

Cravings/Aversions? I could eat cold marinated green beans and watermelon all day. I cannot eat most of my fav foods. No ice cream… or anything creamy for that matter. No meat except a couple ounces of salmon at a time. I’m also super sensitive to anything that is  salty or too sweet (and I normally have a killer sweet tooth). I’m growing a future health nut. 

Any plans for a Babymoon? Pending doctors approval we are headed on a cruise to Alaska in August. The doctor has to sign off on it and file paperwork or I won’t be allowed on the ship, so fingers crossed. We did buy flight and cruise insurance luckily (planned prior to pregnancy).

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? The heartbeat was 120 at around 6ish weeks when I had my dating U/S. I haven’t attempted my own doppler yet, I was going to wait until after our visit next week to play with it. I don’t want to freak myself out if I can’t find a heartbeat, so at least if I screw it up, I’ll have peace of mind that the doctor got one earlier in the day (hopefully…)

What names are you considering right now? If baby is a boy he will be Salvatore (Sam) after my grandfather. If he is a few days late he’ll also share his namesakes birthday which would be pretty cool. If baby is  a girl ( which is my guess), I am a bit torn. I say “I” because Fiance claims its another boy and refuses to talk girl names. My list is long and in no paticular order: Sophia, Isabella, Eloise, Vivienne, Cecelia, and Audrey. The middle name will be Marie. I hate that so many of them are popular, but Sophia and Audrey are the two names that I have been in love with since I was a little girl (back when no one was using them), so I’m trying to ignore the hype around them. 

Feel free to post pics of the ultrasound or bump

Post # 11
    507 posts
    Busy bee

Ultrasound went great! Baby was super super active & did some kind of backflip on us! It was soooo cool! Here are pics πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
    4426 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Just have to vent. I am so frustrated with my body right now! I’m chubbier than I am used to, my already massive boobs are bigger and different, and I just don’t feel good about my appearance! I picked out a really cute outfit for an interview Tuesday (I’m a teacher) and my mom and sisters told me it “isn’t professional” enough for the market. Agh!!! I already feel like shit and while they didn’t say it in a mean way, I burst into tears. On top of that, I know my field well and know the level of professionalism required! Grumpy day!

Post # 13
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

How far along are you? 

I’ll be 10 weeks tomorrow

What is your estimated due date?

12/27

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound?

My first appt is on June 1st. I’m so nervous for any potential bad news.

Cravings/Aversions?

I can’t look at raw meat, and chicken doesn’t sound good unless it’s in a subway sandwich. I don’t have any real specific cravings.

Any plans for a Babymoon?

We hope to be able to get alway before the new baby is born. Maybe to Pismo Beach, one of our favorite spots.

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit?

N/A πŸ™

What names are you considering right now?

We have a running list of names, but we won’t really try to figure it out until after we know if it’s a boy or a girl.

Post # 14
    507 posts
    Busy bee

I forgot to mention! Had my ultrasound yesterday and lady said she knows the gender!! How exciting! We made her put the gender in an envelope.. I’m only 13 weeks pregnant but she said she knew by looking at every angle. And she measured me as 13weeks 4 days when yesterday I was 13weeks 1 day. 

Post # 15
    347 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

How far along are you? 9w5d

What is your estimated due date? 12/28

When is your next doctor’s appointment? Ultrasound? 6/16

Cravings/Aversions? No cravings MS kicking my but sooo many too many aversions to name

Any plans for a Babymoon? We’re talking about no plans set in stone

What was the baby’s heartrate at your last visit? 171

What names are you considering right now? Still figuring that out

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies – Round 4! Dashing into the Second Trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors