(Closed) December 2015 Jingle Babies – They are a'coming! – Part 10

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What are you most nervous for about birth?
    Baby size/weight : (2 votes)
    6 %
    The pain! : (8 votes)
    25 %
    Complications : (18 votes)
    56 %
    Certain things on birth plan not being followed : (0 votes)
    Birth taking forever! : (3 votes)
    9 %
    Birth moving too quickly! : (0 votes)
    Other - please explain : (1 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 481
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Uneventful appointment last night.  Not dialated at all, but baby is all cozy and healthy in there.  Every time we go to get a shot of his face, he always has his hands up there and is sucking his thumb.  US tech tried 3 times.  38 weeks tomorrow.  Guesstimate puts his current weight at 7 lbs 6 oz, but they said that could be off by a pound either way.  He has really chubby cheeks!

Post # 482
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    jjbeebee:  
    View original reply
    BakerBee16:  thanks, I’m feeling more miserable as the day goes on but just need to make it until 4pm (about 4 more hours). Darling Husband and I carpool so I can sleep on the ride home.  If I feel like this tomorrow there’s no way I’ll be at work- I’m so congested, nose running constantly and just want to sleep! 

Post # 483
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
    BakerBee16:  It’s exciting that you’re losing your mucus plug and that could mean labor! Unfortunately it’s not a sure predictor and can grow back. Wah wahhh

Post # 484
    341 posts
    Helper bee

I’m so sorry to butt into your thread, I know I’m not part of this group, but I keep seeing this thread on the front page and keep thinking that once December comes around, I really hope y’all start one that’s called   ” ‘Twas the night before… [the Jingle Babies]”

Hope y’all enjoy the rest of your pregnancies and that everyone is happy and healthy! 🙂

Post # 485
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    MsYankee:  Feel better soon!  Good excuse for more sleep!

View original reply
    Cory_loves_this_girl:  I’ve never heard it can grow back!!

Post # 486
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    Cory_loves_this_girl:  I just read that it can grow back…ugh! Oh well, something must be going on down there so that gives me hope he may come sooner than later. Not getting my hopes up though! 

Post # 488
    6927 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

Does anyone back hurt with the cold?

Post # 489
    2089 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    Cory_loves_this_girl:  It can grow back??!! Argh how discouraging.  

Post # 490
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee

I officially look like I’m smuggling a basketball under my shirt. 37w4d! 

Post # 491
    783 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

I owe you ladies an update! It is 5pm now and I have to be at the hospital at 7pm!!!!!!!!! 

Basically baby only grew 8 oz and should have grown a pound, plus they are still concerned about the blood flow so the dr wants him out. So i will go in, start cervadil, and then 12 hours later start pitocin! I should have a baby tomorrow guys! I asked about the cause of all this and they said it looks like a placenta issue but unknown cause. They will be testing the placenta after birth. I asked if this means the baby has a heart issue, but they said just placenta. They hooked me up to monitor to check he heart rate for like a half hour and it was fine. I was also having very tiny contractions but she said she really wouldn’t count them as anything. They were the same ones I had last week, just tightening but no pain. I think that’s everything.. I’ll be on here later I’m sure as I will be bored tonight lol

Post # 492
    1751 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    libradana301:  Holy crap!!! I’m soooo excited for you! Please keep us posted! I can’t believe you’ll have your baby in your arms by tomorrow. 

Post # 493
    2804 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
    libradana301:  Sorry everything didn’t go as well as you hoped, but hopefully everything goes as planned from here on out…. ITS BABY TIME!! Can’t wait to see your updates!!! 

Post # 494
    1444 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    libradana301:  good luck!!!! Can’t wait to see your update!!!!

The topic ‘December 2015 Jingle Babies – They are a'coming! – Part 10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors