(Closed) December 2015 JingleBabies!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

MrsMaskatoBe:  Congrats!!!! I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for you… so glad you finally got your BFP and your LO is going to get a little sibling!

Post # 8
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

MrsMaskatoBe:  Super congrats and how exciting that there is a December 2015 baby group up!!!

Post # 9
6808 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

MrsMaskatoBe:  Congrats! I am so happy that the IUI did the trick for you. I pray I am able to join the December mamas 🙂

Post # 10
727 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

MrsMaskatoBe:  Congrats! Had read through some of your previous posts! SO happy to see this update! Hope the first apt went well! Yay! 

Post # 11
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

MrsMaskatoBe:  Just saw you got your BFP and wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!  I was wondering about you, I was in the September POAS and am so happy to see this news!  Prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Post # 12
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 5 1/2 weeks.  

When did you get your BFP? Last night 3/30 at 18 DPO ( I think).  This was my first cycle after a laparoscopy, so I didn’t track while recovering.  The only thing that gave it away was really sore nipples and slight nausea.  That’s why I tested.  

Who have you told?  Just my husband.  I am trying to figure out how we can keep this quiet for another few weeks, but I have a feeling as soon as someone sees me not drinking, it’ll come out. Like this weekend at Easter with the whole family.  Plus my husband CANNOT keep a secret.  

How did you tell your partner?  Just came upstairs after POAS and told him I was pregnant.  I had a whole bunch of cute ways planned, but it just came out.  It’s been a long time and I just started crying and holding up the test.  

How many cycles trying? 18!  

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t wait to tell peopel! Quite a few knew we were trying.  Mostly my parents who will be first time grandparents and my grandma who will be first time great-grandma! 

When is your first appt?  Haven’t gotten that far yet.  

For fun: Do you have any names picked out? I do, but the husband refuses to talk about that yet.  We know there will be some family names used.  Evelyn, Serena, Robert.  We agreed that any family member used for naming must be deceased to avoid conflict.

Post # 13
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

MrsMaskatoBe:  Yay for the December mama thread!  Congratulations on your BFP.  I think we both have been in for a lot of work so far and it’s going to be amazing!

Post # 14
Hostess
11051 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Love the Jingle part in the title of this thread.

Congratulations ladies!

Post # 15
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

How far along are you? 3 weeks! 🙂

When did you get your BFP? :   Today!! 

Who have you told? :   So far only one of my close coworker, lol she knew we were ttc so I finally told her we got our BFP. Darling Husband doesnt know yet, since he’s at work & thinks I should be getting AF today. 

How did you tell your partner?: not yet! When he comes come from work. 

How many cycles trying? : 11 months 

What are you most excited about/for? :  To meet my baby! 

When is your first appt? :  April 21

For fun: Do you have any names picked out?:  We have a boy name picked out, but haven’t decided on a girl name yet. 

The topic ‘December 2015 JingleBabies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors