(Closed) December 2015 JingleBabies!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 289
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

HaaaveYouMetTed:  πŸ™ So, so sorry for your loss. But so glad you have a supportive Darling Husband to lean on πŸ™‚

Post # 290
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

LizLemon:  Thank you! He has been wonderful πŸ™‚

Post # 291
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

anna4041:  I could be wrong but I think this early on its a vaginal ultrasound. Good luck tomorrow!! 

HaaaveYouMetTed:  so sorry about the loss. Hope your rainbow is right around the corner. 

Post # 292
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

anna4041:  Yay for date twins!! It was an abdominal US. I had called earlier and asked them if I should have a full bladder or not, and they told me it really didn’t matter too much but to try not to pee before I got there. So I drank a normal amount and just didn’t pee. There were no issues whatsoever with seeing the baby. She showed up no problem! I’m saying she because that’s what I feel in my heart this baby is lol 

Post # 293
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

anna4041:  libradana301:  oops guess I was wrong! Sorry!! 

libradana301:  Are you finding out if she is truly a she before delivery? Glad your first US went well!

Post # 294
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

HaaaveYouMetTed:  MissB2MrsO:  πŸ™ im so so so sorry to hear this.. πŸ™ please take care & praying for rainbow babies very very soon! oxoxo

Post # 295
507 posts
Busy bee

Has anyone been having heart burn? I just started having it this morning & don’t think I ate any spicy food yesterday.. Could someone please inform me? 

Post # 296
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

MrsxWBee:  Yes! I woke up in the middle of the night last night with really painful heartburn. I called my doctor to see if I could take anything if it happens again and he said Tums or Zantac are both safe. I didn’t eat anything spicy either. The last thing I ate before bed was Greek yogurt and grapes. So weird. 

Post # 297
507 posts
Busy bee

BakerBee16:  …. Thank goodness! I was a bit worried thinking why am I having it so early?! Lol!! My Darling Husband just bought tums so hopefully it’ll help a lot!  I think I may have missed it, when is your first appointment? 

Post # 298
6883 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

I finally made my first doctor’s appointment today. It’s scheduled for April 29th! For those of you who had your first appointment already, did you have an ultrasound as well? 

Post # 299
783 posts
Busy bee

Kabatchy2be:  Yes we can’t wait to find out the sex as soon as possible!

How are you ladies dealing with morning sickness? Mine is just absolutely terrible. Started taking B6 and Unisom to help it, which is working somewhat, but it is still pretty bad:/ I’m just trying to make it through work. I’ve only been here 40 minutes but it’s already too much for me. I have a job where I have weekly tasks that I have to complete and I feel like I’m never going to be able to finish everything. Last week I missed one day of work but that one day makes a big difference in my work load. Really hoping this gets better soon…

Post # 300
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

libradana301:  Aw, hope you feel better soon!  When did your morning sickness start?

I think I’m between 5-6 weeks and I’m not having many symptoms yet.  Darling Husband says to be thankful and enjoy this time before MS hits but it makes me nervous.  Took a CB digital this morning just for fun and it quickly showed up with “Pregnant 3+ weeks”, so that’s a good sign right?

My first appointment is on Thursday!!  Really hoping they’ll do an ultrasound then (I’m worried about an ectopic since I’ve been having some pain on one side) but guess I’ll have to wait and see!

Post # 301
783 posts
Busy bee

penguin0620:  I’m very thrown off by the fact that I am not where I thought I was. So technically, I got my BFP when I was only 3w3d, and morning sickness started when I was 4w1d and got progressively worse. Today I am 6w4d. My symptoms are off the charts! I am so bloated that I feel like I am carrying a boulder, I’m very gassy, my nipples have been sore since before BFP, I’m moody, and my sense of smell is heightened. Please oh please enjoy your time with little symptoms lol. Some people just don’t get many symptoms but it doesn’t mean anything is wrong! I’m sure you’re right on track πŸ™‚

As far as the pain on one side, I have been having pressure (not really pain) on my left side, and when I had the ultrasound the tech told me that she can tell I ovulated from the left ovary and she showed me on the screen but I really had no idea what I was looking at…I was just thinking, I don’t really care about my ovaries, show me my baby! She said, “I bet you’d had some pain on your left?” So I guess that’s what it means. With an ectopic the pain is more severe, and I’m not 100% but I’m pretty sure there is bleeding. I could be wrong. I know it’s hard not to worry about everything though.

Post # 302
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

libradana301:  I forgot to say welcome to the December thread!  πŸ™‚  So at 6 weeks, what were you able to see on the US?  Heartbeat or is it too early for that?

Ya, I’ve heard about cysts that can cause pressure/pain on one side.  The main reason I’m not completely panicked about the pressure/pain on one side is that I felt something similar around ovulation in the months when I ended up not being pregnant.  And I’m not experiencing any bleeding or fever so that also seems like a good sign.  But I will certainly feel better after the appointment when the Dr hopefully says everything is good.  And it’d be nice to know how far along I am.  I have irregular cycles, so going by my LMP, I’m 6+ weeks but I have a feeling I’m closer to 5.5.

The topic ‘December 2015 JingleBabies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors