(Closed) December 2015 JingleBabies!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 588
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

7 weeks in, and ugh! I have been feeling so sick…not throwing up, but nauseous all day every day. I tried B6 and Unisom and it worked really well for like a day, and then it didn’t work as well. Today was the first day in 3 weeks that I mostly felt okay…but that ended when I got home from work. I’m just hoping that it goes away for second trimester. At this point I’ve already had to start eating lunch alone sometimes because I can’t handle the smells of the other teachers’ food, and I had to tell a custodian that I do lunch duty with everyday that I’m pregnant because I spend everyday feeling dizzy/sick and she was getting seriously worried that I was dying and urging me to go to the doctor. Luckily she’s one of the only adults I’m with on a normal basis because my symptoms are way too obviously pregnancy related. I’m just waiting for my students to put me on the spot…but hoping it will be a while. fingers crossed! Also extreme food aversion…nothing sounds good, but I am so hungry when I do manage to eat. 

I know this can be a potential sign for ectopic (I hope not!), but has anyone else noticed any slight “pain” on one side? Pain doesn’t seem like the right word exactly as it’s not really uncomfortable just a noticeable pressure slightly to my right side. It’s not constant or anything, and I’m not bleeding or spotting. Anyone dealing with something similar?

Post # 589
6839 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

MrsBananas:  Congrats and welcome! I am so happy for you lady. Yey for December babies. 🙂

leecy87:  Congrats! 

Post # 590
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

MrsBananas:  Yes I have heartburn right now. My OB says Tums and Zantac are safe to take. I seem to get heartburn more when my stomach is empty. It’s really odd. 

Post # 591
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

boop1004:  I have PCOS too but my RE didn’t do a progesterone test for this successful cycle. I did have one the cycle before and was told it was 5.18 indicating I ovulated. It seemed really low to me but he never expressed concern. if your doctor isn’t worried, I’d try not to dwell on it. 

MrsBananas:  ditto to the heartburn but it’s not too frequent luckily. 

mg1363:  I actually get right side twinges every now and then too. If it were ectopic, I think you’d be in pretty extreme pain. It happened (an ectopic pregnanc) to my cousin and she had to go to the ER bc the pain was so severe. 

Post # 592
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Oh dear bees, I just threw up for the first time. I really thought the Diclegis was working for the most part. I guess I’ve graduated from nausea to actually throwing up. Ugh.

Post # 593
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mg1363:  I was really worried last week that my pregnancy was ectopic because I was having consistent pain on my left side by my hip for well over a week.  My doctor did an US to rule it out and determined it was a cyst and the baby was in the right place.  I worried for nothing and now the pain is gone!

I felt so sick when I got home from work today that I crawled into bed and napped for a half hour.  My husband was working late tonight so last night we made extra leftovers for me to have for dinner.  It was a wonderful meal of bbq chicken, grilled peppers and potato wedges waiting for me in the fridge but all I wanted was a grilled cheese….which tasted amazing!  🙂

Post # 594
6839 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Boy #1 12/2015, boy #2 02/2018

Ok ladies, this thread was getting a bit long, the new one is up. Go here for part 2. 

Post # 595
1850 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Kabatchy2be:  That’s what I’m hoping…it has never been anything more than a dull ache. My mom and grandmother both have had at least 1 ectopic which makes me extra nervous. 

BakerBee16:  Oh no! I’m sorry…being sick sucks. 🙁

penguin0620:  Always a relief to hear of other people having similar symptoms, and it being no big deal. My appt is in 2 weeks, and I’m hopeful that it’s nothing. 

Post # 596
1234 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

boop1004:  Mrs_JB:  My birthday is around the holidays and I didn’t feel left out because my parents made sure to have a separate birthday party and presents for me like everyone else got. There was no combining of the holidays with my birthday. Growing up I liked that I always had the day off for my birthday and my school friends who were in town were generally always able to make it to my parties. It sucked that some people traveled and weren’t around for my birthday, but we’d occasionally have a party after they came back from the holidays so I could still have that experience. Most of my friends had parties before or after their birthdays when their birthdays were during the week anyway so that wasn’t a big deal to me. Of course, we’d always have a family celebration on the actual day of my birth.

I think as long as people aren’t born on holidays like Christmas Eve or Day or New Year’s Eve or Day, it’s not that bad to deal with because the child still gets a day that’s all about him or her…which is what cause feelings of missing out.

Post # 597
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - old theatre and fancy hotel

MrsMaskatoBe:  

How far along are you? 4 weeks

When did you get your BFP? : Yesterday

Who have you told? : My dog and my husband

How did you tell your partner?: a bun in the oven! took him a minute!

How many cycles trying? : since Sept, so 9

What are you most excited about/for? : To be called, “Mommy!”

When is your first appt? : not scheduled yet

For fun: Do you have any names picked out?: yes like, a whole sleu of names!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/december-2015-jinglebabies/#ixzz3YjlHd8xI

The topic ‘December 2015 JingleBabies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors