(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
298 posts
Helper bee

Woo another BFP – congrats!!!!!!! What a wonderful early christmas present!

Post # 273
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Thanks ladies! I was pretty surprised… I was convinced I was going to have to completely wean my 17 month old in order to get pregnant.  I haven’t told DH yet… I took the test just before he left for work this morning and didn’t want to blurt it out as he left the house.  Last time I woke him at 4am when I found out and just blurted it out. This time I want to try it a bit different.  I’m picking up a “I am a big sister” book this afternoon for my daughter to have him read tonight. =)

Post # 274
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
bloomingflower:  So sorry to hear ๐Ÿ™ <3 

Post # 275
983 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
HappyCrickets:  congrats! What a great christmas gift. Here’s hoping more bfps come rolling in!

Post # 276
983 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  i’m sorry to hear about AF ๐Ÿ™

Post # 277
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

So I’m starting to feel like I might be out. I randomly bought some OPKs from Amazon and tested in the middle of when FF said I would be ovulating. The line was light for a few days so I assumed I was getting close to ovulation. When I tested again on Saturday, the line was even more faint than it had been which made me feel like I missed it and DH and I only had sex once earlier in the week. If I ovulated earlier than FF said, then maybe we hit it but if not then I guess it’s over…..not completely sure if I’ll still ovulate later. I’m on CD19 now ughhhh. Any hope?

Post # 278
157 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mjharri4:  so much hope! I concieved on ovulating on cd 21! Keeeep testing to make sure ๐Ÿ™‚ sometimes stress pushes it a little.

Post # 280
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
HappyCrickets:  YAY, congratulations!!! I honestly had a terrible day but popping in and seeing that you got a bfp made me smile. So happy for you! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 281
983 posts
Busy bee

So I went to buy a pregnancy test tonight and when I got to the cash, the cashier was like ‘we sell condoms too, you know. I guess it’s too late for that now’. I just smiled and said ‘I got what I need, thanks!’ I’m going to take it as a compliment and go with maybe she thought I was super young. Weird nonetheless! 

Post # 282
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
HappyCrickets:  congratulations!! aw, what a sweet way to tell your DH!

Post # 283
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Bees I need your help. This is my first month using OPKs. I am currently on CD 23 ( I have long cycles) and I think O is around the corner. I have tested 3 times today and seems to be getting darker. Do you bees think the bottom one is positive or should I test again? It was taken tonight at 6:30.

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors