(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 363
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Still not out of the running! I think I actually O’d I the 13th, so my new POAS date will be the 26th, but I’m sure I’ll test on Christmas morning! πŸ™‚ these extra long cycles are killing me

Post # 365
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Backyard

Count me out for this month

Post # 366
53 posts
Worker bee

I’m out, on to January! Fx for all still waiting to poas! πŸ™‚

Post # 367
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Yeah I’ll be 12dpo by then so hopefully I get a result either way. My optimism has gone down a bit since the start of the month, just because I’ve started my usual AF symptoms. I know they could mean a bfp too though but I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic. 

Post # 368
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

View original reply
morganc8:  
View original reply
jfair:  Congrats both of you!!

Post # 369
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I’m out too… FX for everyone who is waiting to test!  

HAppy Holidays!!

Post # 370
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

AF showed today for me πŸ™ At least that gives me hope that my cycle is regular.  Onto next month!

Post # 371
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Cote1590:  I get like that too. Right after we get done BD i am so optimistic! As the month goes on, I start thinking about it scientifically and think “what are the odds” and start doubting. Hopefully this just means you will be even more surprised if you get your BFP! πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
arosamond:  Sorry about AF. Baby dust that January is your month! πŸ™‚

View original reply
PhillyBee919:  Sorry the ugly witch showed her face! Hoping January is your month!

Post # 372
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Can you move me to the 30th? I was sure I wasnt going to O this month, but FF gave me crosshairs this past Saturday. I should be 10DPO on the 30th so I will test then. Thanks so much! πŸ™‚

Post # 373
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi bees — again I didn’t manage to keep up with this thread, despite my best intentions! 

I actually tested on Monday… BFN! AF is expected today. Boooo!

See you all in the Jan thread! 

Post # 374
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Just found out one of DH’s friend’s girlfriend is pregnant…by accident…again! πŸ˜”

Post # 375
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Soton85:  Gahhh, i’ve been struggling with dealing with pregnant people lately. It can get so rough :/ it seems like everyone is getting pregnant at the drop of a hat lately… 

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Me too! After my fertile week is over im like, there’s no way I’m NOT getting pregnant this month! And then the closer I get to AF being due, the more pessimistic I become. Wah. 

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors