(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Soton85:  That is seriously the worst! One of my girlfriends from high school is 26 and due with baby #3 in March. I literally have had conversations with her leading up to her getting pregnant where she says ” I think I want another baby” and BAM she’s pregnant the next month. Ugh it is hard to hear people say it was accidental as well. 🙁

View original reply
Cote1590:  That is exactly how I am as well! Ugh!

Post # 377
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m with you all. I’m feeling so pessimistic about everything right now. I’m supposed to get AF on Christmas but I’m annoyed because I don’t feel like I’m about to start AT ALL. I don’t think I’m preggo unless by some miracle the sperm lived for 5 days. All I keep thinking is “please God don’t let me have another 108 day cycle”. I’m ready to push on to January……uggghhhh…..I guess I’ll still POAS on Friday but I have my doubts

Post # 378
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I posted a while back, but it probably got lost – I was a BFN. On to January.

Post # 381
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi ladies! Sorry for the late update. AF showed right on time and I’m already on cd 8 of a new cycle. Good luck to everyone. See some of you on the Jan board. 

Post # 382
13 posts
Newbee

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CCD 21/ 10 DPO

Ovulation Date: 14th December 

POAS Date: 31st December 

Usual Cycle Length: 26 – 27 days

Cycles Trying: 1st cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Stopped BC 5 months ago and been using an app to chart. Prenatals and took a weekend trip to Europe during the weekend of ovulation to ensure relaxed BDing! Lol 

Link to Chart, if any: All on my app Ovuview 

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping? I’m from the UK so we don’t have thanksgiving and black friday is new here.

Post # 383
13 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies,

I’ve been stalkimg this thread for the past 2days and definitely need some support during my 2ww! I’m currently 10 dpo and POAS 3 times between ovulating and now! Obviously I’ve had BFNs but I know it was too early.

I’ve had so many symptoms mainly stuffy nose/sinues, very sore nipples, tiredness and dizziness but they disappeared as of yesterday. 

I took a first response test this morning as I just couldn’t wait anymore and got this result. Can you see the faint line or am I imagining it? What do you think? I don’t want to tell my husband just incase it’s a false positive especially as it’s Christmas Eve. I also took a digital Clear Blue but got a BFN.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. I’ve only been doing this for 1 cycle and I’m so anxious! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  mamastacey85.
Post # 384
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
mamastacey85:  That looks positive to me! Take a digital tomorrow morning – MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Post # 385
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
mamastacey85:  yep, I see it!!!

Post # 386
1609 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
mamastacey85:  I don’t usually see the line when people ask but definitely do there!

Post # 387
13 posts
Newbee

View original reply
dachshundpup15:  
View original reply
Cote1590:  
View original reply
LarLa:  ladies, thank you so much. I just wasn’t sure. I’ll wait until after Christmas to do another Digital Clear Blue test. We’re going to my parents for the holidays and didn’t really want to test there due to the lack of privacy. I’ll keep you updated!  Thanks again and Merry Christmas 

Post # 388
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
mamastacey85:  Yes! Merry Chrsitmas! 🙂

Post # 389
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So I decided to test this morning rather than tomorrow just so I wouldnt be so down on Christmas Day if I got a bfn. I got a bfn this morning. I’m 11dpo so it should be fairly accurate. My period is due in 3 days. Just going to try to enjoy the holidays and I’ll test again on Monday if AF doesn’t show, although I’m sure she will. 

Have a merry Christmas everyone ❤️

Post # 390
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Cote1590:  :(. Hopefully you just took longer to implant. Im still going to keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors